Wear your helmets on Soi Buakhao

Rate this topic

When Soi Buakhao becomes lake Buakhao the boys in brown abandon their posts. You can get away without wearing helmets during these times but you will get soaked.

I must say i am a culprit, although i have never hired a bike, i do take quite a few Moto taxi's, up until 10/11pm i always wear a helmet, but alcohol takes over after this time and i tend not to wear one...stupid i know...

why do you not want to wear a helmet [ it is the law] if you where back in england you would not think twice about wearing a helmet and to any piss artist who thinks it is funny to ride their bikes when they have had a skinful of beer then the only thing i hope you knock down is some fucking hard object like a lamp post etc, i don't give a fuck who i annoy with this reply, one of my relatives is a nurse at a hospital and she comes home crying sometimes because of little children rushed into casualty and wheeled off to the operating theatre because some fucking idiot decide to ride his bike or drive his car when he could barely walk straight.

eh? have you examined those helmets the moto taxis give you? in an accident they would be about as useful as tits on a bull...

eh? have you examined those helmets the moto taxis give you? in an accident they would be about as useful as tits on a bull...

>>

i agree they are not top quality, but they save you getting a fine from the boys in brown, also it is the law - so i ask why not wear one.

Yesterday night the BIB setup a checkpoint on the corner of soi Buakhao and the soi that goes to the rear of the Avenue Shopping Complex. There were a good number of policemen on both sides of the street. They had many Thai and falangs pulled over, probably for not wearing helmets. Buakhao usually doesn't get that kind of attention from the police but there you go - just another sign of it getting more popular.

Had this sort of attention for years. Same as all the other sois. No more. No less.

They were out on soi buakeaow last night, near the turn off to the avenue but I don't think they were looking for helmets. I didn't have mine on and I thought they flagged me over, the copper looked at me and said 'go mister go'.

They were pulling Thais over left right and centre, may have been doing piss tests by the looks of it.