#41 laptop

laptop

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts
  • Interests:Your ma

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

Punched in the nose by Bow in Marine Disco for not taking her and and kissing the face off a gogo girl in front of her crew.

Barbie (Walking Street / JSB) - Said she would smack my gf at the time (now wife) in the face if I didnt take her short time and give her 500 for yaba.

Barbie - Ran after me with her high heals in her hand trying to batter me for laughing at the thought of me going with her at 7am. The only reason she nearly caught me was because I was laughing so much. This made her more angry.

Other than that I have not had much trouble. Although I have been kncking on ladyboy arses for 7 years I have never been in any type of relationship with one so I guess I have missed the major dramas.

Tommy - A LB pissing on your lap...now who might that be.... :Smile 3: :Rolling: . I am back in LOS in 3 weeks. Will I tell her you said hello or will i tell me and you have hooked up and are dating?

#42 Kendo UK

Kendo UK

-

• 10,819 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

Tommy - A LB pissing on your lap...now who might that be....

she who cannot be named :ph34r:

#43 Kendo UK

Kendo UK

-

• 10,819 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

all you need is for someone to cum in your eye .

maybe there's a night down at Sunnee he hasn't let on about yet...

#44 laptop

laptop

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

haha no worries Tommy. Ill just tell her I am going out with "My Martin", Actually it will be mostly girs this trip and maybe one or two lbs on the down low.

I am surprised barbie hasnt got any more mentions. what a proper cunt!

#45 laptop

laptop

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

Haha Brian. Forgot about him. I guess I better go see him. I think I remember his bar actually.

To get this bac on Topic....here is Barbie....One when she was young and cute and the other when she became a drugged up violent hooker

sn012.jpg

12.jpg

#46 cheyenne

cheyenne

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
  • Interests:The beautiful must pay the price of their beauty

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:45 PM

I'd still blow her back out!! 555

#47 terry

terry

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:35 AM

The thing is never make promises to them or talk of the future and never mention the word love and you will be ok.

A lot of blokes bullshet to the girls to mutt,promising them things like I come for you tommorrow again,we go for dinner and never show up.
Bloody hell pay for the services and move on,a lot of blokes just have to many issues with there own insecurities.

And as for Kradot Chok or who ever he is,this tight cunt is the biggest bullshetter of them all,so beware all.

• Turk182 likes this

#48 cheyenne

cheyenne

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts
  • Interests:The beautiful must pay the price of their beauty

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

Ha Ha, just need a good grip on that long black hair while filling her up, loony or not!!

#49 Rustybullethole

Rustybullethole

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,799 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

Barbie is well known to the police, and seems to be let out in order to set others up.
its not a game, it easy for her to plant something on you and make the call.

http://www.pattayape...IdArticle=19952

#50 laptop

laptop

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

And if you grab her by the hair it will come off :)

#51 masomenas

masomenas

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

actually, I've been with her a few weeks ago
I really don't think the second picture is Bee/Barbie/Sandy, because she doen's't have a tattoo on her breast ... or was I that drunk? Actually I'm pretty sure she doens't ahve a tattoo on the breast!

#52 Lucius

Lucius

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

The thing is never make promises to them or talk of the future and never mention the word love and you will be ok.

Wish it were that easy.. When a girl comes on to you in a bar there's 2 ways of dealing with it.

1. Be rude, ignore her, tell her to go away, still she might not get the message and continue her advances, when she finally gets the message she's insulted. If I just want a quick fuck, this is the strategy I use, but it's not a good recipe for a fun night out.. I find if you just want to go out for a few drinks it's better to go to gg bars, if you talk to an lb for more than 2 minutes, in her mind, you've made a commitment..

2. Be nice, play along with her, buy her a few drinks, but tell her straight away you are not going to barfine her, I've recently had trouble because of this one twice, where the girls were really pissed that they sat with me for so long, claiming I led them on. They came to me, initiated everything and I must have told them 10 times that I was not going to barfine her or anyone else for that matter.

All this is relatively new to me as I used to never go to lb bars to drink, and never talked to them, just walk in take my pick and go upstairs and by all means I think that's best, never had trouble doing this. However on this trip I haven't been myself and have had many nights that I just didn't feel like sex.

There's a few decent ones out there, but many are really fucked up agressive, irrational bitches when they don't get what they want.

Edited by Lucius, 05 November 2012 - 04:01 AM.

#53 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,695 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

I really don't think the second picture is Bee/Barbie/Sandy, because she doen's't have a tattoo on her breast ... or was I that drunk? Actually I'm pretty sure she doens't ahve a tattoo on the breast!

Nice bump for this thread. Loads of good discussion here and straight forward info. there are occasional perils to all, an not just mongers. Getting caught up in the faux love / saving face situations . And they happen when you least expect it.

I'll come back when have a chance to remember old stories .

#54 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,695 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

Haha Brian. Forgot about him. I guess I better go see him. I think I remember his bar actually.

To get this bac on Topic....here is Barbie....One when she was young and cute and the other when she became a drugged up violent hooker

sn012.jpg

12.jpg

10+ years on the p4p scene, living hard will drive most to craziness. Pls don't tell her I said the "C" word.

NEVER call a LB "crazy". It's worse than calling an American woman a cunt.

#55 Socrates999

Socrates999

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

"When Skanks Lose the Plot": sounds like a program on AXN (reality TV network in Thailand)

#56 Turk182

Turk182

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

Personally I think its the Yabba that makes them suseptable to outbreaks, and also the hormones give them trouble, lets be honest most women are fucked up and these ladies take em by the dozen!

Not had a major problem myself, just a close shave with Kat from Ezy once :)

#57 terry

terry

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Wish it were that easy.. When a girl comes on to you in a bar there's 2 ways of dealing with it.

1. Be rude, ignore her, tell her to go away, still she might not get the message and continue her advances, when she finally gets the message she's insulted. If I just want a quick fuck, this is the strategy I use, but it's not a good recipe for a fun night out.. I find if you just want to go out for a few drinks it's better to go to gg bars, if you talk to an lb for more than 2 minutes, in her mind, you've made a commitment..

2. Be nice, play along with her, buy her a few drinks, but tell her straight away you are not going to barfine her, I've recently had trouble because of this one twice, where the girls were really pissed that they sat with me for so long, claiming I led them on. They came to me, initiated everything and I must have told them 10 times that I was not going to barfine her or anyone else for that matter.

All this is relatively new to me as I used to never go to lb bars to drink, and never talked to them, just walk in take my pick and go upstairs and by all means I think that's best, never had trouble doing this. However on this trip I haven't been myself and have had many nights that I just didn't feel like sex.

There's a few decent ones out there, but many are really fucked up agressive, irrational bitches when they don't get what they want.

I was referring more to in the bedroom.

The bar scene is a big game.

#58 jcs

jcs

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,731 posts
  • Interests:The quiet life..

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

Personally I think its the Yabba that makes them suseptable to outbreaks, and also the hormones give them trouble, lets be honest most women are fucked up and these ladies take em by the dozen!

Not had a major problem myself, just a close shave with Kat from Ezy once :)

I think that was her problem, She needed a close shave!!!

#59 loverboy25

loverboy25

Psydekick

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

Had my fair share from drinks thrown towards my direction, a drunk LB (or pretending to be drunk) seating on top of me so as to promise to take her long time. That LB threatening to kill me and if she sees me with another lady, not going to give in to any of that.

#60 Botafogo

Botafogo

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts
  • Interests:Latin American Dancing, Travelling,Touring German FKK Clubs, Hanging around various European Racecourses while Drinking Beer.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:45 AM

Really...how is she nowadays, I had heard she was not doing too well with her health.

Barbie/Bee/Sandy is probably the only ladyboy to cause me any grief when she steadfastly refused to leave my apartment following our agreed short time (1000 Baht quickie) it was 4am, and not wishing to cause a commotion I let her stay until 11.00am and then the fun started with her trying to extract another 1000.
I calmly walked down stairs, hired two motor si taxi riders after explaining my predicament, took them to my room where following a few swear words a broken glass and a punch in her gob she promptly departed saying she would return with mafia.
Not seen her since, nor would I want to........thank goodness she is barred from most bars and the main Marine Disco where I sometimes like to finish the evening/morning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users