Rate this topic

The best sleeping tablet bar none that I've ever used having purchased in Pattaya was the Roche manufactured Dormicum, also known as Midazolam. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midazolam

This is a brilliant knock out pill and I'm not all surprised it has been impossible to obtain for the last ten years, two 7.5mg tabs just after my meal on the 12 hour ride back to London and I was in a coma for the next nine hours, they even had to vigorously wake me up for landing.

Went to the pharmacy my usual one hidden next door to the eatery and across from sugar club..I just said anything for sleap...she pulls out these purple tabs....alam 1 mg...I was like wtf ok...so got 10...googled them

..xanax!!!...

Lol ...justbslept 20 hours

Went to the pharmacy my usual one hidden next door to the eatery and across from sugar club..I just said anything for sleap...she pulls out these purple tabs....alam 1 mg...I was like wtf ok...so got 10...googled them

..xanax!!!...

Lol ...justbslept 20 hours

Yeah ive got 25 the same myself sent over by a ladyboy i find them hit or miss the doses in them,sometimes i need 1 sometimes 3. How long do people leave it before they drink alcohol? i want to have some on plane on upcoming trip but paranoid about drinking later that day. Edited by hubert_cumberdale

How long do people leave it before they drink alcohol? i want to have some on plane on upcoming trip but paranoid about drinking later that day.

Petesie shall testify that I'm qualified to answer this one

FYI, I was able to easily find Xanax on my most recent trip. The pharmacy inside the little shopping bazaar near Beach Road and Soi 13 had them in abundance. I think I paid 300 baht for them, which was cheaper than last time. 

Due to heavily traveling from Germany to Asia I used in the beginning the standard Diphenhydramin hydrochlorid sleeping pills which you get in every drug store in Germany. It helped me to fall fast to sleep but usually I woke up in the middle on the night.

The next step was to get some benzodiazepines from Thailand (Nitrazepam, Triazolam, Flurazepam, Temazepam - I think Xanax belongs also to the same group). 

This helped me perfectly to have a long sleep during the flight or to avoid jetleg´s. Nevertheless it was making me addicted - because without it I didn´t had a good or long sleep.

Luckily my doc helped me with an very good solution (at least for me) out: Doxepin 5mg. Doxepin is used as an antidepressant but with an dose of 100mg - 150mg.

An smaller dose of 5mg is acting as sleeping medicine without any side effects.

My recommendation is: go to your doctor and ask him for help. 

Managed to pick up a strip of 1.0mg tabs from a Soi Buakaow Pharmacy in Mid-January

I'm pretty sure you'll no longer find Xanax or Valium in LOS. I have a script for Xanax from my US doctor. Here I buy what's sold as Dezodone but is actually Trapozone. It's similar to the other 2 but milder. When I go from Dubai to Boston it's 13 hours. They usually serve breakfast after they reach altitude so I wait for that, then take 3 of them and they have to wake me up while descending into Boston-:)

I was in the pharmacy just west of the Soi Diana entrance to Soi LK Metro yesterday. Someone walked in asking for Valium and they had it.

Thanks. I had thought they'd stopped the sale of Valium. Have to go check that out. I love the little Blue Heavans

Edited by Tony Soprano

Thanks. I had thought they'd stopped the sale of Valium. Have to go check that out. I love the little Blue Heavans

unfortunately their fake and dont work,  however the xanax although generic copies do if a bit milder...from the buckaroo clinic anyhow.

unfortunately their fake and dont work,  however the xanax although generic copies do if a bit milder...from the buckaroo clinic anyhow.

You ever tried the Dezodone/Trapozone?  Milder or stronger then that?

Did a few errands today. Mailed a POA to my sister. Then went to the 2 pharmacies mentioned above. The one at Soi Diana/LK Metro at first said they don't Valium or Xanax anymore and showed my something that had the same drug that helps you sleep that's in exedrdrin/buferin PM. Weak stuff. After a little more talking, she pulled out the Valium. 10 for 500 baht. Bought 2 and have to try them out. Went to the one opposite Sugar Sugar but she would only show me Dezodone. 10 fot 100 baht. Bought 5-:) Then on 2nd road, man stitting on store front had to boxes of ED drugs open by his side. Got 2 BAK tins. All set for awhile.