Sign in to follow this  
iloveboys

good old Cingdy ...pooky boos soi sex

Rate this topic

Ive noticed this girl has a lot of clout with the form royals...

She gets stuff deleted, god strike me down with a lightning bolt,

If I speak about poky bar..They want there cake and eat it...

My main concern its not her cock, its her sticky finger, usually with my sperm...

She loves to taking good care of my pants upstair, just cant help herself from getting

her hands in my pants, but usually when am in the shower...

More the fool me, you heros would say,

but at the end of the day, its theft ...

The disappointing thing is she must think I cant count,

degree in elect Eng, ohhhhh I can count....

Just when you think someone is a friend and they do this to you....

happen on 2 or 3 time I know off...

So who is the looser in the long run ....not me, I always vote with my feet....

Pookys bar, got to be, I no longer use the place,

just a thought, maybe my 500 bths tip was not enough...

I dare say she will read this and get it chopped,

Mongering 101 - Never leave your valuables unattended with a stranger. :)

I agree. I had 500bt stolen form my pocket when I was in the shower by a certain ladyboy I have been with previously. The funny thing was that I wanted to take my short with me to the bathroom but I didn't want her to think I didn't trust her. When she proceed to close the bathroom door half way when I was showering my spider sense should have kick in. Well quess I learnt the hard way lol

Do people really need reminding to keep an eye on their valuables in a Third World knocking-shop...especially as you say it has happened 2 or 3 times ? Once is normally enough to learn a lesson.

Edited by Slacker

Do people really need reminding to keep an eye on their valuables in a Third World knocking-shop...especially as you say it has happened 2 or 3 times ? Once is normally enough to learn a lesson.

I remember BF an LB on soi six,can't remember her name or bar I was so smashed!

After returning from the shower she told me off for leaving my shorts unattended...

" not all LBs nice like me " she said wagging her finger...

Damn I wish I could remember her name,lovely girl...

I remember on my last trip to Pattaya, it was on my first day and night, Gor from Swan done a number on me anyway not important, so I decided to booze up, spotted Nina on Soi Buakhaw, asked her if she felt like drinking with and of we went to a few bars and ended up at Baby Boom, I got completely smashed. She took me back to D apartments, I had my debit card, credit card, travellers checks, aussie cash and thai cash on the table, I woke up the next morning and she did not take one single item....not many like her.

This forum cracks me up.  It is consistently inconsistent.  It seems to be kind of random how a thread like this turns.  A guy steals a phone from a LB in a bar and it seems several BMs will join in to hunt this guy down and some even want to physical punish him even if the details was not very clear to me.  Other incidents like this one or when a couple of skanks stole some money from my pockets when I fell asleep in my room. We are then called morons and "got what we deserved" and it sounds like some BMs almost are insulted that we can be this stupid.  I was even accused of both making up the story and carrying too much cash!?!

It all pretty simple.  Take care of your stuff, there are bad apples out there but most places in Thailand are safer than pretty much any western city.  Do not carry more than you can afford to lose.  Get a cheapo phone and leave other valuables in the safe if you worry.  Still I do not really understand why people worry.  If someone steal my phone I'm just happy since it is 1.5 years old and my insurance will pay for a new one.  Most people hopefully do cloud based storage anyways so if you lose a phone it should be minimal hassle to be back up and running again.

She took me back to D apartments, I had my debit card, credit card, travellers checks, aussie cash and thai cash on the table, I woke up the next morning and she did not take one single item....not many like her.

In my experience most girls in known bars are like this.  I've heard very few stories about "known girls" steal stuff.  I guess Cindy's name has been mentioned before so maybe she is a bad apple?  Personally I had no problems with her - I did a threesome with her and a LB from Fantasy Lounge in my room back in November,

I went with Cindy long time twice last month and she didn't steal a single baht from my wallet because my wallet was safely locked in my room safe alongside my iPad, iPod, wristwatch, credit cards etc. Don't take risks with these girls.

My experiences with Cindy have always been positive i.e. she took me out to a Thai owned disco during the recent alcohol ban and we both got drunk on the Thai whiskey which she payed for. No other girl has ever brought me a drink let alone payed for me to get drunk.

Ive noticed this girl has a lot of clout with the form royals...

She gets stuff deleted, god strike me down with a lightning bolt,

If I speak about poky bar..They want there cake and eat it...

My main concern its not her cock, its her sticky finger, usually with my sperm...

She loves to taking good care of my pants upstair, just cant help herself from getting

her hands in my pants, but usually when am in the shower...

More the fool me, you heros would say,

but at the end of the day, its theft ...

The disappointing thing is she must think I cant count,

degree in elect Eng, ohhhhh I can count....

Just when you think someone is a friend and they do this to you....

happen on 2 or 3 time I know off...

So who is the looser in the long run ....not me, I always vote with my feet....

Pookys bar, got to be, I no longer use the place,

just a thought, maybe my 500 bths tip was not enough...

I dare say she will read this and get it chopped,

If I read correctly, she did him over 2 or 3 times.

What the f..k he go back and take her for?

Maybe he thought she was a "Money Mistress".

I think when you are drunk and loosen up,... your just loose the normal senses to protect your stuff,... anyone is likely to be robbed by some one, even in your own country. (You could loose a wallet with real money) Nothing todo with LB's. They may just pick up what we falangs treat like play money. Some behave for a week and enjoy,.. some just want to get the lot in the first night.

They may just have a bad month or over stayed the visa (Laotian) Some LB's just take the risk to be exposed in here for 500 baht or some larger sum. This entire LB scene is one big real-live-adventure and brings some form of risk to us. You could loose a lot more then what you have laying around or in your walled at the time.

If one LB is causing issues just get a fucking better one ( same night) or change your style. On a 3 week holiday I can easily waste or loose 500 baht on a pair of jeans or travel bag.

:)  I once lost $200 or $250... Just had it stuck in my travel bag. A few days after I noticed. Not nice I guess,.... What else is missing I thought. I knew when this happened.

I met her again in Soi 6.....She knew 100% she fucked up and I got a few, few, few drinks on the house. I would not go with her again but warn the next person sitting next to her next time....

Edited by nrunol

500 baht is a small price to pay to learn to bring your valuables with you unless you really know the girl.

Everything I have on me worth any value. Camera, Phone, and money goes into the safe first thing upon entering the room. The only money I keep in my pants is what I agreed to pay her. If I want to tip I have to get into the safe to get it.

When I first check in wallet, cash, iPad mini, laptop, camera, and passport gets locked up. I only carry a color copy of my passport with me when I go out. I only take what cash I intend to spend when I leave. Better safe than sorry. I travel a lot so kinda just worked myself into these habits.

I'm always careful when I bring back GGs and LBs to my room, doesn't stop them stealing anything they can get their mits on though, last trip I had one steal about £10 worth of condoms!!

Again a very small price to pay to learn a valuable lesson.

Everything I have on me worth any value. Camera, Phone, and money goes into the safe first thing upon entering the room. The only money I keep in my pants is what I agreed to pay her. If I want to tip I have to get into the safe to get it.

When I first check in wallet, cash, iPad mini, laptop, camera, and passport gets locked up. I only carry a color copy of my passport with me when I go out. I only take what cash I intend to spend when I leave. Better safe than sorry. I travel a lot so kinda just worked myself into these habits.

nice, exactly what i do

I went with Cindy long time twice last month and she didn't steal a single baht from my wallet because my wallet was safely locked in my room safe alongside my iPad, iPod, wristwatch, credit cards etc. Don't take risks with these girls.

My experiences with Cindy have always been positive i.e. she took me out to a Thai owned disco during the recent alcohol ban and we both got drunk on the Thai whiskey which she payed for. No other girl has ever brought me a drink let alone payed for me to get drunk.

Are we referring to the Cindy now of fantasy lounge ex pook soi 6? I can't understand why blokes get undressed then go to the shower leaving their cash in clothing just get undressed in the bathroom and don't get relieved of baht SIMPLES.

Are we referring to the Cindy now of fantasy lounge ex pook soi 6? I can't understand why blokes get undressed then go to the shower leaving their cash in clothing just get undressed in the bathroom and don't get relieved of baht SIMPLES.

Yeah that Cindy.

This forum cracks me up. It is consistently inconsistent. It seems to be kind of random how a thread like this turns. A guy steals a phone from a LB in a bar and it seems several BMs will join in to hunt this guy down and some even want to physical punish him even if the details was not very clear to me,

If your talking about the phone stolen from Guitar in Lita bar, then the video posted showing him stealing it, was very clear

I was in the bar with her when it was stolen, so I find your claim that the details were not clear really annoying

No BMs joined in hunting for him I went out looking for him alone, I fight my own battles

It it was not for a nosey BM who overheard my conversation with Nok then posted the details on here

then that part about him being hunted down would of stayed private.

The old shower trick ,happened to me in soi 8 , forget LB name , one with the really nice arse + legs + tits (were only packing ) always strolling about looks like power lifter, well any way having had a few beers and feeling brave thought I would tackle her. So price agreed up the stairs ST room, clothes off, shower . Came back into room , LB on bed cock out smile on face my self clean + fresh from shower ready to cross swords ( well more of a little dagger) Noticed my clothes had been disturb (bit of OCD going on)" So how much did you take I asked her" I not touch your wallet , "how do you know I have a wallet ??"

So in no mood for kick off, retrieved my clothes while getting dressed explained , when I came in I had 200b in back pocket, in my wallet my thai atm card and 2700b in wallet. So checking wallet in tact nothing gone , back pocket money gone , LB says I tell you I not touch wallet I just make sure you have so can pay me !! small laugh from me as I left, keep the 200b I'll keep 1000b we had agreed .

So 500b shower for me , but as always I was aware of my surrounding , only enough money on me for the night (if lost only the night spoiled not my stay) an I've had loads off great nights in Pattaya , with more to cum

Edited by redogi

The old shower trick ,happened to me in soi 8 , forget LB name , one with the really nice arse + legs + tits (were only packing ) always strolling about looks like power lifter, well any way having had a few beers and feeling brave thought I would tackle her. So price agreed up the stairs ST room, clothes off, shower . Came back into room , LB on bed cock out smile on face my self clean + fresh from shower ready to cross swords ( well more of a little dagger) Noticed my clothes had been disturb (bit of OCD going on)" So how much did you take I asked her" I not touch your wallet , "how do you know I have a wallet ??"So in no mood for kick off, retrieved my clothes while getting dressed explained , when I came in I had 200b in back pocket, in my wallet my thai atm card and 2700b in wallet. So checking wallet in tact nothing gone , back pocket money gone , LB says I tell you I not touch wallet I just make sure you have so can pay me !! small laugh from me as I left, keep the 200b I'll keep 1000b we had agreed .So 500b shower for me , but as always I was aware of my surrounding , only enough money on me for the night (if lost only the night spoiled not my stay) an I've had loads off great nights in Pattaya , with more to cum

Sounds like misty

excellent advice kathoeyfan.   be more careful about long timers you know as it's possible to let your guard down.   who knows what head office from isaan wants or needs currently.   familiarity breeds contempt I know from experience unfortunately