Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

POPULAR

HI guys
As most know I'm openly HIV positive here on the forum.
I get a lot of questions about HIV from BM's on PM all the time, so I figure we could make it easier and just make a separate thread on it here.
So if anyone has any questions feel free to post it here or send me a PM. Any other BM's that want to share their knowledge feel free to do so.

I'm no doctor but I think I know a bit about the subject and will answer as best as I can.

Cheers
  • sir d, Rambo2201, Visitor and 10 others like this

#2 Solice

Solice

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,898 posts
  • Interests:WWW.sensationsbar.blogspot.co.uk/

Youtube.com - scotts thailand

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:56 PM

Great thread, well done mate. Hopefully it can help a number of guys here.

#3 petesie

petesie

LB Connoisseur

• 11,699 posts
  • Interests:Same as the rest of ye!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

Good idea Konguk.

It may shed a bit of light on areas where guys are unsure. B)

#4 Rambo2201

Rambo2201

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:07 PM

Hello Kongkuk and well done for starting this, I've been following some of your posts. I'd just like to ask you, maybe this is a ridiculous question, but do you have a fair idea from whom you got infected? Like did you have an idea a few days later after a particular encounter that you had put yourself in danger or maybe had you been living with it for a while unknownst to you? Do you think that person knew that they were infected when ye had the encounter, have you met same since? Thank you.....

Edited by RAMBO2201, 25 June 2014 - 08:24 PM.

#5 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

Hi Rambo

I know very well who gave it to me, and she knew very well that she had it as well but guess she didn't give a fuck.

I did met her a couple of times after and hope I never run in to her again.

#6 transgirls

transgirls

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

Hi Rambo

I know very well who gave it to me, and she knew very well that she had it as well but guess she didn't give a fuck.

I did met her a couple of times after and hope I never run in to her again.

I would like to know how you got infected - by accident, carelessness or during a sloppy moment in the heat of the action?

After how many times being a bottom/top did you test positive or had a feelign that you caught it? Was the positive test result a surprise?

#7 Rambo2201

Rambo2201

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:38 PM

Thanks for your reply Kongkuk,  ya maybe it's the 'mai pen rai' attitude of the the Thais, I'm not naive but I think most Farangs would have a conscience if it came to being HIV positive and having sex with someone. I have so many questions that I'd like to ask you but I'm sure other members will ask, I admire your honesty and you're mental strength, thank's again.....

Edited by RAMBO2201, 25 June 2014 - 11:40 PM.

#8 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:36 AM

I would like to know how you got infected - by accident, carelessness or during a sloppy moment in the heat of the action?
After how many times being a bottom/top did you test positive or had a feelign that you caught it? Was the positive test result a surprise?

It think we can put it down to carlessness and I blame only myself for it.
How many times blah blah... I have been coming to thailand for over a decade and lived there full time 5 years, so who keeps the count?
I know pretty precisely when I got it as I had accute HIV infection that lasted for about 2 weeks so then I firgured it out.
It took me more than a month after that to man up and take the test, but I had already confronted the person that I recon gave it to me and she had confirmed she was positive. So when I finaly took the test I knew it was going to be positive.

Edited by kongkuk, 26 June 2014 - 06:36 AM.

• mervin likes this

#9 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:42 AM

Thanks for your reply Kongkuk,  ya maybe it's the 'mai pen rai' attitude of the the Thais, I'm not naive but I think most Farangs would have a conscience if it came to being HIV positive and having sex with someone. I have so many questions that I'd like to ask you but I'm sure other members will ask, I admire your honesty and you're mental strength, thank's again.....

Yes definitely don't trust any of them when it comes to this. Some of them are hell bent on passing it on as some sort of revenge.
But off course they are not all like that. This thai GG that I have met online and chat to regularly has a very positive attitude towards life and seem very conscious about not passing it on.

#10 transgirls

transgirls

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:07 AM

It think we can put it down to carlessness and I blame only myself for it.
How many times blah blah... I have been coming to thailand for over a decade and lived there full time 5 years, so who keeps the count?
I know pretty precisely when I got it as I had accute HIV infection that lasted for about 2 weeks so then I firgured it out.
It took me more than a month after that to man up and take the test, but I had already confronted the person that I recon gave it to me and she had confirmed she was positive. So when I finaly took the test I knew it was going to be positive.

Thank you KK - one more if you don't mind: why did you decide to not use condoms?

#11 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

POPULAR

Thank you KK - one more if you don't mind: why did you decide to not use condoms?

Alcohol and drugs was a part of the equation.. Not thinking straight
  • transgirls, Anthony Barbony and popenyung like this

#12 petesie

petesie

LB Connoisseur

• 11,699 posts
  • Interests:Same as the rest of ye!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

Thanks for answering the hard questions mate... B)

• mistergs likes this

#13 McFly

McFly

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts
  • Interests:LBs and more LBs, and sometimes GGs, but mostly LBs

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:38 PM

Thanks for sharing Kongkuk. I think a lot of mongers visiting LOS are in denial, and have the attitude of "well, it won't happen to me".

I know I have "been caught slipping" a few times, and I guess I have just been lucky I haven't caught anything. 

These days, I am a lot more conscious of the importance of wearing a condom. 

By you sharing on this forum you are in a sense opening our eyes to what the repercussions may be. You are basically serving as living

proof that being careless with these LBs could possibly lead to the same consequences, that of catching HIV.

I commend you for sharing and only wish you great health and a long life.Thanks again KK! -Swedeman007 

#14 transgirls

transgirls

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:04 AM

Thank you for your honesty.

All the best KK.

#15 Podrick

Podrick

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,219 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:04 AM

Thank you for your honesty Kongkuk .     Re that separate thread I have just been active on, I think your story should serve as a reminder to us all , that condom use should be so automatic that no matter how fkd up we are we bag up every time. Top and Bottom...     

In fact for me , I always carry  lots of condoms and lube in my 'manbag'  .   Oh and a small bottle of alcholic mouthwash too.!

Long life and happiness to you sir!!!! :)

• mervin likes this

#16 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:07 PM

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement guys.
  • Anthony Barbony likes this

#17 TheNextBigThing

TheNextBigThing

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:03 PM

Great idea and thanks for doing this.

How has being HIV+ affected your personal life as far as dating?

#18 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:17 PM

Great idea and thanks for doing this.
How has being HIV+ affected your personal life as far as dating?

Have totally ruined my dating life unfortunately. Not had sex or made any effort to have it since I left Thailand.
I would like to find a pos partner to be with but it ain't going to be easy to find around here.
I have been to a couple of hiv gatherings here in farangland and have confirmed what I believed before to be true.
People with hiv is either gay men, African or junkies so no dating material for me unfortunately.
Plan to some day in the future go back to Thailand and find me a pos lb or ex bargirl to be with.
Just the thought of starting to date some regular girl and then having to bring up the subject is enough to just forget that option right away.
It's weird coz I'm still horny but have no interest in actually having sex.
  • TheNextBigThing likes this

#19 Rambo2201

Rambo2201

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:09 PM

Just wondering, maybe this is a trivial question but I'll ask anyway, if you were to start dating someone that was pos with regards to sex would protection still need to be used for fear of picking up their particular strain of the virus and vice-versa?

#20 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

Just wondering, maybe this is a trivial question but I'll ask anyway, if you were to start dating someone that was pos with regards to sex would protection still need to be used for fear of picking up their particular strain of the virus and vice-versa?

If we were both on meds and undetectable viral load I would not have worried too much about it. But in any other circumstances I would def had used protection. At the moment I'm not on meds and viral load detectable so having sex without condoms is not an option.

Edit: Would off course need to make sure there ain't any other nasties present as well. Have no need to add hep C or something nasty to my list.

Edited by kongkuk, 30 June 2014 - 01:59 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users