#41 wanghin

wanghin

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Interests:Mongering again..

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:15 AM

Your not wrong mate, I had 22,500 ( i.e. 25 crisp £20 notes) stolen from my safe in a certain establishment I stayed in last month, despite my threats to call the Police and having looked at the CCTV I got nowhere fast...TIT, needles to say I had to keep a Stiff upper lip and let it go and for sure wont be staying there again...lol

As for Stringfellows, Im not a great Go-Go bar fan but I really had a great time in there on my last visit which was made even better by me taking Ice2 upstairs for a most enjoyable romp :)

OMG duke.. u cheated on Owe... u slut...55555

#42 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,949 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:27 AM

How did they get it from your safe? and please say where this happened as they dont deserve any bookings?

Every hotel has keys to their room safes. Most the time access to these aren't just managers ... they are any maid, bell boys or maintenance person. Wouldn't be the first time a worker gained access to the master keys (probably kept in an unlocked drawer behind the desk) and cleaned out a safe. Or took just enough to hope the customer wouldn't notice.

People put too much faith in their room safes. They are good for very basic safety and will only stop opportunist thieves (i.e. a stranger hooker in your room). And this only is in the case for them being in the room for a limited time while you're there with her. Don't think for a moment it's ok to leave them there while you "step out" for a drink with the boys or to pick up sundries.

#43 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,949 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:29 AM

Owe looked great standing under an umbrella on Soi Buiakaow last night (near Action Street). If it wasn't for the rivers flowing would have scooped her up. :Umbrella:

#44 icebergjr.

icebergjr.

LB Iceberg Puller

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,919 posts
  • Interests:This offends me as I'm a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and I'm also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog, mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you don't agree with me you're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:56 AM

Steve, has seemed to let it go(doesn't want to name an innocent party)so just consider this a friendly warning and some advice to the guys to watch your pockets.

It can happen to any of us, but I seem to find the honest ones I guess?? :blink: :)

I've only been to LOS 3 times but have never been "ripped off" ever, maybe I'm just lucky as I'm a bit of a soft touch for sure. :)

Thanks Steve for this(also thanks for not naming a culprit without knowing exactly who she was!)Posted Image respect,given!

Iceberg :)
  • silentmoebius78 likes this

#45 blake7

blake7

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • Interests:sports, punting, travel, eating out, meeting people, generally living life to the full.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

All room safes have a default key in number in case dickheads - like me - forget the number they have keyed in. If staff know the number it is as easy as abc to open the safe and remove the contents.

#46 hanz

hanz

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:34 AM

People put too much faith in their room safes. They are good for very basic safety and will only stop opportunist thieves (i.e. a stranger hooker in your room). And this only is in the case for them being in the room for a limited time while you're there with her. Don't think for a moment it's ok to leave them there while you "step out" for a drink with the boys or to pick up sundries.

nothing wrong with putting your faith in a in-room safe...it's the hotel/guest house that the in-room safe resides in that makes all the difference in the world.

#47 farang

farang

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:01 AM

does that means its stupid of me to leave Oh in the room right now with more than 100k i cash?? :ph34r:

well they are safe they way she sleeps... 5-5-5-5-5-5

#48 Vic Flange

Vic Flange

Ladyboy Tamer

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • Interests:Carrying on up the khyber.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:09 AM

does that means its stupid of me to leave Oh in the room right now with more than 100k i cash?? :ph34r:

well they are safe they way she sleeps... 5-5-5-5-5-5

Not after she wakes up and logs onto this thread.
  • farang likes this

#49 farang

farang

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:46 AM

Not after she wakes up and logs onto this thread.

knowing her for years...she will just come down with all the money demanding we go shopping 5-5-5-5-5

#50 Vic Flange

Vic Flange

Ladyboy Tamer

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • Interests:Carrying on up the khyber.

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:49 AM

Only joking ... I hope you hand-fed her some birthday cake.

#51 duke007

duke007

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,192 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:42 AM

How did they get it from your safe? and please say where this happened as they dont deserve any bookings?

I was handed a key for the safe, I was told the last time I stayed at this place last November that the digital numbers didnt work on my safe so just presumed it was same same this time, I was wrong and they did work so I could have kicked myself for not even trying to try the digital numbers.
I was told after the event that only myself and the cashier had keys to the safe.

#52 hanz

hanz

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

I was handed a key for the safe, I was told the last time I stayed at this place last November that the digital numbers didnt work on my safe so just presumed it was same same this time, I was wrong and they did work so I could have kicked myself for not even trying to try the digital numbers.
I was told after the event that only myself and the cashier had keys to the safe.

why not name the place?

unless the establishment made good on your loss and you know for sure an employee ripped you off...name the place...if there is any doubt that you may have been the victim of an overnight guest you brought back to your room, then I can see your reluctance in naming the guesthouse/hotel.

#53 duke007

duke007

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,192 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:59 PM

why not name the place?

unless the establishment made good on your loss and you know for sure an employee ripped you off...name the place...if there is any doubt that you may have been the victim of an overnight guest you brought back to your room, then I can see your reluctance in naming the guesthouse/hotel.

I doubt 99.99% it was my overnight guest ( it wasnt Owe btw), she is one of my favourites, Ive known her quite a while and I trust her.
Other pionts are
1.. She wouldnt have had a clue where my key was hidden
2 ..She was asleep most of the time
3.. I would have heard and seen her even when I was in the shower ( the door was open)

My guest and I left the room at 3pm, the cleaner and an guy went into the room to clean it and service the air-con.
I returned to the room at 5pm and counted my money approx 7pm, £500 was missing
I confronted the girl at the bar and looked at the CCTV cameras the next day, the only persons near my room during those 2 hours out of my room were the cleaner and the air-con guy.

When I spoke to the cashier she told me that only her and myself had a key and access to the safe, she asked if I was sure I had had money taken and if I had mis-calculated my monies, I may be daft but even I would notice that amount of money gone...lol

At the end of the day I cannot prove that the money had been stolen or who took it (hence why I cannot really name the place) and I have taken it on the chin, in all of my nearly 40 trips to the LOS I have never had this kind of problem before and hopefully it will not happen again
  • hanz likes this

#54 dontchaluvit

dontchaluvit

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:FB,LB,GG
    OJ....

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

geeezzz the guy just reported getting pickpocketed for fucks sake....we ALL know it happens...whats not to believe?... he posted and gets caned in here?

meanwhile, the "non-believers" wait patiently for the tooth fairy...
  • bronzi likes this

#55 duke007

duke007

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,192 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

She forgave me, eventually :)

#56 hanz

hanz

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:19 AM

At the end of the day I cannot prove that the money had been stolen or who took it (hence why I cannot really name the place) and I have taken it on the chin, in all of my nearly 40 trips to the LOS I have never had this kind of problem before and hopefully it will not happen again

a good idea not to post where you got ripped off...as it would most likely get back to the hotel/guesthouse and they would send someone around to extract a bad publicity fee from you...and that would probably be a painful payment.

#57 wildrover

wildrover

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys, Femboys

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:35 AM

a good idea not to post where you got ripped off...as it would most likely get back to the hotel/guesthouse and they would send someone around to extract a bad publicity fee from you...and that would probably be a painful payment.

Hanz.... Duke did say this happened last month

Edited by wildrover, 15 June 2013 - 03:37 AM.

#58 hanz

hanz

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:45 AM

Hanz.... Duke did say this happened last month

i undersand he's notin thailand any longer...they have long memories and would collect next time he's seen in town.

#59 Ghost Of Steptoe

Ghost Of Steptoe

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,502 posts
  • Interests:horses, greyhounds, complaining, pie and mash and of course strange ladies with 3 legs

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:20 PM

Never had my pocket picked , usually have bruised bollocks tho with all the squeezing
  • wildrover likes this

#60 wildrover

wildrover

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys, Femboys

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

i undersand he's notin thailand any longer...they have long memories and would collect next time he's seen in town.

Duke obviously wont stay there again so how on earth will the management of the hotel collect next time when he is in town?
The whole point of a forum is that we post if and when someone gets ripped off or not.
  • Vic Flange likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users