• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 LWFM

LWFM

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,246 posts
  • Interests:The good, the bad and the ugly of Thailand.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:16 AM

Send details to Vladimir Putin.        http://eng.letters.kremlin.ru/       He got involved with a Russian marriage scam years ago against a single guy here in Australia who contacted him personally, and he got results quickly.    B)

Edited by LWFM, 04 December 2013 - 12:18 AM.

#22 darcygene

darcygene

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:39 AM

total russian cunts shame stallingrad never fell

#23 Doyle Lonnegan

Doyle Lonnegan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,665 posts
  • Interests:Runnin the Rackets...Bookmakin....past postin....high stakes poker games....the odd heist...ya follaw

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:42 AM

total russian cunts shame stallingrad never fell

mmm bit of outta fryin pan int fire if that happenned...but yeah get your drift....berlin wall should stayed up is a better analogy.

• insearchofxxx and wildrover like this

#24 darcygene

darcygene

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:51 AM

mmm bit of outta fryin pan int fire if that happenned...but yeah get your drift....berlin wall should stayed up is a better analogy.

yes a bit insensitive on my part the berlin wall was a better idea

#25 Doyle Lonnegan

Doyle Lonnegan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,665 posts
  • Interests:Runnin the Rackets...Bookmakin....past postin....high stakes poker games....the odd heist...ya follaw

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:53 AM

yes a bit insensitive on my part the berlin wall was a better idea

yeah it more the iron curtain, which was keepin Ivan nicely tucked away instead of floodin LOS and robbin wallets lol.

#26 sgc

sgc

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

Thinking outside the box here. Could LB in question (my guess Patricia) maybe have pawned the phone and now banking on OP to come to the rescue and buy her a new one. Possible or not

#27 Hello Katoey

Hello Katoey

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

Thinking outside the box here. Could LB in question (my guess Patricia) maybe have pawned the phone and now banking on OP to come to the rescue and buy her a new one. Possible or not

I thought the same thing when he mentioned she had a second Iphone5. And, that he mentioned he has a crush on her, if she is aware of that too.

#28 darcygene

darcygene

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

I would truely doubt that

#29 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:31 PM

You are right on the LB, but I did a bullshit check through reliable people. She had two Iphones, hence it would be more interesting for her to pawn the old one. She could have sold it also. However, she gave the old Iphone to a colleague LB, from whom she got it back now. Also, a warning for ladyboys in Thai was launched on Facebook concerning the two Russians, saying that they stole an Iphone 5S.

She was very happy having the new Iphone 5S and would not pawn it. She could have got money by other means.

She did not pawn her Iphone since January 2013.

Edited by Nick Bullseye, 04 December 2013 - 12:38 PM.

#30 Dutch Cowboy

Dutch Cowboy

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:29 PM

Sorry to hear Bully. Trash. Doubtful she get you her cloud ID. Prolly forgot, even more so imagine what you may find if she hasn't and shares. Good luck! 

#31 boyo

boyo

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

should have given copies  of photos to a few motorbike taxi drivers got them to go loads of hotels looking

for assholes , driver that finds their location gets 1000 baht , soon find them .

• petesie likes this

#32 Hello Katoey

Hello Katoey

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

Why not go to the police, with some tea money. 

• HONEYPOT likes this

#33 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:50 AM

Why not go to the police, with some tea money. 

Hmm ...

#34 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,949 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:54 AM

a lot easier and less headache to just buy her a new phone. The golds were hard to find though.

#35 luv u long time

luv u long time

LB 3sum Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

If all you have is IMEI, the only way ahead is with the help of the customers original network provider. 

Basically as soon as you switch your phone on, or keep it on, all the IMEI is doing is continually asking the nearest signal beacon is "Is it okay for me to be on the network". This communication between IMEI and the signal beacon will store that communication for the network provider to respond with 'yes' or 'no'. 

All the network provider will be able to give you is 'yes' the phone is still being used, or was last used on '.......' date at this location. Location triangulation / bi-signals (if only two responding beacons) can be pretty shit though depending on density of area and distance of beacons from each other. GPS is by far the more accurate (but not always precise!) method through "Find my iPhone" et al. 

The network has probably blocked the handset, but easy enough to Jailbreak it. However, reprogramming an IMEI is not easy and is more hassle than its worth.

A reminder to ALL to ensure 'Find my iPhone' or Device Locator third party software is on ALL our mobile devices !!

Edited by luv u long time , 06 December 2013 - 11:07 AM.

#36 Hello Katoey

Hello Katoey

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:09 AM

a lot easier and less headache to just buy her a new phone. The golds were hard to find though.

Is it about finding the culprits and having them face some sort of  justice or about pleasing the ladyboy. I guess it is a bit of both, but if it is just about trying to win curry with the ladyboy agree easier to just buy a new phone. Call her up in a panic telling her you have retrieved her phone after having a brawl with the russkies, but you beat them senseless and they handed over the phone and now you are worked up on adrenaline and need a good fuck. 

Or just tell her shit happens and she should be more careful with her belongings in future, and enjoy the rest of your holiday. You might not get as good sex though 555.

#37 HONEYPOT

HONEYPOT

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

Sure Police help  required to stop these sick bastards.

Also involve media cause they are afraid to be lighten up about LBs relations.

Thats my point.

Hope it helps.

Alex

P.S.: its shame I'm half russian blooded...

#38 petesie

petesie

LB Connoisseur

• 15,218 posts
  • Interests:Same as the rest of ye!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

I've learned from experience that if you're inclined to be generous and buy them a gift then it's far easier to fire & forget.

The feel good factor is her pleasure in the giving at that particular moment, thats the good part and a holiday high for you both. Don't bet on her still having it, for whatever reasons, when you show up 2 months later.

The lessons learned for the both of you is that you don't ever, ever replace it.  <_<

No personal cynicism intended mate; just a smidgen of been there done that.  ;)

• insearchofxxx likes this

#39 garrydirty

garrydirty

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,241 posts
  • Interests:fem-boys Ladyboys, money, gambling, horse racing, F1 boxing, and travel

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:55 PM

what can I say :excl:

Edited by garrydirty, 07 December 2013 - 09:32 PM.

#40 garrydirty

garrydirty

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,241 posts
  • Interests:fem-boys Ladyboys, money, gambling, horse racing, F1 boxing, and travel

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

:ph34r:

Edited by garrydirty, 07 December 2013 - 09:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users