• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:42 AM

Druggings.
Robberies.
Smashed electronics.
Jealous rage.
Pics with a chopped off cock?

So grateful I found this forum.  I just canceled my trip to Pattaya and will be going to southern Thailand instead next week.  I'll try my luck down there, where I never came close to any of this shit happening to me.  You guys are fucking crazy!

SEVERED COCK PIC!??!?!  FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THAT!

Have been going to Thailand for 7 years now.. Never had any bigger issues.. You have to choose carefuly and trat the girls with the respect they desire.. Besides that, I have never taken any streetgirl/freelancer so far, usualy get my girls in known bars, after I had a chat with them.. TF yes, but before I head to the loom, I usualy go eat with them to get a feel, how they are ticking.. If the feeling is not right, I send them on their way.. Never happened so far tho.. Once had a crazy girl in Bkk with me, but we met in Emporum, went to MBK and spend some time together, before I took her to my room.. Tho I have read many bad things about her here, she was quite lovely (an Amazon BTW, and I am not the tallest, which means she could have taken me out at any time, if she would have chosen to).. But she was smoth as a kitten..

First ladyboy I ever had was doped up to the eyelids, though I booked her throug an agency.. Happened to me twice..

In the end it all comes down, who you pick from where, and how you tret them..

Or maybe, I have just been lucky so far..

#82 silentmoebius78

silentmoebius78

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:50 AM

Funny reading this post might be why I haven't had more crazy experiences with ladyboys. Other than the one I started a thread about, and she was quite calm and only out for cash. I never sit and drink in a ladyboy bar....period. 3 drinks max and that's only to decide if I want to be with any of them or not. I usually jump bar to bar, chat a bit and move on.
Don't hit a ladyboy bar until I'm ready to find who I want to spend my night with. I also tend to enjoy the less pushy ladyboys. Calm to me is what I'm looking for but also fun. Namtan has a calmness to her that is nice. Also New, first time I met her I was surrounded by like 5 ladyboys almost overwhelmed, hadn't even ordered a drink yet. Then see New standing in the background looking at all of us. She just smiled and stood there. Called her over and the crowd dispersed.
Less pushy is good for me I guess, but yeah thinking more. If you drink and hangout in a ladyboy bar, you are more likely to run into jeoulas crazy bs.

I can relate to that. I love CiB.. But what I realy dislike is, you come in, sit down, oder a beer, and while your drink is on the way, you have 5 or 6 girls approaching, surrounding you, and pushing you into a decission, BEFORE you had your first zip.. I had New (as she used to work there), not pushing at all, just standing with the others and smiling, and Ally, which had not even approached me like the others, just plaid pool and glanced at me from time to time with a cute smile.. But never asked for a drink.. That is the way I like it..
  • liverpool likes this

#83 M_i_g_u_e_l

M_i_g_u_e_l

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:13 PM

In the end it all comes down, who you pick from where, and how you tret them..

Or maybe, I have just been lucky so far..

That is all true. But i guess you also have been very lucky so far.

Even if you choose careful "from where" and "who" you pick and "how you treat them" you can have bad luck. Sometimes the influence of drugs (not only hard drugs, also alcohol) can change a lot. And not to forget about the hormones.

It happened to me that a girl was very fine all night long and than at the room started to get crazy. Also happened that a girl was okay at first date and than sucks on second date. So you never know....

Edited by M_i_g_u_e_l, 24 June 2017 - 02:14 PM.

• silentmoebius78 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users