• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ArthurDent

ArthurDent

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:sex, computergames, sex, soccer, sex, formula 1, sex, traveling, sex, reading, sex, movies, sex, tv-shows (series), sex and sex ofcourse

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:41 PM

i really can recommend this one :)
at least for german visitors, the guesthouse is runned by a german expat.
has a small bar, not many traffic there but nice ladies and 2 ladyboys ...
it has 4 rooms with AC and 2 ceiling-fans ... mirrors everywhere :Turns Into Heart:
bathroom with hot/cold water shower ... safe in room ... cable tv and DVD player
every weekend they show the german bundesliga ...
as a guest you have free access to the sauna facilities

no joiner-ripoff

you have a doctor right at the hotel, atm within 50m and many of those small thaifood BBQ thingies (what ever they are called in english)
a 7/11 is 30m away ... laundry 5-10m ...

okay it seems to be far away, but with a "taxi" its only a 2-3 minute drive from the runabaout ...
for those who like it quiet, this is a nice place to stay

and they are 100% ladyboy friendly ... thats for sure!

http://www.naklua-sauna.com

#2 Terry Tibbs

Terry Tibbs

Takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,903 posts
  • Interests:No prizes for guessing!

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:50 PM

Thanks for the report mate... Did you try out the lb's while you were there?

#3 ArthurDent

ArthurDent

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:sex, computergames, sex, soccer, sex, formula 1, sex, traveling, sex, reading, sex, movies, sex, tv-shows (series), sex and sex ofcourse

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:59 PM

nope, did not ...
when i arrived only one was at work, she is a nice person but
a bit to male for me ... not that she looks like a guy but for me a ladyboy
has to be very feminin, more than a real lady ...

the second ladyboy came like 2 weeks later, she was visiting her familie,
but hell ... i could not figure out which of the ladies was the second ladyboy :huh:
and somehow i thought it would be a strange question to ask who the 2nd one is :blush:
not spend to much time in the bar, so i couldn't even figure out who the one was
that was not there from beginning *g*

BTW
they also have free WIFI and if you not have a laptop you can use the PC
located in the bar for free ... as long as the bar is open

and they offer massage by every girl AND ladyboy working in the bar

Edited by ArthurDent, 10 January 2009 - 05:01 PM.

#4 dave_shez

dave_shez

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:49 PM

I have read about this place on another board, sounds like a cool place to chill for a few hours in the day. I have see a few pics of the staff they have working there, the LB's look hot to trot :Single Rose: I'll let you know more in a few weeks.

#5 BIG FUN

BIG FUN

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:13 AM

Sounds like a good kind place to me for a guy to stay,
Seeing that its liked to a sauna, got me wondering whats that like
any reports, on the sauna and the action to be expected?
having never experienced a sauna visit in Thailand
was wondering would it be the same as a guys gay sauna in UK/Europe? :Tongue 1:

#6 swadee

swadee

Butterfly Number 2

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:22 AM

Never stayed there but the description is very attractive. Thanks Arthur for the information.

#7 ArthurDent

ArthurDent

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:04 AM

to be honest, i never used the sauna ... was busy discovering other stuff ;) ... new to thailand :)

but nope, it is not the same like a gay sauna in europe
it is more like a regular sauna where you go to relax
so, no sex or games inside, at least inside the public area
i guess inside the private massage rooms you can have anything ;)

#8 Big Yuley

Big Yuley

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 11:04 AM

i really can recommend this one :)
at least for german visitors, the guesthouse is runned by a german expat.
has a small bar, not many traffic there but nice ladies and 2 ladyboys ...
it has 4 rooms with AC and 2 ceiling-fans ... mirrors everywhere :Turns Into Heart:
bathroom with hot/cold water shower ... safe in room ... cable tv and DVD player
every weekend they show the german bundesliga ...
as a guest you have free access to the sauna facilities

no joiner-ripoff

you have a doctor right at the hotel, atm within 50m and many of those small thaifood BBQ thingies (what ever they are called in english)
a 7/11 is 30m away ... laundry 5-10m ...

okay it seems to be far away, but with a "taxi" its only a 2-3 minute drive from the runabaout ...
for those who like it quiet, this is a nice place to stay

and they are 100% ladyboy friendly ... thats for sure!

http://www.naklua-sauna.com

Looks like a nice place..
Food for thought...

#9 mannheimer

mannheimer

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:46 PM

About Naklua Sauna: is a very nice place and booked by many german people in other forums. But check on the webside the location. Is very far from the scene into deepest Naklua area. For people who like South Pattaya is a long journey. Is really fine for people who stay mostly in Naklua area.

#10 ArthurDent

ArthurDent

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:35 PM

sure if you go just for the numbers of meters it is far ... but it takes you at max 5-6 minutes to the runabout, in rush hour ... at night it takes you just 2-3 minutes (you know how fast they go if its empty ;)) ...
it might take you like 6-7 minutes from walkingstreet to naklua sauna, after 0:00

but i agree, better for those who like naklua ... or who like to stay a bitt off the action and just join it at night (or when ever they want) ...

#11 pepsimax

pepsimax

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:24 PM

Yes, there is quite some distance from the deep south (Pattaya). I drove my bike to the place, but didn't enter.
This was daytime so if you come from around the WS-area, you might be unlucky and get stuck at both the South and
Central Rd red-lights. Naklua Rd is also very heavy trafficked so I would say one should at least expect a 15-20 min ride
from the south - depending on your driving skills. With a baht-bus it would be about 30 mins and and about 50baht maybe(?)

The femboys on the outside didnt tempt me enough to make me enter, but I will drive past it on my next trip to see what
is on display

#12 darkrelic

darkrelic

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:<acronym title='Girl girl'>GG</acronym>'s, <acronym title='Ladyboy'>LB</acronym>'s, Pattaya, drinking and lots of sex.

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:57 AM

I haven't stayed in the motel but I just returned from Patts and I went to the sauna every second day and had a couple of beers at the bar, I really like this place, the sauna was cheap and you pay once for the whole day (200 baht) and you can use the facilities as you please, there are 2 spa's, 2 sauna's and covered and uncovered sun beds everywhere, a gym downstairs and they give you a complementary plate of fresh fruit. The staff were great and I took 2 girls for a private massage in the vip room, I think the room cost 300 baht and I tipped the girls 200 baht each and they gave me a nice oil massage and 2 handjobs all in the space of about an hour. The place is clean and very quite and seems to get a few locals (thai's) in the place, my teeruk loved the place. It is out of town but I never really thought it was that far and on a motorbike you zip in and out of the traffic and between the cars so it doesn't take that long. Highly recommend the place.

Regards

Darkrelic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users