Sign in to follow this  
min

Professional Brazilian LB in Pattaya.. 6 more days!

Rate this topic

Hey,

Just thought I'd give you a heads up.. I was walking around Pattaya all day today (no exaggeration either)... the usual spots.. beach road.. tucom... soi vk...

Anyway on Soi VK I met a different looking LB... she is 100% Brazilian...

She is here for 6 more days then off to Mauritius..

The price was 10,000. I know expensive but I've always wanted a Brazilian LB...

And to add she is amazing! Apparently famous in her home country.... big cock and totally gorgeous.. amazing fuck!

I'll try and add a picture to this... but the pic doesnt do her justice!!

Anyway she is in the Soi VC area.. phone number is 090 776 8317

Has a room here too (im in it right now but anyway its over.. and she's off to meet her friend)

105.jpg

french brazil! born in france.... father brazil.. mother brazil...

take it or leave it tho guys... ive had many in pattaya and this ones been the best.. possibly because its a slight change!

lovely girl as well

french brazil! born in france.... father brazil.. mother brazil...

take it or leave it tho guys... ive had many in pattaya and this ones been the best.. possibly because its a slight change!

lovely girl as well

this laptop is drivinfg me crazy.. father brazilian, mother french!

anyway give her a call.. speak thai and see how she reacts!!

im not stupid.. and im not getting mugged off.. trust me on this one!

she is getting ready now and looks fantastic

this laptop is drivinfg me crazy.. father brazilian, mother french!

anyway give her a call.. speak thai and see how she reacts!!

im not stupid.. and im not getting mugged off.. trust me on this one!

she is getting ready now and looks fantastic

10k baht in Pattaya?...you're barking up the wrong tree in trying to line up clients for her. I don't know anyone in Pattaya who'd pay that rate for anyone...Only heard of one provider charging that price before...the "monkeywoman" from Happy A-GoGo and she did Japanese clients exclusively...

...maybe you should post this on a Japanese ladyboy board.

10k baht in Pattaya?...you're barking up the wrong tree in trying to line up clients for her. I don't know anyone in Pattaya who'd pay that rate for anyone...Only heard of one provider charging that price before...the "monkeywoman" from Happy A-GoGo and she did Japanese clients exclusively...

...maybe you should post this on a Japanese ladyboy board.

I have to agree with hanz here. I wouldn't even pay that price for a "top shelf" ladyboy in my home country, USA. 10K equals almost $350 USD! Thanks, but I would stick to the Thai LBs while in Thailand. Seems this one is just as high priced as the Russian GGs. If I wanted a Brazilian LB I would go to Brazil. -Swedeman007

she can go fuck ivan drago, na thanks, not to mention a piglet in brazil is only 35 dollars, essentially the same price as most thai nationals.

350? twot should be spit on right in the face and then be said ''' not there ,,no but right there, u got some drool hanging from your face''

i dont really like western born creatures who end up whoreing in seedy pattaya, its screams that u made major mistakes in your life.

Edited by Leftyrighty

haha like i said ... take it or leave it!

if you can afford those rates perhaps offer her a little less and arrange to meet her for a casual drink.. then you can see what im talking about...

i get lb's for 1000 baht all day long... and ive had all the best ones in pattaya.... its just when i heard she was brazilian.... not thai... for a change.. i thought... well todays going to be a bit different!

she had a friend with her from qatar ? or something... who didnt look that nice

just found another pic.. i was trying to attach loads of her whilst i was at hers but the laptop was french without qwerty keyboard and it was taking ages.

But yeah, im not that fussed what you do....! numbers there!

x.jpg

Edited by min

haha like i said ... take it or leave it!

if you can afford those rates perhaps offer her a little less and arrange to meet her for a casual drink.. then you can see what im talking about...

i get lb's for 1000 baht all day long... and ive had all the best ones in pattaya.... its just when i heard she was brazilian.... not thai... for a change.. i thought... well todays going to be a bit different!

she had a friend with her from qatar ? or something... who didnt look that nice

just found another pic.. i was trying to attach loads of her whilst i was at hers but the laptop was french without qwerty keyboard and it was taking ages.

But yeah, im not that fussed what you do....! numbers there!

just happened to find another pic eh?.you're sounding a bit more like a pimp than a punter.

Edited by hanz

:lol: Haha, I would think for 10.000 I would try to get my best photo on here quite fast and right from the start. The more I think about it I would not go the ATM and then wander down to VC with 10.000 in my pocket looking for any one.

Some LB end up with outdated laptops from customer,.....Some LB are quite skilled in picking up phrases from customers with out dialect.

I have used a french laptop, they are shocking and I would understand that some one would leave the thing behind.

Where are you from min?

Edited by nrunol

If I was her I would kick you out min and hunt another customer, haha have they got longtime in Brazil as well?

Ask her what the portuguese word for having sex is? What the locals would say not whats in the dictionary

Edited by nrunol

hey

she gave me her facebook.. so i got that pic from there

apparently she isn't that bothered if she gets customers or not. anyway i havent spoke to her since i met her 2 days ago.

she was nice enough and new to pattaya so i said id help promote her

thats it really

B$10,000??? That's way more than I've ever paid for the hottest Brazilian LBs in Brazil. The usual going rate is closer to US$75-$100, and the most I've ever paid is $US150. And that was for a drop dead stunner who was a force of nature in the bed.

Brazilian LBs often tour outside Brazil, but they go to Europe where they can get more than they make in Brazil, thanks to the weak market in local LBs. What LB in her right mind would come to Thailand, where the market is glutted and hyper-competitive, looking to make 2-3X what she would make in Brazil? Not gonna happen.

Thumbs%20Down.gif

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this