Board member ??

#2 Hello Katoey

Hello Katoey

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,064 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

Just read that this afternoon and was wondering the same thing.  Scary to think you could be minding your own business and run into a roadblock of these fuckwits. 

#3 Vasilli

Vasilli

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys what else.

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

More to this story I think , just hope that it was not a BM but I do feel sorry for the guy if it was a random mugging .

Why did the LB just stand aside and not help him as if it was a farang mob doing the fighting then she would have been in there with her heels .

Something not quite right here .

Just my POV .

#4 silentmoebius78

silentmoebius78

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:42 PM

More to this story I think , just hope that it was not a BM but I do feel sorry for the guy if it was a random mugging .

Why did the LB just stand aside and not help him as if it was a farang mob doing the fighting then she would have been in there with her heels .

Something not quite right here .

Just my POV .

7:2 a bit difficult.. I think she not steped in, to get no scratches.. But she could have called the police..

#5 Vasilli

Vasilli

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:12 PM

7:2 a bit difficult.. I think she not steped in, to get no scratches.. But she could have called the police..

Well at least attempting to get the police would be making an attempt to help the guy but she obviously did nothing . I still smell a rat here .

Vasilli

#6 mardhi

mardhi

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

Where does anyone get the idea that she did not step in and help?  The way I read it is more akin to both putting up a fight and causing the 7 to bottle it and do a runner with nothing to show for it.       

#7 blake7

blake7

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
  • Interests:sports, punting, travel, eating out, meeting people, generally living life to the full.

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:08 PM

When I saw the abbreviated headline for this thread - Australian beaten by 7 - I thought not another bloody test match wipe-out!!!!!!
  • jcs likes this

#8 setanta

setanta

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:38 PM

He looks fairly unscathed in that news article - his little friend looks ok too !!!

Edited by setanta, 08 August 2013 - 08:38 PM.

#9 Vasilli

Vasilli

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

Where does anyone get the idea that she did not step in and help?  The way I read it is more akin to both putting up a fight and causing the 7 to bottle it and do a runner with nothing to show for it.       

Mardhi , nowhere in the newspaper report was it said or even suggested that she helped him apart from assisting him back to the police station . One can only assume what one wants to assume but I think that the assumption that I have come up with is a bit closer to yours in as much as when in the report it states that he was able to prevent the theft of his motorbike . The optimum word here being HE .

Vasilli

#10 Hello Katoey

Hello Katoey

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,064 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

Mardhi , nowhere in the newspaper report was it said or even suggested that she helped him apart from assisting him back to the police station . One can only assume what one wants to assume but I think that the assumption that I have come up with is a bit closer to yours in as much as when in the report it states that he was able to prevent the theft of his motorbike . The optimum word here being HE .
Vasilli

Remember that site refers to ladyboys as he's too. Even if she did help i doubt they would mention it as its not in fitting with the stereotype perpetuated on that site that all lbs are thieving public nuisances that need to be cleaned off the streets of pattaya en masse.

#11 johnlbx

johnlbx

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:54 AM

Reading just this article my guess is as to what happened is this:    the Australian was able to keep control of his keys away from the thugs while the ladyboy screamed at the top of her lungs.  It was the attention the screams were drawing (rather than the guy on the ground being beaten) that convinced the thugs to leave.

#12 Vasilli

Vasilli

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:30 PM

Remember that site refers to ladyboys as he's too. Even if she did help i doubt they would mention it as its not in fitting with the stereotype perpetuated on that site that all lbs are thieving public nuisances that need to be cleaned off the streets of pattaya en masse.

HK , did you read the first line of Marty's post ?

He or she , it does not matter what they refer to LB's as , it reads that he singular not them plural , was able to prevent the theft of his motorbike not unless the LB was the he that the report was referring to but I very much doubt it .

#13 Vasilli

Vasilli

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Reading just this article my guess is as to what happened is this:    the Australian was able to keep control of his keys away from the thugs while the ladyboy screamed at the top of her lungs.  It was the attention the screams were drawing (rather than the guy on the ground being beaten) that convinced the thugs to leave.

Very good assumption there johnlbx but like mine , it is only your assumption and we will never know so lets put it to rest there and we will all agree to disagree .

Vasilli ........... over and out on this one .

#14 PANPANPAN

PANPANPAN

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Champagne Erotica

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:39 AM

Indeed much information is lacking , however it's pretty cool that 1 man and 1 ladyboy won VS 7 man gang . . .  :cabaret:

#15 yumyum

yumyum

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Interests:LB's inc femboys, sport, small time gambling.

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:53 PM

"Mr Spillar prevented the theft of his bike."

"Mr Spillar made his way to the police station."

But in the picture his transexual partner is with him, so THEY made there way to the police station.

Therefore with such poor written english a waste of time to speculate what actually happened.

#16 Jimmy_Lovepants

Jimmy_Lovepants

I Have Demon Seed In Me

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,375 posts
  • Interests:wet patches
    ferret husbandry
    killing hipsters
    (fantasising about it anyway)

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:42 AM

Therefore with such poor written english a waste of time to speculate what actually happened.

Pattaya News is truly an appalling 'rag', and surely a contender for one of the worst newspapers in the world. Reading their news 'reports', the only thing you can be sure of is that something happened but all the rest is just speculation and conjecture left to the reader. I'd love to visit their offices just to see what manner of clowns work on the paper..

#17 yumyum

yumyum

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Interests:LB's inc femboys, sport, small time gambling.

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

So true jimmy, i do check the website a couple of times a week to see whats going on, you know, how many balcony leapers, how many russians killed in high speed motor bike accidents and such like, and the standard of writing is laughable, and thats to my secondary modern education.

I understand many articles are written by non-english, but who is proof reading them......

• Jimmy_Lovepants likes this

#18 Timtam

Timtam

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

I got a Bullworker. Try and mug me and yer looking at serious hospital time.

#19 Thaiman12

Thaiman12

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,835 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:43 PM

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie

Oi, Oi, Oi.

#20 setanta

setanta

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:41 PM

a

Edited by setanta, 04 March 2014 - 09:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users