Trany boy

Freelancer thief

Rate this topic

Hi to all the BM's and be aware , I got done over for 7000 baht tonight by one of the oldest Lb trick in the book ( thinking with my cock instead of my head ) da old lady boy hiding in the cupboard trick .

I was in the shower after a wanky wank massage and da Lb came in the shower n shut the door and I got a bad feeling , so I tried to open the door but she tried in a panicky way to stop me opening the door , I pushed her aside flat out and as I turned I seen my bag on the floor and in the corner of my eye I seem the cupboard door move .

Da Lb in the shower ran out to me saying what's wrong and I yelled SOME CUNT just ran out the room , still suspecting some one in the cupboard trying to put me undies on flat out ,grabbing my bag n seeing that my ph gone and my doe was gone . I am still yelling some cunt robbed me and they ran out the room whilst dressing enough incase some thing bad was in the cupboard . Then I ripped open the cupboard not knowing what expect (gun , knifes ,man or women ) then I see a lady boy in the cupboard naked . I yelled n went towards her and got my ph back and thought it was only 2000 baht that was missing so i left da doe opting for a quick exit and got out of there flat out , this was on the four floor of a shit Thai block flats behind Tony's gym 3rd on lane behind .

When I rode away I remembered I had 7000 in total not 2000 , fuck now I am spewing hard an extra 5000 for being a dick head . The warning signs were all there but when my balls are full a lack of concentration .

I've been here a while and let my gaurd down .

An hour later I went back along the lane on my motorbike whilst doubling my Lb girlfriend and seen the first Lb just outside her flats I stopped and grabbed her n made a bit of a scene , then the thief Lb talked in Thai and my Lb girlfriend turned to my saying she suck your cock , talk about out of the frying pan and into da fire , 7000 plus explaining to my girlfriend that I needed a wank out of our room .

What an eventful arvo !

Sorry to hear of your ordeal but as you say, it's an old trick. Never go looking for the culprit afterwards because you just won't win. You won't be able to prove jack shit and more than likely you'll end up creating more dramas for yourself.

Give us a hint where you met the girls concerned and who they are? Maybe a heads-up for others to be aware.

Sorry mate but live and learn, we've all been there at one time or another.

She was just a random at the traffic lights on a typical scooter , no idea of her name . And correct I should have not rode back past but it was on the way to where I was going . Stopping and yelling at her was not the go .

Interesting experience and just one way of extracting doe from you , least it was quick !

Also I did get to blow would have been worse if this acured when I had my pre massage cock n arse shower !

Good reminder to never let valuables out of your sight.

Would be helpful if you had a photo of them or something. Every girl you fuck you should get one photo (at least in their clothes). Cuts down on issues and makes identifying them later easier if needed.

Scan through the forum. There's probably photos of them on here already.

one rule i have is only take out the money i want to spend in a day or night, i never take even longtime money out as they will be back at my place when i dish out the dosh so just a thought for others and any newbies….. leave what you dont want to spend that night in your safe

one rule i have is only take out the money i want to spend in a day or night, i never take even longtime money out as they will be back at my place when i dish out the dosh so just a thought for others and any newbies….. leave what you dont want to spend that night in your safe

Not to criticize but not sure why so many people have all this faith in their hotel safes. Those things can be opened by the hotel staff or anyone with slight knowledge in just a moments.

She was just a random at the traffic lights on a typical scooter , no idea of her name . And correct I should have not rode back past but it was on the way to where I was going . Stopping and yelling at her was not the go .

Interesting experience and just one way of extracting doe from you , least it was quick !

Also I did get to blow would have been worse if this acured when I had my pre massage cock n arse shower !

A random on the street....

But think of it this way you didn't have to pay a bar fine

:Devil:

Great story, thanks. I always thought the interview was gonna save me, turns out there are some gottados after you get to a room a LB suggests. Look under the bed, look in the closet (I won't be there), and count your money? Hate to hear your story, but it can be used as a learning lesson by some of us.

Lesson learned i hope!!

Think with your brain and not your balls next time

Now the lbs will be the 1s laughing...yet again at anotherdumb farang punter....

relocate them, meet a few thai's local guys in there mid twenties , offer them 4000 baht to beat the ever living shit out of her next time u see her, its about your only option and you could time it for the day you catch your flight if your very cautious n wise about it, might be fun.

you do deserve what u got in some sense, only a fool would ever pick up a theif i mean a street walker katoey and take her back home in 2 minutes.

ive seen katoeys at the cheap guesthouse i stayed at on kalson rd walking through the hallways one night looking for open doors to steal shit out of, they alwasy respect me though n seem to go right in line when we make eye contact, they know there place with me and i know they are all just theifs or theifs in the making, moochy men who once the looks are gone have no option and wont be offered any in life, they take em.

Edited by Leftyrighty

Sadly I have to give another warning. freelancer named May. I can upload a copy of her ID if it is any use?

I broke all the rules in the book so partly I blame myself...

Sorry to hear that Gilb, was one of the rules the old 3 day rule? or, leaving valuables out in the open?

Either is easily done while in LOS, when we are on holiday, we tend to let our guard down which makes us vulnerable and bad hings to can happen.

I am sure her ID looks nothing like she does in real life, as most go through the transformation well after the original ID picture was taken.

-Swedeman007

Guest Fie Dollah

Sadly I have to give another warning. freelancer named May. I can upload a copy of her ID if it is any use?

What happened ?

Sorry to hear that Gilb, was one of the rules the old 3 day rule? or, leaving valuables out in the open?

Either is easily done while in LOS, when we are on holiday, we tend to let our guard down which makes us vulnerable and bad hings to can happen.

I am sure her ID looks nothing like she does in real life, as most go through the transformation well after the original ID picture was taken.

-Swedeman007

Luckily most of the valuable locked away, so she took what she could just I had left my phone out to charge and forgot(stupid!). Maybe she got about 200baht also. Whether or not she drugged me or not I am just not sure, because i'm pretty sure I must have passed out.

I made sure she gave the lobby a copy of her ID but this was obviously not enough to deter her - best to never assume any kind of security.

The biggest loss to me is the photos from the phone, which I'm most sad about... :(

Edited by gilb

where did you find her gilb?

We all live an learn. But my observation in Pats is that the vast majority of the freelance LBs are quite rough looking, if you are sober, and have a very money grabbing attitude.

This is especially around Soi Buakhao around soi HOney and Dianna where there are some real real roughies.

Going back to their room is also a risk as you are not so in control and risk the old " Lb under the bed" trick and are very "exposed"" even if you catch them at it. Easy for them to panic and pull a kinife etc.

But as I think the OP indicates, being drunk can make u very stupid very quick.

Better to pay a barfine and get to know who you will be with and what u might get ....

I must admit that many many years ago, 1970s, I fell for the same trick. Two Lbs in a taxi pulled up to me and asked if I wanted a BJ etc, so I agreed and we went to a s/t place nearby where 2 of them worked on me while there must have been a LB under the bed who went thru my pockets.

I only lost $US30 but that was quite a lot to me then.

The funny thing was that as I was walking off they pulled up beside me in the taxi and asked if I needed a lift back home !!!

I was incredibly naive then and never knew such a thing could happen....and wasnt even sure they were LB then , didnt even know what a LB was.....but I never forget that and now I would prob never just make a quick pickup in the street.

If they look like a hard core hooker there is prob a very good reason why they are not working at a bar......

i think alot guys who are habitually taken girls out of bars with no pre get to know u time spent together tend to meet alot of scammers, just something ive noticed. u end up sratching someones car and have to pay, you take a girl and she steals etc. Some times i think there is so little shit test u guys put the girls through pre selection that u end up gettin shit on from essentially renting your bargirl in a sack u open back at the room.

This all sounds a bit familiar.

heading home from the beach on a moped, a famous ladyboy called BOM ( now dead) was on a bike in front and signalled for a short time.

why not, so i followed her to her room.

there were four of them staying in the block infront of lk pavilion, third road near Tonys gym. i was staying in LK pavilion.

so,

entering one room, we had to change to another, as when she opened the toilet door, there was half a ton of shit sprayed around the toilet bowl, which had been there a while.

so,after the deed was done, i cannot find my moped key.

i gave up in the end, and went to see the moped owner who works from the shop behind LK.

he told me they would had stolen it, so we went back up together.

i explain to the ladyboys . it is not my key, it belongs to the Thai guy.

i agree to give them money in return for the key.

they hand the key to the moped guy, turned to me asking for money, and i tell them all to fuck off.

me and the guy walked off laughing .

This all sounds a bit familiar.

heading home from the beach on a moped, a famous ladyboy called BOM ( now dead) was on a bike in front and signalled for a short time.

why not, so i followed her to her room.

there were four of them staying in the block infront of lk pavilion, third road near Tonys gym. i was staying in LK pavilion.

so,

entering one room, we had to change to another, as when she opened the toilet door, there was half a ton of shit sprayed around the toilet bowl, which had been there a while.

so,after the deed was done, i cannot find my moped key.

i gave up in the end, and went to see the moped owner who works from the shop behind LK.

he told me they would had stolen it, so we went back up together.

i explain to the ladyboys . it is not my key, it belongs to the Thai guy.

i agree to give them money in return for the key.

they hand the key to the moped guy, turned to me asking for money, and i tell them all to fuck off.

me and the guy walked off laughing .

Funny Story Rusty...

A random on the street....

But think of it this way you didn't have to pay a bar fine

:Devil:

Ha ha ha, 7000 bt bar fine!!! Fucking funny, Albert, Lefty and Rustycrackhole will be steaming at the ears!!!!

relocate them, meet a few thai's local guys in there mid twenties , offer them 4000 baht to beat the ever living shit out of her next time u see her, its about your only option and you could time it for the day you catch your flight if your very cautious n wise about it, might be fun.

you do deserve what u got in some sense, only a fool would ever pick up a theif i mean a street walker katoey and take her back home in 2 minutes.

ive seen katoeys at the cheap guesthouse i stayed at on kalson rd walking through the hallways one night looking for open doors to steal shit out of, they alwasy respect me though n seem to go right in line when we make eye contact, they know there place with me and i know they are all just theifs or theifs in the making, moochy men who once the looks are gone have no option and wont be offered any in life, they take em.

Yes indeed, dont fuck with Lefty, otherwise you will be dancing with the devil