Sign in to follow this  
Huahin

A cute little Scam on The Beach Road :)

Rate this topic

Hahahah. Sound like the scene right out of Trading Places :)

EDiT: reminds me if the recyclers in States here that pay 5/10 cents per can. Used to frequent a park to play ball and walk with a gf and always saw a modestly dressed guy picking up cans thinking "man he is hard up for cash". One day I had come to the park and found a rare open spot at a small parking lot. Upon returning I saw the rough looking man with a big bag if cans....loading it into his new Toyota Camry.

Amazing the effort to work at not working.

Edited by SecondChance@Life

I've got a wig, very dark glasses and some boot polish.

Couple of Solice's watered down Gins and I'll shake my head till the cows come home.

All I need is Ol'lover's soon to be delivered wheelchair commode and I'm in business.

I've got a wig, very dark glasses and some boot polish.

Couple of Solice's watered down Gins and I'll shake my head till the cows come home.

All I need is Ol'lover's soon to be delivered wheelchair commode and I'm in business.

ROFL  :Smile 3:

:ph34r:

I'm not sure this is the right place to write about this little story I experienced earlier today. Because this scam was so cute that i actually had a good laugh of it:) On my daily exercise walk along the beach road earlier today. I see this lady sitting in a wheelchair selling some key rings for some school for disabled people. She is also blind, and sometimes I have seen her sing songs while shacking her head in a Stevie wonder style. So normally I have given her small pocket money in a daily basis. But yesterday I started to wonder how she got down there every day, blind in a wheelchair. And today i got the answer. I see her standing in her regular place. But this time she was dancing behind the wheelchair while another lady was sitting in it with black sunglasses singing in Stevie Wonder style. When she saw me she got a little bit embarrassed. But after 5 min thinking about it I  thought it was so funny that I went back to her and gave her 100 bath and not my normal 20 :)

think she SAW you cumming  :Contact Lense: