Rate this topic

On 9/7/2018 at 1:29 PM, aries104 said:

not illegal.. but can only be prescribed by a hospital... small clinics can not

Not looking to start a spat with you but I bought Xanax,( alprozolam), over the counter back in July, the clinic on ski buakhao across from Sugar Sugar a go go.

3 hours ago, Rambo2201 said:

Not looking to start a spat with you but I bought Xanax,( alprozolam), over the counter back in July, the clinic on ski buakhao across from Sugar Sugar a go go.

of course and it is illegal... I know a few where u can buy it and it is ILLEGAL ! Only hospital can describe it...  By now you should understand that reality and law are not the same in Thailand. I know a pharmacy in soi 11 Sukhumvit who had generic alprozalam.. I did not buy as we cannot be sure if real or not... Once I found out that it was genuine .. I went back.. they denied they ever sold it or had it... You are on this forum but you do not understand the difference between reality and legality in Thailand...  You think buying something is the same as legally buying... here is your spat. It is easy to buy meth as well.. does that mean it is legal...?

Edited by aries104

On 9/8/2018 at 2:54 PM, Rambo2201 said:

can i ask what u payed mate i will pop in and get some

i only ever use them for the long flight each time take 2 for each flight so need 24 a year as go 6 times

my mate got a strip of 10 for me from the darkside payed 400 for 10

clinic opposite sugar 1 minute from my room so will pop in there

cheers EB

3 hours ago, Essex Boy said:

can i ask what u payed mate i will pop in and get some

i only ever use them for the long flight each time take 2 for each flight so need 24 a year as go 6 times

my mate got a strip of 10 for me from the darkside payed 400 for 10

clinic opposite sugar 1 minute from my room so will pop in there

cheers EB

Ya no worries EB, that's exactly what I paid for them as well there, 400 for pack of 10