mikezxx

Warning Re Planet Romeo LB

Rate this topic

Giving you guys a heads up about a piece of shit using the name  ladyboywithbigcock on PR. SHe is in Bkk

The cock in her pics is not hers, her cock is medium at best, and I actually doubt that her pics with a face in them are her,  She doesnt look anything like them

She appears to be strung out in something and was unable to get hard, demanded money before the session, quite a nasty situation developed before discretion became the better part of valour and I paid her out to get rid of her.

Avoid at all costs

peice of shit.jpg

all her pics there are small. you can check the profile... ladyboywithbigcock... yourself at PR. I just saved the file and posted it here.

Never mind. That would entail starting an account there. But a photo would help as she is probably on other sites.

HANG ON A SEC:

If all the photos there are as small as the one you have posted , how can you tell that "The cock in her pics is not hers, her cock is medium at best, and I actually doubt that her pics with a face in them are her,  She doesnt look anything like them"?

:blink:

I have not seen her on other sites.    

At PR you can enlarge the pics to view them, but you cant save the larger format. They have some kind of a system to discourage copying pics

I have not seen her on other sites.    

At PR you can enlarge the pics to view them, but you cant save the larger format. They have some kind of a system to discourage copying pics

Press PRINT SCREEN on your keyboard and then paste it as a new image into Paint.

or, If you have Windows 7 just use the snipping tool to take the screenshot

Ok

I have checked it out more. In the pic on PR the LB has tits and tattoo on her arm. The piece of shit had neither so it is a bait and switch,,,,

During our argument she said her "boss" was waiting for her outside...and suggested he might like to come an see me..haha

So god knows who the piece of shit actually was...but said her name was Mikki.

I have followed the suggestions and done a screen print and attempted to attach it hereUntitled.jpg

Edited by mikezxx

The girl in the pic above is Emmy, a pretty well known girl in Patts about 5-6 years back. Worked near JSB / blue ice when those were popping. Has a twin LB sister named Arm/Army.

That pic is at least 5 years old and lifted from ladyboygold. No doubt you got the bait and switch mike.

And another good reason to go to the bar and meet the girl in person and that's not me having a go at the OP either

Yes agreed. But Im a bit lazy sometimes and in Bkk my place is quite a way from the bars. I have had very very few bad performers by ordering LB on line after a chat, and even at the bars it is not uncommon get a LB who over promises and under delivers.

However this is an extreme case...and therefore the post as a warning.

I guess partly my own fault for not checking the goods against the pic as soon as she walked in...but I was really only interested in the big cock...haha.

I have an evil plan to get my revenge.....

I had my revenge.

I had her travel to an out of town hotel for a meeting......that never happened.

well done mike   a very much smaller version of private dancer by stephen leather   you're my type of man mate   don't get angry   get even

well done mike   a very much smaller version of private dancer by stephen leather   you're my type of man mate   don't get angry   get even

Yeah......one good turn deserves another.....