• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,092 posts
  • Interests:wet patches
    ferret husbandry
    killing hipsters
    (fantasising about it anyway)

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:37 PM

Guys... I don't know how helpful this could be to anyone cos I don't have a photo of her.

Her name is "Apple". She works late on Soi 6, freelancing from a bar at the lower (Beach Rd) end of the soi, on the left-hand side.

She really is bad news. I ran into her first time in early 2012, when a tussle in the ST room at A Bar almost resulted in a broken finger. As far as I know she then disappeared for a long time.. (Probably for a stint in the monkey house).

She was out again and about a month ago ... She's a short little thing with a round face. Kind of sexy at first sight. She still uses the name "Apple".  Again, sorry I got no photos.

#2 McFly

McFly

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts
  • Interests:LBs and more LBs, and sometimes GGs, but mostly LBs

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:40 PM

What took you so long to post this? -Swedeman007
  • William - Man In Black likes this

#3 Jimmy_Lovepants

Jimmy_Lovepants

I Have Demon Seed In Me

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,092 posts
    ferret husbandry
    killing hipsters

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:46 PM

What took you so long to post this? -Swedeman007

Fair call. I just remembered it.

#4 SecondChance@Life

SecondChance@Life

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Football, Travel, and living life to the fullest.

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:22 PM

Not that I personally go with freelancers but what was the issue? Drug user? Violent?

#5 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,891 posts
  • Interests:The Usual :)

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:00 PM

Jimmy I think low season is really cutting deep this year, did you happen to have another confrontation during your last stay i.e. she clocked you on 6/1 and started giving you loads?

#6 Bart Fitz Monty III

Bart Fitz Monty III

LB Mogul

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:09 PM

2yr old news   cheers ????

#7 Jimmy_Lovepants

Jimmy_Lovepants

I Have Demon Seed In Me

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,092 posts
    ferret husbandry
    killing hipsters

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

Not that I personally go with freelancers but what was the issue? Drug user? Violent?

The first time I met her she was violent. The second time (this was a month ago, 1986) she was just a scamming, cheating bitch in the room... (Why did I go with her a second time? Pissed of course and didn't recognise who she was until it was too late)

Edit ~ 2 or 3 nights later I met Lanny on Soi Buakao, who I've also been with before (& failed to recognise too 555).  Lanny is also a freelancer, but an absolute sweetheart and completely accommodating in the room. Highly recommended.

Going with FLers is always a crap shoot though ~ Probably better to stick with the girls in the bars (especially if pissed!)

Edited by JimmyLaoShi, 24 September 2014 - 02:48 PM.

#8 LWFM

LWFM

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,032 posts
  • Interests:The good, the bad and the ugly of Thailand.

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:24 PM

Always good to get a Heads Up.  Perhaps one of our BMer detectives can provide a pic?

#9 petesie

petesie

LB Connoisseur

• 11,107 posts
  • Interests:Same as the rest of ye!

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:43 AM

Call CSI Pattaya...they're never short of DNA.  :ph34r:

I'll get me coat.

• sam92teg and Toadily like this

#10 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,947 posts
  • Interests:Almost everything

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:53 AM

There's so many named Apple, the name isn't really much help.  I've said it before,  there should be a law that

all p2p workers have to use different names :blink:

Edited by Tony Soprano, 23 September 2014 - 01:53 AM.

#11 jeje

jeje

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:26 AM

might be mandarin bar by the sounds of it.   do 90% of my mongering in soi 6 and soi 6/1 so it can get awkward at times.   if you are not 100 per cent comfortable with the situation just back off.    easier said than done when you are 3 sheets to the wind though so avoid apples and bees on soi 6

• Jimmy_Lovepants likes this

#12 Bobcat2001

Bobcat2001

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys all over the world

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:54 PM

My chum went with a freelancer GG in BKK earlier this year and she hi tailed with 45,000 BHat. He was pissed. Silly boy woke up in the morning with his door ajar and empty pockets............

• youngroy33 likes this

#13 Jimmy_Lovepants

Jimmy_Lovepants

I Have Demon Seed In Me

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,092 posts
    ferret husbandry
    killing hipsters

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

The shortcomings of this warning I posted are self-evident ~ No photo, a very common name, the length of time before I put it up. But I'm thinking that if this particular little c**t and piece of s**t P4P worker hasn't already been nicked and bounced back into jail by the BiB (quite possible), she might still be out there.....

Name's 'Apple'. If you're in Pattaya now and out on Soi 6 very late after the bars have closed and you spot a short dumpy thing in the shadows ask her her name ...

I'm kinda burned up about this one because I met some truly fantastic ladies on my trip last month, and I wish that the money that had gone to that thieving cheating c**t had gone to them instead.

#14 outsider

outsider

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:56 PM

Jimmy, you have better things to remember from your trip than that thing. Stop kicking yourself and go back to thinking about those good things.......

• glenlivet76 likes this

#15 silentmoebius78

silentmoebius78

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:50 PM

Last December I was on a lap around Soi 6 late at night, after Bar closure.. I entered the soi from 2cd Rd and changed my mind after a few meters and walked back out toward the next motobike taxi stand.. I took one and the guy took the route I was about to walk down a few minutes before.. And boa.. There realy came out some scary gosts.. Wite gostly makeup, over modified and not realy nice to look at, and I was realy relieved, I did not walk the soi before.. I could have gotten into some serious trouble there I believe..

Also as I came to the motobike stand, which was on the corner of the soi, where the Centara Hotel is, direction to Hollywood (they where like 2-3 guys, which did sit on the little step of the little clothing shop) , they just blew off some white powder.. I had not been scared, but that had surely shown me, that was not a good time to sneak around that place..

Cheers
SM78

#16 skippy123

skippy123

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:56 PM

I think that anyone that reads this forum, and I have only been to Thailand one time should know the risks of a freelancer. Not saying they are all bad, but you know you are taking a chance. I might do it but I doubt it. Go with what you know and keep your head straight.

LOL Advice from a newbie.

Edited by skippy123, 03 October 2014 - 11:56 PM.

• Jimmy_Lovepants likes this

#17 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,408 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:38 PM

There's nothing "free" about freelancers :)

Serious though sorry to hear about the woes Jimmy and always a good reminder of how things can go.  Soi 6/1, especially in the witching hours you have to have your wits about you.  Almost every p4p experience, or experience with strangers in general you need to have your faculties together.  Sometimes you luck out being pissed and get a hooker with a heart of gold .  Playing the slow con of nursing you back to health. More likely is you'll get nicked and never even know it happened.  Or won't admit it.

The extremely rare times violence comes into the deal is the worst part of p4p.  Well, unless you pay for it upfront as part of the deal :Raspberry:

#18 LL Cool Dave

LL Cool Dave

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,945 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys, ladyboys, and some more beautiful ladyboys.

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:46 PM

The shortcomings of this warning I posted are self-evident ~ No photo, a very common name, the length of time before I put it up. But I'm thinking that if this particular little c**t and piece of s**t P4P worker hasn't already been nicked and bounced back into jail by the BiB (quite possible), she might still be out there.....
Name's 'Apple'. If you're in Pattaya now and out on Soi 6 very late after the bars have closed and you spot a short dumpy thing in the shadows ask her her name ...
I'm kinda burned up about this one because I met some truly fantastic ladies on my trip last month, and I wish that the money that had gone to that thieving cheating c**t had gone to them instead.

Now you are back Jimmy you can go down Soi 6 and see if you can take a snap of Apple? :)

#19 hornyman

hornyman

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:57 AM

No 1.. Apple is not a ladyboy so I,m not sure u have the right site.

No2. Apple worked out of Cool Kiss bar (one with the motorcycle inside)'

No 3. Apple was recently gone for a time having a baby, something I don,t think lb's are capable of)

Yes, Apple is short, big boobs, hair usually dyed and talks a mile a minute. Will give u a great bj in the bar with ur friend watching, if u want! Im's sure this is same Apple u r talking abt. Have plenty of photos but don,t care to share. Was dumpy for a short time, but back in great shape even after having baby.

I personnaly think u give her a bad, undeserved rap!

#20 Jimmy_Lovepants

Jimmy_Lovepants

I Have Demon Seed In Me

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,092 posts
    ferret husbandry
    killing hipsters

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:37 PM

No 1.. Apple is not a ladyboy so I,m not sure u have the right site.

No2. Apple worked out of Cool Kiss bar (one with the motorcycle inside)'

No 3. Apple was recently gone for a time having a baby, something I don,t think lb's are capable of)

Yes, Apple is short, big boobs, hair usually dyed and talks a mile a minute. Will give u a great bj in the bar with ur friend watching, if u want! Im's sure this is same Apple u r talking abt. Have plenty of photos but don,t care to share. Was dumpy for a short time, but back in great shape even after having baby.

I personally think u give her a bad, undeserved rap!

Completely different "Apple"... The one who is the subject of this thread is definitely a Lb ~ titless and more of a femboy. Yours sounds like fun. This one wasn't !

• davdh likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users