41 replies to this topic

#1 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:42 PM

These two Russians, acting together, stole an Iphone 5S gold 32GB from a C&D ladyboy in Patong Beach, Phuket, in the night from Friday 29 November to Saturday 30 November 2013 during an ST in a short-time hotel.

If you have any information on the persons on the photos, please contact me ASAP. All indications will be appreciated.

I would also appreciate if you could write me how to locate an Iphone 5S only by the IMEI number if neither the application "FindMyPhone" nor the application "FindMyIphone" was charged on the Iphone.

Thanks very much in advance.

Attached Images

• russian1.jpg
  • russian2.jpg

#2 Doyle Lonnegan

Doyle Lonnegan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,665 posts
  • Interests:Runnin the Rackets...Bookmakin....past postin....high stakes poker games....the odd heist...ya follaw

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

second ones nickname must be popper?? ...nice hotel for short time...hate russians...hope they nabbed.

• jukai888 likes this

#3 petesie

petesie

LB Connoisseur

• 15,218 posts
  • Interests:Same as the rest of ye!

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:03 PM

Good luck with that Nick...wankers.  :angry:

#4 oldlover

oldlover

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,123 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys.
    ladyboy cocks.
    big ladyboy cocks.

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:27 PM

Why do some people want to steal thing's, I hope the thieving twats get caught out the next time and get their just deserts.

• jackblack likes this

#5 garrydirty

garrydirty

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,241 posts
  • Interests:fem-boys Ladyboys, money, gambling, horse racing, F1 boxing, and travel

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

hope u catch them, however how did u get the pics if the phone was stolen? or did the lady in question have two phones? and take a pic of them with her other phone?.......Regards Garry

#6 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

The night before they went with other ladyboys. That is where the photos come from.

#7 T182

T182

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Toys with tits or wheels

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:00 PM

I would also appreciate if you could write me how to locate an Iphone 5S only by the IMEI number if neither the application "FindMyPhone" nor the application "FindMyIphone" was charged on the Iphone.

Thanks very much in advance.

Your service provider can do it, but best of luck convincing them to do it for you.

Those pics don't look like they were taken in a short time hotel reception will have scanned their passport's

T

Edited by T182, 03 December 2013 - 06:05 PM.

#8 sharap12

sharap12

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:02 PM

Go down the local Nick quick. Explain what happened and get those pics out to the major Hotels there can't be too many receptionists who won't recognise those two pictures! Even if they recognise only one, you can guarantee they arrived together! They won't have anywhere to dispose of the phone, so you can guarantee it will be very close to them. Do it quick and you could nab them before weekend.

If you want to PM me I have a couple of ideas, after 30 years!

#9 vituperative

vituperative

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

Nick,

Try searching for an IMEI tracking subscription site Track IMEI.com etc may be worth a punt.  Any device used to pluck an IMEI from Comms space and locate it specifically will cost unfortunately (unless you know anyone in the CIA or Spooksville elsewhere)

If only she'd activated her i cloud etc - that's when the i phones become worth the money cos the ability to geo locate increases exponentially!

Good luck and hope the filthy thieving, Pikey Russian fuck pigs get what they deserve!!! Also suggest she provides the pics to Thai Immigration mate, for a small fee I suspect they will turn into Sherlockski Holmes!

#10 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

Thanks vituperative for your help.

I tried trackimei.com . It says it has no record of the IMEI number.

She activated the iCloud, but did not give me her iCloud ID and password (yet).

#11 vituperative

vituperative

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:31 PM

Nick,

Get those ID's!!!

If she has the ID's etc and then gets a few friends to download apps like Find a Friend and they try to find her they will effectively triangulate her IMEI output and find her phone (I think!!)

Tell her no point in privacy - it's all about getting her ID and getting it on the open market now to max out the chance of recovery.

#12 E382

E382

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

If she has a google account and activated on her iPhone might be able to position it also. 

#13 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

I hope I will get the password tomorrow.

The problem is: I have a crash on her  and am jealous. Hence, she fears that getting hold of her iCloud, I will see everything what is/was on her Iphone.

#14 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

If she has a google account and activated on her iPhone might be able to position it also. 

YES, she has a google account and I know the login and the password. It is activated on her Iphone. How can I position it?

#15 E382

E382

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

Log in. Click on home and go to settings. Click settings and go to products. Click products and go to Location History. Click it. A calendar will appear. Click on the date  the phone was stolen or any other date. A map will appear and the various locations and times the google account was used that day if the thieves did any browsing on the web and did not log out of her account.

#16 vituperative

vituperative

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

Nick,

If you have a crush and a bit of jealousy is an issue then ditch the technical solutions.  Become super sleuth and get their pictures circulated amongst BM's, LB bars, friendly hotels etc etc and as sure as 'eggs are eggs aching mans feet' you will get an indication as to where they stayed etc and - with some negotiation you will root out credit card info etc and eventually get names to faces and before you know it you will be knocking on the door of a Jomtien flat with the faint aroma of  Borscht teasing your nostrils and a stash of stolen phones!  A wee bit of leg work here may pay dividends and you'll move from jealous suitor to hero in seconds!  Plus..... capture some thieving scumbag  Ivans in the process!

• Doyle Lonnegan likes this

#17 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

OK, I got the password and got into iCloud. The iCloud knows that she owns TWO Iphones. The Iphone 5 (the old one she is using now) is visible and tracked correctly in Patong. The new Iphone 5S is signaled offline.

#18 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Log in. Click on home and go to settings. Click settings and go to products. Click products and go to Location History. Click it. A calendar will appear. Click on the date  the phone was stolen or any other date. A map will appear and the various locations and times the google account was used that day if the thieves did any browsing on the web and did not log out of her account.

I am NOT on an Iphone, but only on a computer. Logged in the google account, went to settings, but there is no "products" button. Can you give me a screenshot, please?

#19 E382

E382

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

Here's one. Not on iPhone either, done on a Macbook Air. Good luck.

Attached Images

• Google Products.png

Edited by E382, 03 December 2013 - 10:30 PM.

#20 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

Thanks E382. I have found it now.

Unfortunately, no activity on the given date or after. I see only web history in the products, but no location history.

Edited by Nick Bullseye, 04 December 2013 - 12:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users