71 replies to this topic

#61 masomenas

masomenas

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

She's a junky, for sure. But I have to admit, we had a lot of fun. One thing for sure, she has a perfect tool, and still enough power to go for more than one round!

#62 Rustybullethole

Rustybullethole

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

She,s lasting well considering most her mates have kicked the bucket.

#63 masomenas

masomenas

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

Rusty..., what exactly do you mean?

#64 Rustybullethole

Rustybullethole

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

Lasting well = still alive.
mates = friends.
kicked the bucket = died.

khow jai ?

#65 Botafogo

Botafogo

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • Interests:Latin American Dancing, Travelling,Touring German FKK Clubs, Drinking Copious Amounts of Alcohol & Enjoying the Summer in European Cities and Beach Resorts.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

Next day once I'd established it was 'she' and despite the fact I'd rubbered up, I was straight around the docs for a anti viral injection having explained to the physician my concerns at having just had sexual intercourse and oral sex with a person whom was probably HIV+.

Edited by Botafogo, 10 December 2012 - 05:35 AM.

#66 Rustybullethole

Rustybullethole

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:24 AM

Injection ?
never heard of that one,
in UK it is a course of four diferent tablets for a month.

#67 Botafogo

Botafogo

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • Interests:Latin American Dancing, Travelling,Touring German FKK Clubs, Drinking Copious Amounts of Alcohol & Enjoying the Summer in European Cities and Beach Resorts.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

Whatever he gave me, I felt better for having it, perhaps it was just a flu jab.

#68 kingkong2

kingkong2

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Think that would be fairly obvious.....

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

Just read all these posts and now I'm scared for my first time :-(. In all seriousness if you had to put a % of LBs that freaked on you compared to the number you have been with, what would it be? 3%, 10%???

Because we are going as a couple (husband and wife), surely the chances would be reduced because by the looks of it the chances of even GETTING a LB for us is lower???? cheers!

#69 Leftyrighty

Leftyrighty

LB Mogul

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts
  • Interests:hugwalks, tonic erbalism, shralping and boomdraw via a firecracker

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

homosexuality and violence go hand n hand, i imagine the shame that lb's feel wearing womens close mixed with yaba and hormones and a b.s phantasy culture really do cause them to loose the plot, but are they really looseing it? lb is a fucktoy n future theif thats it. we all must face this as men dont submit, lbs are men, what do u think they are gonna do once the looks are gone n theres no adorability factory aka a child made out of a loving union to replace the charms that there 29 year old man in a skirt face no longer provides the impetous to affection for= steal, rob, be a theif and not much else, shit even most women today cant submit, its why at around 35 most women though to tired to stand up will be dom's otherwise known as chair dwellers who bawk orders at loveable loosers who pay them to do so. lb's looseing the plot? what plot...? the final act will always be the same, theifery and vindictiveness

Edited by Leftyrighty, 16 December 2012 - 09:05 PM.

• Rustybullethole likes this

#70 masomenas

masomenas

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

Leftyrighty, I've got a feeling that you somehow are going to lose it... Are you okay?
  • Leftyrighty and Earlgray like this

#71 Ben4454

Ben4454

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:23 PM

Where can I find Barbie? She sounds real fun

#72 garrydirty

garrydirty

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,988 posts
  • Interests:fem-boys Ladyboys, money, gambling, horse racing, F1 boxing, and travel

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:10 AM

I banged that Barbie few years back she was ok never had a drama with her, but who could see she could kick off at anytime, glad when it was over and she went back to "work" as wanted to sleep alone that night anyway.... Regards Garry :ph34r:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users