24 replies to this topic

#21 steveo941

steveo941

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:47 PM

This forum cracks me up. It is consistently inconsistent. It seems to be kind of random how a thread like this turns. A guy steals a phone from a LB in a bar and it seems several BMs will join in to hunt this guy down and some even want to physical punish him even if the details was not very clear to me,

If your talking about the phone stolen from Guitar in Lita bar, then the video posted showing him stealing it, was very clear
I was in the bar with her when it was stolen, so I find your claim that the details were not clear really annoying
No BMs joined in hunting for him I went out looking for him alone, I fight my own battles

It it was not for a nosey BM who overheard my conversation with Nok then posted the details on here
then that part about him being hunted down would of stayed private.

#22 redogi

redogi

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:drink, football, and been spanked and fucked by beautiful shemales

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:54 AM

The old shower trick ,happened to me in soi 8 , forget LB name , one with the really nice arse + legs + tits (were only packing ) always strolling about looks like power lifter, well any way having had a few beers and feeling brave thought I would tackle her. So price agreed up the stairs ST room, clothes off, shower . Came back into room , LB on bed cock out smile on face my self clean + fresh from shower ready to cross swords ( well more of a little dagger) Noticed my clothes had been disturb (bit of OCD going on)" So how much did you take I asked her" I not touch your wallet , "how do you know I have a wallet ??"

So in no mood for kick off, retrieved my clothes while getting dressed explained , when I came in I had 200b in back pocket, in my wallet my thai atm card and 2700b in wallet. So checking wallet in tact nothing gone , back pocket money gone , LB says I tell you I not touch wallet I just make sure you have so can pay me !! small laugh from me as I left, keep the 200b I'll keep 1000b we had agreed .

So 500b shower for me , but as always I was aware of my surrounding , only enough money on me for the night (if lost only the night spoiled not my stay) an I've had loads off great nights in Pattaya , with more to cum

Edited by redogi, 20 September 2014 - 07:55 AM.

• Mr. Bickle and jimbo34 like this

#23 hubert_cumberdale

hubert_cumberdale

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  • Interests:ladyboys

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:39 AM

The old shower trick ,happened to me in soi 8 , forget LB name , one with the really nice arse + legs + tits (were only packing ) always strolling about looks like power lifter, well any way having had a few beers and feeling brave thought I would tackle her. So price agreed up the stairs ST room, clothes off, shower . Came back into room , LB on bed cock out smile on face my self clean + fresh from shower ready to cross swords ( well more of a little dagger) Noticed my clothes had been disturb (bit of OCD going on)" So how much did you take I asked her" I not touch your wallet , "how do you know I have a wallet ??"So in no mood for kick off, retrieved my clothes while getting dressed explained , when I came in I had 200b in back pocket, in my wallet my thai atm card and 2700b in wallet. So checking wallet in tact nothing gone , back pocket money gone , LB says I tell you I not touch wallet I just make sure you have so can pay me !! small laugh from me as I left, keep the 200b I'll keep 1000b we had agreed .So 500b shower for me , but as always I was aware of my surrounding , only enough money on me for the night (if lost only the night spoiled not my stay) an I've had loads off great nights in Pattaya , with more to cum

Sounds like misty

#24 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,949 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:23 PM

Sounds like misty

Misty + the sling = heaven!

Always keep your valuables with you anywhere . No matter if you know them first time or years.

#25 jeje

jeje

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:20 AM

excellent advice kathoeyfan.   be more careful about long timers you know as it's possible to let your guard down.   who knows what head office from isaan wants or needs currently.   familiarity breeds contempt I know from experience unfortunately

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users