82 replies to this topic

#1 Rustybullethole

Rustybullethole

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:19 AM

Recently, a mate was telling me how a ladyboy broke his iphone, as someone had sent him a text.
a slapable offence, and way over the top, but in thailand we have to take this kind of thing on the chin.
i caught one trying to break my phone in two, then tried it with my camera, and finished up smashing my aftershave on the floor.
again, had to take it on the chin and just be glad the skank left my room.

ive heard other revenge stories of
ransom demands,
cutting up clothing,
slashing moped seats.....etc....
all for the most minor ridiculous things to normal people.

what was your worst.?

#2 mardhi

mardhi

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:24 AM

Hmmm - I had one girl smash her own phone (that she had paid for) when she got angry with me. Does that count?

#3 Solice

Solice

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,967 posts
  • Interests:WWW.sensationsbar.blogspot.co.uk/

Youtube.com - scotts thailand

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:28 AM

POPULAR

Ive been punched square in the jaw by a ladyboy from Hot Tuna, I did deserve it though, she actually had a good right hook on her for a little thing. I could see it coming but I just let her have her way thinking it wont hurt much 555, it did !!!
  • Turk182, ExLibris and Bobcat2001 like this

#4 Solice

Solice

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,967 posts
  • Interests:WWW.sensationsbar.blogspot.co.uk/

Youtube.com - scotts thailand

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:31 AM

Also had one come at me with a pair of scissors, she then thought better of it and decided to stab and rip a teddy bear to pieces that I had bought her the previous day. Had to laugh afterwards because my room looked like a matress had exploded in it.
  • Turk182 and Marquezz like this

#5 Rustybullethole

Rustybullethole

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:43 AM

Hmmm - I had one girl smash her own phone (that she had paid for) when she got angry with me. Does that count?

yes, if you both went to tukcom the next day and you bought her a newer model.
quite a common scam.

#6 Smoothcharlie

Smoothcharlie

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

Tomas

Thats hilarious... I have pissed off a lady before.. However, never have I pissed them off so much that they demand 20,000 in damges, piss on my in public and then try to kick me... Wow... you obviously promised alot more then you delivered... Very funny..

#7 Smoothcharlie

Smoothcharlie

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

Wow, I just re read my post.. I know its late.. but in future, I think I need to use spell check ...... :blink:

#8 garrydirty

garrydirty

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,121 posts
  • Interests:fem-boys Ladyboys, money, gambling, horse racing, F1 boxing, and travel

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:51 AM

I dont take any shit from any ov them, and have been lucky, I dont care what country i am in i dont let anyone cross the line....had problem once with an LB and a customer at a bar once, they both got a slap.....Have posted details somewhere on the forum before....Thats just the way i am, dont let people take liberties.......Treat others as i would like to be treated....Regards Garry
  • Black Thai and POWERLIFTER666 like this

#9 mardhi

mardhi

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

yes, if you both went to tukcom the next day and you bought her a newer model.
quite a common scam.

This was in the pre-Tukcom days but no I did not offer to replace it and never seen her again.

#10 mardhi

mardhi

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:59 AM

I must have been lucky - never really had anything happen to me apart from picking up a freelancer off Walking Street one drunken night and while sleeping in a ST hotel having my phone stolen. But at least she was nice enough to leave the SIM card on top of the wallet which she also helped herself to and containing probably 2,000b by that time of night. again, no cards or anything of value. The fact that is was a crap Motorola flip phone, which I was just about to change as I could not understand it, actually made it quite handy.

#11 Kendo UK

Kendo UK

-

• 10,317 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:01 AM

on Phi Phi island last year I picked and LB up on the beach one night, she worked in a massage shop near the Guesthouse I was staying.

I took her first night I was there but she wasn't great in the room so I didn't want to repeat the next night. I did my best to avoid her so went out alone 2nd night and avoided partying on the beach. Phi Phi being a small place I managed to get all the way to about 50m from the door and she appeared again. She seemed dissapointed when I said I wanted to sleep alone and I left it at that and went to bed.

About 15 minutes later I started to get a knock at the door, the knocking started getting louder with wails of "Kendoooo" "Kendoooo", the knocking became banging. Still I hoped it would go away and just put the pillow over my ears.

Then the banging became violent and a couple of Muay Thai kicks later and my door was open and she was standing at the end of my bed "Ohhhh Hi"

I took her back down on the street and tried to calm her down, she thought I'd maybe another girl in there or something. After about 15 minutes of calming her down we went our seperate ways again and I went back to bed. No sooner had I drifted off and I heard a noise in the room, she was back, she had let herself in this time seeing the door was now broken anyway!

Didn't fuck her and slept with one eye open in case she skitzed out again.

Next morning I skipped Phi Phi 2 days earlier then planned, luckily the hotel owner came and fixed the door and didn't charge me. My explanation of "crazy katoey" was sufficient.

#12 Robi_slo

Robi_slo

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:11 AM

I made one lady :Angel With Star: loose face in front of my ex lady on Nana... She left in a fury and didn't return my calls. When I came back to room she was pissed and after I mention something about mobile and money... all hell broke loose, she wanted to smash her mobile into LCD screen of hotel room. Needless to say I had to take phone away from her hand and pin her on the bed until she calmed down. I slept with my passport hidden in my underpants secret pocket that night... :blink:

BR

#13 sailor5600

sailor5600

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Diving and Sex :-)

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

I'm like a choir boy compared to abovementioned.......worst I had done to me was:

Negotiated long time with a LB for 1500 - we went to another bar where she know some people to play some pool, she rang the bell and assured she'd pay...naturally she didn't, I thought: screw that ...I'll pay and "take it out on her sphincter" .....and so I did later......when she was about to leave she wanted 3K instead of 1500.....I told her that she could attribute the remaining 1500 to the money she owed me for ringing the bell....wasn't entirely happy about that ....but left after about half an hour of pouting .....I would have given her some moeny just to get the fuck out - but the safe was stuck and it was 4 AM ......worst thing thoug was that she'd been told by a wellknown and well liked LB (amongst the BM's) that she could easily command 3K for longtime.....

Guess this incident can be attributed to the inflated prices we sometimes pay for an extraordinary experience - then the mediocre ones want the same....

#14 deepthroat

deepthroat

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts
  • Interests:vinyl record collecting, travel, blowjobs

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

I've experienced more hissy fits from BM's here than ladyboys there.
  • Captain Pugwash and ExLibris like this

#15 blubb

blubb

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:39 PM

After I got angry, paid my bin of one beer that I only had one mouthful out of, I left, and as I left I got a kick to the back from the golden shower girl but with it being Songkran and the tiled floor being wet, she didn't connect well and nearly fell over.

I got chased down Soi 7 or 8 whichever it is by Guitar from Blue Dragon waving a high heel shoe in my direction because I wouldnt take her to Hard Rock Cafe with me, terry the plumber got it on his baldy bonce when I hid behind him.

LOL. During Songkran I had a drink in Blue Dragon and Guitar tried to chat me up. When I turned her down, she thought her efforts was worth 500 thb. Of course I did not agree with her. *SNAP* Kicks and punches were suddenly flying in my direction, so I made a hasty retreat. The difference in my experience was that I was the one that slipped on the wet tiles while running out of the bar. Landed on my back on the steps leading outside of the bar. After the alcohol had left my body I was in agony for at least a week. 555
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZvCK2o6Zbo
  • GranPuro likes this

#16 Rustybullethole

Rustybullethole

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

Guitar is a c**t fullstop.
be extra careful around blue dragon. the most unpredictable skanks in town.
i thought i was in for a stilletoe in the back of the head for not wanting to take one home.
"you make me lose face now"
yeah right.

Edited by Rustybullethole, 08 July 2012 - 03:15 PM.

#17 i8it

i8it

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Interests:going where the climate suits my clothes

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

Guitar pulled me off the street into the Blue Dragon one rainy night. It was my second or third day in town. After a few minutes of conversation I realized that I wanted to get away from her. I told her that I thought she was a girl and that I didn't go with ladyboys. I could see that she was working herself up for an outburst. Fortunately another man then walked past the bar. She flew off the barstool and chased him down the street. I threw some money down for the drink and hurried down the soi in the opposite direction.

#18 MAINCHEESE

MAINCHEESE

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

Last july i got chased out of so what bar by a well known ladyboy who i had a few days earlier, she caught me in an uncomprimising position with another ladyboy and went ballistic, i flew down the stairs half naked, out the back entrance into 6/1 with the crazed girl following, launching a bucket of water at me then the bucket just missing my bonce! chased me up to second rd where all the motorbike taxis hang out which they found highly amusing, i managed to out run the high heeled giselle, i look back and laugh about it and put it down as part of the fun of patts!

#19 Bax

Bax

King of LB threesomes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,067 posts
  • Interests:Not responding to a troll

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

I was attacked by a jealous ladyboy I met on my very first night in Pattaya. I have a scar from a size 10 stiletto to prove it. My arm swelled up so bad, it looked like Popeye’s for the remainder of my trip.

Fortunately, we haven’t crossed paths since..

#20 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,410 posts
  • Interests:Almost everything

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

Fortunately I haven't had a bad incident. Yet. But I'm pretty careful about the LB I deal with.
If they seem a little too hyper or whatever I say bye and leave. But it also may be because
I'm a wonderful person :Rolling: And a hansum man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users