Danial

A Ladyboy Tried To Rob My Walett In 2nd Road ,2am

Rate this topic

hi

few weeks ago , I was in patt for my first time

it looks grate for me .completely different from my imagination .

I tought I'm in heaven alot of times .

I mentioned that a LB tried to rob me in 2nd road .

2 friends asked me exactly how ?

it happened in my 1st day of my lovely trip to land of smiling LBs

I was going back to my hotel in 2nd road ( near Big C ) in 2nd road & in front of gas station from a hard Dance in Disco MIXX in walking .

I was carrying a bottle of smirnof & I was drinking it slowly to avoid being drunk .

street was free & I saw a LB passed throw me slowly 1 time by motor & she looked at me like a buyer .

she round again & parked in side of 2nd road .

she came to me & invited me to a suck & cumshot for free .

she came near me & used her hand to touch my balls .puts her other hand in my pocket .

100 % she taught I'm alone Drunk & I'm in black hole.

when I pushed away her hand , she tried to capture next pocket after opend my pants

I told her Thanks & please give me your number to callback .

she disappeared in few seconds .

ALL OF THESE HAPPENED IN MAY BE 1 OR 2 MIN AT MAX .

I decided to go with vans from 1st night to my hotel late in the night .

I'm sure I was lucky .

Exactly as a newbie .

I don't know who she guessed I like LBs? may be she was thinking like a man ?????????????

Try to project a little more of an "asshole" appearance and people will leave you alone. I'm American and everyone HATES us (thanks to that fuckhead George Bush) so I get fucked with quite a bit, so I have to project an "I'm gonna fuck your shit up big time" attitude at times.

All part of playing the game and traveling smart -- doesn't matter if you are in New York, Mexico City, Thailand, or even Paris. You'll invite trouble if you look like a lost tourist with your head in the clouds.

Some people are fucking predators, plain and simple. Part of the human condition I guess.

Could happen to you ANYWHERE, not just LOS. Stay cool man....next time whack her over the head with your bottle of vodka.

KOY,

I'm from the US too. I usually say I'm from Canada if anyone asks. It's humorous to look at their expression because none of them have any idea where the fuck Canada is! Perfect.

she came to me & invited me to a suck & cumshot for free .

she came near me & used her hand to touch my balls .puts her other hand in my pocket .

There ain't such a thing as a free lunch anywhere. If something sounds/seems too good to be true, it usually is. Remember that.

hi

i am a transgender educated and well off but because of one person u people should not classify everybody in the same way there r good people and there r bad people and its not specified to trans people u have robberies every day day in europe so why u only blame us why

hi

i am a transgender educated and well off but because of one person u people should not classify everybody in the same way there r good people and there r bad people and its not specified to trans people u have robberies every day day in europe so why u only blame us why

I agree Nitasha :) Not everyone is the same at all. There are bad people and good people and we are all just people. To label someone because they identify with a gender, skin color, or sexuality is shallow.

Try to project a little more of an "asshole" appearance and people will leave you alone. I'm American and everyone HATES us (thanks to that fuckhead George Bush) so I get fucked with quite a bit, so I have to project an "I'm gonna fuck your shit up big time" attitude at times.

All part of playing the game and traveling smart -- doesn't matter if you are in New York, Mexico City, Thailand, or even Paris. You'll invite trouble if you look like a lost tourist with your head in the clouds.

Some people are fucking predators, plain and simple. Part of the human condition I guess.

Could happen to you ANYWHERE, not just LOS. Stay cool man....next time whack her over the head with your bottle of vodka.

I am an American as well....I am proud to be an American. I walk with pride, dignity and compassion. And for some people to dislike me because of where I come from is there problem, not mine. And no, I do not blame George Bush for everything either. That is a liberal mantra used to distract the sheeple and avoid facts is all. He made quite a few mistakes in his Presidency but 98% of the things he is blamed for was propagated by the mainstream media. Get off the blame Bush wagon, you can go back and blame any number of presidents and administrations for a lot of things...

Don't carry a wallet when you're out and about; keep in the Loom safe.

The BiB have been cleaning up the Coconut bar dippers in the last few weeks, looks like they missed a couple.  :blink:

Don't carry a wallet when you're out and about; keep in the Loom safe.

The BiB have been cleaning up the Coconut bar dippers in the last few weeks, looks like they missed a couple.  :blink:

I tend to carry the wallet as it's the first thing they go for, only the jokes on them as I leave it empty.

I tend to carry the wallet as it's the first thing they go for, only the jokes on them as I leave it empty.

Not a bad idea... Packing a cheap empty wallet (or stuffed with toilet paper?) as a kind of decoy while anything with value is stashed in other pockets. Actually I tend to keep my spare cash tucked in a shoe when I'm out & about. No thief will go there. Downside though is when I pull my spare 1,000thb note from shoe as payment for ST, poor ladyboy will faint on the spot at sight and smell of damp odoriferous note thrust in her direction... Doesn't exactly endear a chap to her. :ph34r:

Few min ago 2 LBs also tried to get to my valet on the dark corner of Jomtien beach walkway. Apart from some excitement they didn't cause much damage... But the one who tried to rob me was sure a looker and would get more money in some bar. :D

I only employ ugly valets, Robislo. That way they're glad to have a job pressing my clothes, polishing my shoes etc.

I didn't realize it was so posh in Jomtien!

I was talking to an old man a few months ago who was robbed in the same area, he had his money in shirt pocket of all places £200, two girls on a scooter called him over the pillion grabbed the money and they bombed off.  The crazy thing was the old man was still keeping his money in his shirt pocket, some people never learn and are natural born victims.

Cheers Fenton

Only take out what you need for the day and get your coin sorted in the morning when your sober, keep everything else in the safe.