• 1,732 posts
  • Interests:Very tall LB's.
    Whoppers
    Heels
    Double-ended
    w/s
    Dastardly deeds

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

I'm going to post here and on Newbie thread.
She is called "Tan" and she has recently returned from Laos.
She is working again at the Pussy Beer Bar on Soi Diana.
Very clever and manipulative. Looks good and has bolt-ons. She will lie, big time, even got a Skype message saying if I do'nt send her money she will kill herself.
Do not be sucked (sic) in.
Normally I am not vindictive but "Tan" takes the Gold Medal.
If the moderators think this post is unsuitable then so be it, but I think a name and shame thread should be introduced

2012-11-20 23.05.21.jpg

#2 Kendo UK

Kendo UK

-

• 11,260 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

So did you send her money or have you been with her before?

#3 Guest_Fie Dollah_*

Guest_Fie Dollah_*

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Do tell a little more ?

#4 steveo941

steveo941

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

I spoke to her on skype last month when she was in LAOS told me she had a Italian boyfriend who was sending her cash to open a shop
suprised to hear she is back so soon, will try to find out tomorrow what happened,

Edited by steveo941, 28 January 2013 - 10:05 PM.

#5 skin2fan

skin2fan

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts
    Whoppers
    Heels
    Double-ended
    w/s
    Dastardly deeds

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

So did you send her money or have you been with her before?

The pic is one I took. So yes she stayed with me. The saga is too long to explain. Succintly I went back to UK for 2 weeks lil bit lurved up, when I came back she stayed from 10pm then at 5a.m. announced she was off to Laos to get new Thai visa. Skype'd me daily saying she was without dosh etc. needed 4,000 BHT to get back. I refused. She'd already got gold necklace, more than a few thousand bht for her services plus she said she had to pawn the necklace, when I was back in the UK to make ends meet. The list goes on.

#6 skin2fan

skin2fan

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts
    Whoppers
    Heels
    Double-ended
    w/s
    Dastardly deeds

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

I spoke to her on skype last month when she was in LAOS told me she had a Italian boyfriend who was sending her cash to open a shop
suprised to hear she is back so soon, will try to find out tomorrow what happened,

I'm not Italian but at least you have verified that I'm right about her being in Laos.
She tried the same trick about the salon/shop with me.
I was surprised to see her tonight, as was she, but she came over and said "How are you" the best I could reply was a snarled "F.... O.."
  • LWFM likes this

#7 silentmoebius78

silentmoebius78

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,949 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

Sounds like she not only got you by your Balls at that time.. Sorry to read that mate.. Well there are plenty of other Lbs to choose from.. I have to admit I had been F**** several times as well before and still try my best not to fall for the wrong girls.. So just be careful and have an open Eye and Mind.. Don't let your Balls make the decission..
Its tough, though I know..

Good luck..

By the way.. Thx for the warning....

Cheers..

#8 skin2fan

skin2fan

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts
    Whoppers
    Heels
    Double-ended
    w/s
    Dastardly deeds

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

Do tell a little more ?

Skype video conversation showing me her meagre Laos surroundings: Look how I have to live in tin hut and no food, chickens heard in background running around. My reply "Kill a chicken, problem solved" She say they give eggs. "OK have boiled egg then"

#9 johnlbx

johnlbx

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

POPULAR

Sounds like all she did was lie to you and give you a chance to give her more money. That's not uncommon.

For "name and shame" I think the minimum offense is theft where your money or property is taken involuntarily.
  • deepthroat, insearchofxxx, Isnogood and 5 others like this

#10 zeppo

zeppo

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

Sounds like all she did was lie to you and give you a chance to give her more money. That's not uncommon.

For "name and shame" I think the minimum offense is theft where your money or property is taken involuntarily.

Agreed, I can't really see the problem. She just tells lies in order to get money, same as all the others.

#11 Vic Flange

Vic Flange

Ladyboy Tamer

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • Interests:Carrying on up the khyber.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

POPULAR

I think a name and shame thread should be introduced
2012-11-20 23.05.21.jpg

What has the girl got to be ashamed of? - did she steal from you, or did you give her the money?

To quote you: "I went back to UK for 2 weeks lil bit lurved up" - and then you saw sense - and now you are coming across as bitter and spiteful. She's a good looking bird - no one here is going to be put off by her hustling for a few quid. It's her job - and it's not illegal to pawn a love token. Whoring's illegal, but I don't hear you whinging about that.

Move on.

V.
  • Isnogood, Justin Sane and pickyourselfup like this

#12 Jimmy_Lovepants

Jimmy_Lovepants

I Have Demon Seed In Me

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,171 posts
  • Interests:wet patches
    ferret husbandry
    killing hipsters
    (fantasising about it anyway)

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:51 AM

Hot looking bird (damn!), but thanks for the warning.. Agree that usually only outright theft should warrant a name-and-shame, but it's good to also be apprised of the M.O. of a proven liar.

#13 petesie

petesie

LB Connoisseur

• 15,218 posts
  • Interests:Same as the rest of ye!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

Perhaps more of a "heads up lads" than a name & shame, we've all been there for the shake down scenario. :ph34r:

The gold necklace and in my case bracelet as well...I bought with the best intention, you pawn it dear if you need the money and when I come back I'll redeem it as I'm not sending you money.

Of course I came back and it had been sold as that fetched more.

Never again...but I'm not saying who as thats my business. ;)

#14 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,949 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:09 AM

Stating the obvious but this kind of stuff happens all the time. When you become a fixture in their lives they see you as a source of income and have no end of stories to try and extract cash. For some guys the suicide threats work and sends the girl money to "save" her. Some girls follow through on the threats and take a bunch of pills or cut themselves leaving you in the position to decide of you are going to be her "white knight savior" and take her to the hospital. Which almost any decent human being would do. Not even considering (since those type of decisions need to be made in a split second) that it's all part of a game.

For other guys the good girl routine works and the guys sends money for schooling or business. For others the sympathy style works when the girl asks for money based off a newly dead family member (mother, father, grandpa, buffalo, cousin, aunt, uncle, etc) or other hardship like loanshark loan that needs immediate re-payment, bad partnership, old school loan, getting something "valuable" out of pawn like a phone or computer, flooding in the village or something important breaking like a roof, whatever. There's no end to the stories and you aren't the first nor will be the last to hear them. In fact RIGHT NOW someone out there is hearing these stories and getting drawn into scam-drama. Once the bullshit and lies come on tap the mug will overflow and there's no end in sight. Just the next, and next, and next until you're drained dry financially and emotionally.

Just because you stick your dick in them does not mean they won't scam you same those Nigerian spam emails. They're people, typically living beyond their means, with family and vice dependencies and all without a steady paycheck. The only time they get a steady income is when they get a sponsor who for whichever reason above fits, magnified by their affections towards this beautiful bird open their wallet to "help" and support their muse. And once it's open it's impossible to close it without a heap of drama. You will not be appreciated nor respected for your generosity. Because once they get what they want they will regard you as a stupid "buffalo" that is an easy mark.

For the least possible issues, keep it to sex and don't get to close to any of them. All MUCH easier said than done.

Edited by kathoeyfan, 29 January 2013 - 04:14 AM.

• mervin and Timtam like this

#15 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,949 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

The pic is one I took. So yes she stayed with me. The saga is too long to explain. Succintly I went back to UK for 2 weeks lil bit lurved up, when I came back she stayed from 10pm then at 5a.m. announced she was off to Laos to get new Thai visa. Skype'd me daily saying she was without dosh etc. needed 4,000 BHT to get back. I refused. She'd already got gold necklace, more than a few thousand bht for her services plus she said she had to pawn the necklace, when I was back in the UK to make ends meet. The list goes on.

Just be glad you didn't buy her a car or house like others who get "loved up" do in LOS. Whatever you give them; cash, gold, appliances, electronics, houses, condos is THEIRS.

The question best raised is: Would you buy a hooker in your home country these same things? The expectations of customers in LOS are raised to a much higher level with the girls giving, IMO, a much better experience. But there's plenty of holes in the experience that most guys don't see since they aren't 100% fluent in Thai or understand the vast difference in culture. Or understanding that the girls, even the ones they would classify as "good girls" who might work normal jobs aren't looking for a soul mate. Instead are looking for a raise in their social status through $$$. There's "gold diggers" in every culture. Just take off the rose-colored glasses and look around. :)

Edited by kathoeyfan, 29 January 2013 - 04:24 AM.

• Vic Flange likes this

#16 benny1949

benny1949

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,970 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

Just stick to buying tits.
Play with them and leave them.
Even the best, are arse holes at times.
But can not we be?
  • steveo941 and Hello Katoey like this

#17 benny1949

benny1949

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,970 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:43 AM

If I am buying gold, I am taken it home, even if its attached.
The gold might be worth more.
But in saying that, I do know some "nice", ladyboys.

#18 sgc

sgc

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

I've done 12 trips to LOS and lived here in bkk now for almost a year. I can honestly say I have never had a GG or LB ask me for any money ever apart from if she was p4p and wanted her agreed fee.
I have a GG girlfriend here who works in a hotel and she has never asked for anything either. I pay for dinner etc if we go out but that's it.
I really don't understand how guys get money sucked out of them. Must have "sucker" written all over their faces.
Sure it's ok to pay for the odd thing here and there but giving large amounts of cash is ludicrous. Even worse if you live in another country and only see the girl once or twice a year.
Each to their own I suppose but I'm keeping my hard earned for myself.
  • insearchofxxx and Hello Katoey like this

#19 him

him

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

Please remove this fucking member

Usackapalse

#20 Zoonie the Lazoon

Zoonie the Lazoon

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,239 posts
  • Interests:Bog snorkelling, professional gambling, becoming a sybarite, cooking dogs, extreme ironing, waterboarding, squirrel hunting, dominoes, vexillology, yodelling, collecting milk bottles, catching pigeons, knobbing, flying kites, selling pegs

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:04 AM

I know this girl as Max. She is crazy but good fun to spend some time with. Don`t give her your phone number though, or you`ll never hear the last from her and her hard luck stories.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users