2 replies to this topic

#1 Zoliboy79

Zoliboy79

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:33 AM

Have spent 5 nights in this hotel. I have to say it was very good. I did not get the VIP room, so had no balcony. The rooms are a bit dark, but not old. I had everything I needed, the prices for the (mini) bar are reasonable, the bathroom has a good shower and the room is clean. The staff is also nice and helpfull. No problems with LBs. Opposite to the entrance is a very good and cheap (thai) restaurant.
Here some impressions:

cn_hotel_01.JPG
cn_hotel_02.JPG
cn_hotel_03.JPG
cn_hotel_04.JPG

Had the room 508. They have also an elevator.
  • nrunol likes this

#2 mlay

mlay

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:48 AM

my favourite hotel in Patong !
U can't beat the location.

#3 nrunol

nrunol

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboyholiday

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

Stayed at C&N resort and C&N with LB

C&N resort has nice pool and nicer rooms, went to the pool and break fast most days with LB. Food is westernised. Other guest may look a litte but not intimidating at all. Friendly athmosphere. Staff was friendly and I could negotiate a price and room. Bit far to walk to Banla RD. Opposite down on the road is hire mob for motobike. No joiner fee
Wifi works on the pool
Very open and buildings are spread out along the hill

C&N Hotel in town is walking distance to Bangla Rd. Room is Ok but not as good as the above. Opposite is a thai restaurant with great price and non westernised food. Wifi works in the restaurant. No joiner fee for LB. No big fuzz about LB but other guest may look :blink: and check you two out.
If you find a LB with motobike it's a great deal. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users