96 replies to this topic

#21 chrislovespattaya

chrislovespattaya

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Pattaya, Ladyboys

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

by the way has anyone seen the online video of her and some dude? i have the link ... somewhere lol

#22 t3tsu01

t3tsu01

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:35 PM

POPULAR

wow if i was you maybe i wont call the police because i do not want any troubles on vacation

but you chose right thing to do
cheers

i did not really call,police, i call my friends who is from the police, much easier and more efficient ;)
  • Yelstone, Robi_slo and Rustybullethole like this

#23 t3tsu01

t3tsu01

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:37 PM

she hide from the camera to save "face ".

no in fact i took the photo but they kick her so much she does'nt move. I must say that i felt very sorry for her despite she robbed me i think she was beaten too much

#24 t3tsu01

t3tsu01

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:43 PM

How much did you have to pay the police? 2,000b? have they charged and remanded her pending bail? I also assume it was the real police you involved and not one of the volunteer guys (either Thai or foreign).

A very upstanding action but I can't help but think you may have been a bit naive and acting like John Wayne. She just needs to say you lent it to her and she was returning it. Not much of a case to answer unless the police were using marked notes (unlikely) and you paid the money over. I hope I am wrong and that the police have done a very efficient job, otherwise you will have to be watching your back for the remainder of your stay in case of any reprisals. Presumably she knows where your staying etc etc - easy info to pass onto friends. She won't be likely to get involved - and even more so if she is banged up with the perfect alibi.

I paid nothing just my friend working in special police force a little bit like SWAT, we had a drink together tonight with his guys to thanks them with our other friends.
For saying she is giving back the ipod, i had many sms where she tell me that she want 6000 to give it back, and my friend have her adresse and everything, and i don't have to bother about reprisal, because she understood who are my friends ;)

#25 mardhi

mardhi

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

I paid nothing just my friend working in special police force a little bit like SWAT, we had a drink together tonight with his guys to thanks them with our other friends.
For saying she is giving back the ipod, i had many sms where she tell me that she want 6000 to give it back, and my friend have her adresse and everything, and i don't have to bother about reprisal, because she understood who are my friends ;)

Great - Just wanted to alert you about protecting your back here. Things are not always as they seem.

#26 t3tsu01

t3tsu01

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

Great - Just wanted to alert you about protecting your back here. Things are not always as they seem.

I know and you're quite right, sometimes by thinking you act good, everything turn against you in thailande

#27 Mr. Bickle

Mr. Bickle

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,601 posts
  • Interests:enjoying my life-new experiences-lb's-soapy massages-football-good company-laughing-the occasional wind-up-M.U.F.C.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:23 PM

I have known Nicky for years and has always been ok, ... but shame this happens when they do anything for a fix !
I see her a few months ago and looks like the Ice got the better of her.
Oh well ,... there goes another one ... what a waste.

Ive known her for years as well...i even took her to ko samet for 3 days....she's got a real attitude problem...started sulking when we got back to pattaya so i fucked her off,bye bye...she bombarded me with hate mail,txt messages etc...a druggie...fuck her ,shes a skank...im not surprised she tried some scam like that
  • stickyfingers likes this

#28 LWFM

LWFM

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,032 posts
  • Interests:The good, the bad and the ugly of Thailand.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:34 PM

It is good to weed out the Nut Grass from the Orchards.

#29 oldlover

oldlover

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,926 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys.
    ladyboy cocks.
    big ladyboy cocks.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:15 PM

well done, go straight to the top of the class.

#30 guiltydreamer

guiltydreamer

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,385 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys, Ladyboy cocks, Ladyboy Ass,

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:40 PM

Something satisfying about seeing a thievin,g extorting c*nt get their just rewards - & don't feel too sorry for her getting a beating, for if she did not steal this would not happen although I agree that the cops should not go over the top.

She earns baht by selling her ass & BM's are prepared to pay the going rate. If she then crosses the line by stealing from her clients - fuck her, she deserves all she gets.

#31 petesie

petesie

LB Connoisseur

• 11,897 posts
  • Interests:Same as the rest of ye!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:37 AM

Nicki's been on the dating sites for a few years, starts off well then gets abusive.

I'd have personally been happier just getting my property back than seeing her getting a kicking. :blink:
  • jimmerjeezy likes this

#32 putytat

putytat

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:08 AM

Great work. Screw the little fucker. Nil sympathy whatsoever. A shame that the police did not take the wooden batons and do a more proper job. Imagine if the roles were reversed, there would be an outcry...

#33 69billy

69billy

LB Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:52 AM

A very upstanding action but I can't help but think you may have been a bit naive and acting like John Wayne. She just needs to say you lent it to her and she was returning it. Not much of a case to answer unless the police were using marked notes (unlikely) and you paid the money over. I hope I am wrong and that the police have done a very efficient job, otherwise you will have to be watching your back for the remainder of your stay in case of any reprisals. Presumably she knows where your staying etc etc - easy info to pass onto friends. She won't be likely to get involved - and even more so if she is banged up with the perfect alibi.

Its like you are telling us to Just let em get away with it..!!! May be thats why they are doing this kind of shit more n more...You should be telling ur LBs what happen to Nicky may happen to them well if they try anything like this...NOT just warning us what may happen..
I says well done t3t... :Clap:
Nearly 30 odd trips 500+LBs and nothing happen to me yet..I thinks I can read the signs of ICE use and stayed away from users..or i just been lucky ..
  • Mr. Bickle and lifeisbeautiful like this

#34 stickyfingers

stickyfingers

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Thai Lbs/GGs with Big tits and Asses & Gogo God
    Exotic women of colour
    Oh and the culture/food of course!!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

Thanks for the warning here and pics and nice to get our own back on the thieving gits for once!!

Have always seen this Nicky on the dating sites but my radar told me to stay clear for now.

Avoid the ice/smack heads at all costs!!

#35 sammysanook

sammysanook

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:33 AM

Yeah I fucked her as well a few years back. Saw her on cam first and she looked good.
She came to a place I rented for the night and she was coming down off a yaba bender.
She looked really frayed around the edges and her skin was getting bad also bad muscle tone, really flabby.
She also must have spent all her money on drugs cause she was off the hormones and had body hair sprouting everywhere.
She behaved fine and tried to get into it but it was lame so I made my excuses and payed her early then got hung Oil from Ezy over for a session.
Talked to her a week or so later online and she started blowing up my phone with calls etc totally amphetamine psychosed.
Sorry to see another person going to shit over drugs but there you go.
  • youngroy33 likes this

#36 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts
  • Interests:Gerontophiles, ultracrepidarianism, kino, alphamegamia, Scalextric

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:09 AM

All I see is a bunch of mis-matched photos of which none show her face during the arrest. The picture of the person kneeling on the ground could be posted alongside anyone's face with the same story. I'd personally need more evidence than this before condemning a person.

It could just be that you don't like her for some reason and you're getting your own back, how would we know any better?

#37 Guest_Huckleberry Fin_*

Guest_Huckleberry Fin_*

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

Yeh so there fatty kradot, come on you meat a tatta head it's Saturday night fight night

Bring it on ya twat lol

#38 garrydirty

garrydirty

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,121 posts
  • Interests:fem-boys Ladyboys, money, gambling, horse racing, F1 boxing, and travel

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:59 PM

sad what drugs do to a person hope she learns from it, and i hope u to learn from it lock up all ur stuff in the safe and dont leave anything about that u care about to be nicked, Regards Garry

#39 69billy

69billy

LB Connoisseur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:27 PM

All I see is a bunch of mis-matched photos of which none show her face during the arrest. The picture of the person kneeling on the ground could be posted alongside anyone's face with the same story. I'd personally need more evidence than this before condemning a person.

It could just be that you don't like her for some reason and you're getting your own back, how would we know any better?

She hasn't been on line since

#40 Guest_Huckleberry Fin_*

Guest_Huckleberry Fin_*

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

she spent all her money on ipod apps & music so no internet this week

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users