#1 Huahin

Huahin

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

POPULAR

I'm not sure this is the right place to write about this little story I experienced earlier today. Because this scam was so cute that i actually had a good laugh of it:) On my daily exercise walk along the beach road earlier today. I see this lady sitting in a wheelchair selling some key rings for some school for disabled people. She is also blind, and sometimes I have seen her sing songs while shacking her head in a Stevie wonder style. So normally I have given her small pocket money in a daily basis. But yesterday I started to wonder how she got down there every day, blind in a wheelchair. And today i got the answer. I see her standing in her regular place. But this time she was dancing behind the wheelchair while another lady was sitting in it with black sunglasses singing in Stevie Wonder style. When she saw me she got a little bit embarrassed. But after 5 min thinking about it I  thought it was so funny that I went back to her and gave her 100 bath and not my normal 20 :)

Edited by Huahin, 12 May 2014 - 04:05 PM.

• Jim Lahey, youngroy33, Blodstrupmoen and 1 other like this

#2 petesie

petesie

LB Connoisseur

• 15,218 posts
  • Interests:Same as the rest of ye!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:39 PM

It was a miracle!  :ph34r:

Getting your 100 baht...

#3 SecondChance@Life

SecondChance@Life

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,510 posts
  • Interests:Football, Travel, and living life to the fullest.

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:41 PM

Hahahah. Sound like the scene right out of Trading Places :)

EDiT: reminds me if the recyclers in States here that pay 5/10 cents per can. Used to frequent a park to play ball and walk with a gf and always saw a modestly dressed guy picking up cans thinking "man he is hard up for cash". One day I had come to the park and found a rare open spot at a small parking lot. Upon returning I saw the rough looking man with a big bag if cans....loading it into his new Toyota Camry.

Amazing the effort to work at not working.

Edited by SecondChance@Life, 12 May 2014 - 02:45 PM.

#4 Jimmy_Lovepants

Jimmy_Lovepants

I Have Demon Seed In Me

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,171 posts
  • Interests:wet patches
    ferret husbandry
    killing hipsters
    (fantasising about it anyway)

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:52 PM

It was a miracle!  :ph34r:

Not many people know that jesus holidays in Pattaya in low season  :D

#5 skin2fan

skin2fan

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts
  • Interests:Very tall LB's.
    Whoppers
    Heels
    Double-ended
    w/s
    Dastardly deeds

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

I've got a wig, very dark glasses and some boot polish.
Couple of Solice's watered down Gins and I'll shake my head till the cows come home.
All I need is Ol'lover's soon to be delivered wheelchair commode and I'm in business.
  • Huahin likes this

#6 Huahin

Huahin

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:10 PM

I've got a wig, very dark glasses and some boot polish.
Couple of Solice's watered down Gins and I'll shake my head till the cows come home.
All I need is Ol'lover's soon to be delivered wheelchair commode and I'm in business.

ROFL  :Smile 3:

#7 boyo

boyo

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:34 PM

:ph34r:

I'm not sure this is the right place to write about this little story I experienced earlier today. Because this scam was so cute that i actually had a good laugh of it:) On my daily exercise walk along the beach road earlier today. I see this lady sitting in a wheelchair selling some key rings for some school for disabled people. She is also blind, and sometimes I have seen her sing songs while shacking her head in a Stevie wonder style. So normally I have given her small pocket money in a daily basis. But yesterday I started to wonder how she got down there every day, blind in a wheelchair. And today i got the answer. I see her standing in her regular place. But this time she was dancing behind the wheelchair while another lady was sitting in it with black sunglasses singing in Stevie Wonder style. When she saw me she got a little bit embarrassed. But after 5 min thinking about it I  thought it was so funny that I went back to her and gave her 100 bath and not my normal 20 :)

think she SAW you cumming  :Contact Lense:

#8 Rustybullethole

Rustybullethole

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,142 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:22 PM

And for her next trick, she lobs her cock out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users