96 replies to this topic

#41 pattayalover

pattayalover

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:travelling, fishing, sport, nature , ladyboys

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:13 AM

i have known her for some years too, and she has a strange attitude, because of ice....i used to go to her room and fucked with her and her roommate all night long while smoking ice all together...
she has the typical drug -addict attitude
she was making trouble with me also by shouting on me ,she wanted to commit suicide and say i had to watch pattayatv the following day :-) but she is not a bad person , she just got some troubles with drug
but i still spent a great night with her !

by the way , according to her , she stole your i pod because you didnt pay the right price ( 1000 instead of 3000 you promised to her ,because you made a movie ) when 2 days later you promised to her to give her the money , she came with the i pod and get beaten by one of your friend and a policeman ...she never get the money and went to jail

she didnt stay in jail cause she paid 130 000 baht to get out of it , ..nicky has a rich family , she dont care about a i pod , she just do it cause she didnt get the money you promised to give to her , she said you reallly bad man :-)

...thats what she told me ,..:-)

Edited by pattayalover, 30 October 2012 - 11:35 AM.

• bulle likes this

#42 luv u long time

luv u long time

LB 3sum Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Wow. What a turn of events. However, I don't know anyone involved, I can happily say both opposing parties of any situation will rarely give similar version of events. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth (or as much of the truth you'll ever get in Los!)

#43 Ghost Of Steptoe

Ghost Of Steptoe

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,275 posts
  • Interests:horses, greyhounds, complaining, pie and mash and of course strange ladies with 3 legs

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

i have known her for some years too, and she has a strange attitude, because of ice....i used to go to her room and fucked with her and her roommate all night long while smoking ice all together...
she was making trouble with me also by shouting on me ,she wanted to commit suicide and say i had to watch pattayatv the following day :-) but she is not a bad person , she just got some troubles with drug
by the way , according to her , she stole your i pod because you didnt pay the right price ( 1000 instead of 3000 you promised to her ,because you made a movie ) when 2 days later you promised to her to give her the money , she came with the i pod and get beaten by one of your friend and a policeman ...she never get the money and went to jail

she didnt stay in jail cause she paid 130 000 baht to get out of it , ..nicky has a rich family , she dont care about a i pod , she just do it cause she didnt get the money you promised to give to her , she said you reallly bad man :-)

Wow. What a turn of events. However, I don't know anyone involved, I can happily say both opposing parties of any situation will rarely give similar version of events. Somewhere in the middle lies the truth (or as much of the truth you'll ever get in Los!)

Talk about 2faced double standards you were all over me the other day like some kind of moral guardian when I mentioned in passing GHB and poppers ,now your happily participating in a conversation about smoking Ice in a prostitutes room ,
Make your mind up mate or is it just because you don't like the thought of it happening elsewhere.
Don't get me wrong I am not condemning Pattaya Lover he is an adult and he does what he pleases ,I am just astounded how u reacted to my post in the light of your reaction here.
  • Rustybullethole likes this

#44 luv u long time

luv u long time

LB 3sum Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:50 AM

Talk about 2faced double standards you were all over me the other day like some kind of moral guardian when I mentioned in passing GHB and poppers ,now your happily participating in a conversation about smoking Ice in a prostitutes room ,
Make your mind up mate or is it just because you don't like the thought of it happening elsewhere.
Don't get me wrong I am not condemning Pattaya Lover he is an adult and he does what he pleases ,I am just astounded how u reacted to my post in the light of your reaction here.

Ohhhh the drama (again !!)
If Im being 100% honest, I didn't actually see the drugs issue thing first time round as I was skim-reading it on my iPhone when I was waiting to go into a meeting yesterday.
Once again, another thread-fuck for your own agenda.
Jeeeeeezzz.

#45 Ghost Of Steptoe

Ghost Of Steptoe

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,275 posts
  • Interests:horses, greyhounds, complaining, pie and mash and of course strange ladies with 3 legs

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

Ohhhh the drama (again !!)
If Im being 100% honest, I didn't actually see the drugs issue thing first time round as I was skim-reading it on my iPhone when I was waiting to go into a meeting yesterday.
Once again, another thread-fuck for your own agenda.
Jeeeeeezzz.

It's not a thread fuck in anyway it's a question to you ,you appear to think you have some sort of moral right to tell other people what to do ,if you are so community conscious why don't you apply to be a moderator instead of just a judgemental know all.
Anyway back to the serious subject of the thread if you have quite finished getting out of your pram .

I personally don't know the girl in question ,know of her by reputation only ,there are a few girls who seem to aquire bad reps down to everyone just taking as gospel what a BM says ,when I 1st read this thread I thought it a little silly for a girl who can 3k plus a day with a short time or 2 risk a spell in the monkey house for some iPod which even for the best one ,brand new ain't worth much more than 5k,as for the beating up for such a think is for me nothing more than barbaric and unnecessary and some of the comments have frankly shocked me as some of the people who have commented I know on a personal level and feel they have just been doing a bit of bandwagon jumping.
There now seems an alternative and plausible reason out there behind the theft and as LULT stated the truth is usually somewhere in the middle .
This girl has obviously got a serious drug problem and maybe this thread should act as a cautionary tale to those considering spending time with her .

#46 dontchaluvit

dontchaluvit

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:FB,LB,GG
    OJ....

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

In another OLD thread about getting ripped off by LB on Walking street.... I added a post about my experience walking back to hotel, pissed as a fart, and meeting an LB near a street market, very late...who came to my room later....
Now I'm not sure (being rather pissed that night)...but honestly...that picture of Nicky does look like her....

Anyway...REALLY glad this one got nabbed. Have no sympathy for the fucker whatsoever

#47 Krister1

Krister1

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hearty Congratulations, i´m personally having problems with one i met on Thai Friendly i will keep everyone posted on the outcome, be carefull there are lots of scams and they are quiete good at it

#48 dontchaluvit

dontchaluvit

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:FB,LB,GG
    OJ....

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

this is another thieving scammer., Openly admits to ripping guys off. (online) She does Cam work, Philippines.

NO, I havent been ripped off by her, but know of 2 guys that have and have chatted with her (argued with her) about her attitude and what she does.
Thinks ALL guys are "stupid pervert faggots" haha Openly admist to milking every cent out of guy then fucking him off.
Overall, gives rest of LB's a bad name.

Goes by the name of Mimi.

Quite attractive, unfortunately, but pure fucking evil! :Devil:

Attached Images

• mimi.jpg

#49 Kendo UK

Kendo UK

-

• 10,056 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:04 PM

You got any contact info for Mimi? I haven't been milked in ages.

When I was a kid I wrote into Jim'll Fix It and he fixed it for me to milk a cow, blindfolded.
What a kind old man.
  • icebergjr. and Gator33 like this

#50 Ghost Of Steptoe

Ghost Of Steptoe

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,275 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

Any one who gets ripped by one of these birds are nuts to fall for. Their bullshit

#51 jcs

jcs

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,731 posts
  • Interests:The quiet life..

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:21 PM

Been with nicky twice , couple of years ago now, but on each occasion i visited her room in the afternoon and had a pretty good uneventfull time

#52 TerryBB

TerryBB

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Interests:Football, ladyboys, t-girls,3 holer girls and of course fine wines, reading good food and travel

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

Just seen this post and now realise it was her who stole my PSP. I had so many LB's last trip so I could not be sure but now it seems it was her. It's a shame because I had good time with her and her English is excellent but she is an Ice addict and from what I could see she'll be dead within 2-3 years. It's a sad story from being a beautiful LB to being a stealing drug addict. I have realised now that if an item/gadget will not fit into the safe then don't keep it the case because unless you use the item/gadget everyday you won't notice it has gone.

#53 t3tsu01

t3tsu01

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

Well i met her a few days before we agreed for 1000, she came back but we did not discuss the price so i tought it was same price. Yes we did take some shoot but i did not ask for it. when i gave her the money she did not asked for more if she had i would have gave her because we had a very nice time together.
about giving her the money the next day i have sms from her phone and her friends phone where she first tell me she don't have it and then ask me for money to have it back.
I only care for the photo on the ipod i told her she can keep it if she could send me the pictures then she ask me for 5000bath when i said ok she try to bargain at 7000 because her friend can buy it at this price. In the mean time i had my friend from police on the phone and we intercept her when she was getting the money, but she deleted all my photos!
she said that i promised her 3000 when we were at the station and i told her she never asked, but i did not want to talk with her anymore at this time.
Maybee she was too high and really think that she ask me for it but i don't think because in not any of the sms she send she asked me for 2000bath or mentionning this 3000bath

maybee it would be a good idea to stop ice before getting in bigger trouble.
if she just asked me for the money she would have less trouble!

i can even told you if she really think she asked me for 3000 i would leave 2000 in a bar i know for her and she can pick it when she want, i'm in pattaya till 14th november. just she can undertand that she made her in this problem

Edited by t3tsu01, 03 November 2012 - 04:45 PM.

#54 Lunaris

Lunaris

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

... interesting move of the story now. :Forgetfull:

#55 Ghost Of Steptoe

Ghost Of Steptoe

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,275 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

Well it's nice to get a full story at last from people with a bit of credibility .

#56 Rustybullethole

Rustybullethole

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,755 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

I agree.
on one hand we have a perfectly sane inteligent farang,
on the other a meth fueled lying drug addicted whore.

Pattayalover - wake up mate.

#57 123o4or

123o4or

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Bit late to the party here, but had her over to my place a few times 2010-2011ish and my camera ended up missing. Only had her and a GG in the time span it came up missing. Never called here after that, but she sent a few crazy texts.

#58 bigdicki

bigdicki

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Regardless of the new curve in the road to the story, she still stole the man's property. A reasonable individual doesn't do that. A reasonable monger does stay the fuck away from a crazy bird who steals however. B)

#59 mark802

mark802

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

U always have to have your wits around u Thailand .While i enjoy a drink I make sure u do not pissed ...as u are in a strange country . I always lock my stuff away in the safe when the "girl" is in the shower but having said that it is a bit harder with labtops ..,i learnt my lesson after having my money taken when i feel asleep ....thankfully all she took was 2000 bath and left the company blackberry...it was a small price to pay in the end !!1

#60 duke007

duke007

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,116 posts
  • Interests:Manchester United

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:49 AM

I have been with Nicky twice, first time two weeks ago and the second two nights ago and it would have been three if I hadnt let her down last week.

I "agreed" the price beforehand and I paid in FULL ( plus an added tip for some x-rated pics) afterwards

I paid her for letting her down because she was on her way round to my room at the time and I had had to back out at the last minute, I think that was only fair and left the money for her at the reception area at my digs.
To her credit Nicky sent me an sms thanking me for the money and asked if I could get round to her place , most girls I would imagine would be happy just to take the money and not earn it.

So heres my take on Nicky, the Nicky that came to my room was no skank, not off her tree on yabba and nor did I have anything stolen from my room

What I did get was 2-3 hours of fantastic sex with a very very horny ladyboy. I think shes great and I will be seeing her again before I go home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users