#41 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,147 posts
  • Interests:The Usual :)

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:55 PM

In a nutshell, Soi 6/1 is not for the feint hart, in the small hours ;).

#42 Bobcat2001

Bobcat2001

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys all over the world

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:02 AM

Why would he have 45,000 not in a safe?

He was pissed. Beware of the evil brew and not a clear head. I don't know why he didn't take a small amount out and leave the rest in it. 

Needless to say I was laboured with lending him a £1,000 for the rest of the holiday. She saw the cash and he put temptation under her nose. 

#43 LadyboysRock

LadyboysRock

Awesome LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:57 PM

He was pissed. Beware of the evil brew and not a clear head. I don't know why he didn't take a small amount out and leave the rest in it.

Needless to say I was laboured with lending him a £1,000 for the rest of the holiday. She saw the cash and he put temptation under her nose.

Even to leave it out for hotel staff to possibly take is crazy IMO.

#44 William - Man In Black

William - Man In Black

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,844 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboy Hosts.
    Mazes.

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:07 PM

I have had a few crazy nights where I went out, then went back to my hotel drunk to get more money from the safe and left it wide open, then went out again, then woke up next to a ladyboy in bed the next morning and looking at the wide open safe wondering how long my luck is going to last. I try not to let that happen too often, but it does happen too often (twice) and its only a matter of time, but never keep more than 20,000baht in the safe at one time, but I thank my lucky stars and give them a tip. I have also learnt the hard way a few times too but nothing more than a smartphone. 

Loosing 45000baht seems crazy but if you carry that much cash with you, you may get careless after too many drinks, so it is probably not that unusual to happen in pattaya. 

Edited by hellokatoey, 12 August 2015 - 01:12 PM.

• garrydirty likes this

#45 Bobcat2001

Bobcat2001

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys all over the world

Posted 12 August 2015 - 02:40 PM

I have had a few crazy nights where I went out, then went back to my hotel drunk to get more money from the safe and left it wide open, then went out again, then woke up next to a ladyboy in bed the next morning and looking at the wide open safe wondering how long my luck is going to last. I try not to let that happen too often, but it does happen too often (twice) and its only a matter of time, but never keep more than 20,000baht in the safe at one time, but I thank my lucky stars and give them a tip. I have also learnt the hard way a few times too but nothing more than a smartphone. 

Loosing 45000baht seems crazy but if you carry that much cash with you, you may get careless after too many drinks, so it is probably not that unusual to happen in pattaya. 

Yeah Guys

He was totally relaxed they have a cool way in operating. It was a GG freelancer he met in Hilary 2 BKK. I had taken a LB from CIB that looked like Fah, cant quite remember her name. Met up with him, shot some pool, even took high quality pictures of his Doris. 

The grand was in his safe, we were staying at the Majestic Grande. He did not make her hand her ID in, waved her through. She did the my friend hungry, he took all his cash out of the safe as a wedge, changed some money for her mate. Left the wedge in his pocket. Back to the loom, she fucked him senseless. He passed out asleep. Woke up in the morning with the door ajar, his pockets had been rifled. Empty. Went to the coppers. What evidence could he give. Management at the hotel were very good and very attentive, jumping all over us like a rash. At that point because the poor sod had a kidney infection and he was throwing up left right and centre. He dropped it and decided to move on. The exercise of trying to recover the money would only ruin the holiday more. I tend to agree with that. 

As an aside and I know its off topic. Is there a card one can charge up and get a good exchange rate out of the ATM's . 

#46 Thaiman12

Thaiman12

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,249 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 02:56 PM

Ok

When will drunk Punters accept that "You Snooze, You Lose"?

Is this the new Welfare Crowd?

#47 Jimmy_Lovepants

Jimmy_Lovepants

I Have Demon Seed In Me

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,515 posts
  • Interests:wet patches
    ferret husbandry

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:58 PM

<snip>

As an aside and I know its off topic. Is there a card one can charge up and get a good exchange rate out of the ATM's . 

Cards are not always the best way. A couple of trips ago mine was lost in an ATM. Despite assurances that it would be returned to me within 3 working days, a week later it had still not been recovered. Traveling with large amounts of cash presents obvious problems. The only solution I can think of is spreading your holiday money over more than one card and some carry cash ... Perhaps BMs can suggest other ways?

#48 LadyboysRock

LadyboysRock

Awesome LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:00 PM

I usually fly with 2000usd on me. If I need more I western union more to myself.

#49 shagnasty

shagnasty

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Interests:Whirled peas

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:07 PM

In a nutshell, Soi 6/1 is not for the feint hart, in the small hours ;).

Last time i was in town i walked down soi 6 at like 2am just to see there was any talent around as it was on my way home. Big mistake. The only way to describe it was MEN IN DRESSES pressing the hard sell. I took off running. no lie. 

the place is also pitch fucking black as there are no lights outside for the obvious reason of that being better for them to jack you and also to hide the fact that it's a bunch of yaba freaks looking to mug people.

STAY AWAY after 5 pm. that's my program. That's my advice.

#50 LL Cool Dave

LL Cool Dave

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,606 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys, ladyboys, and some more beautiful ladyboys.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:29 PM

Last time i was in town i walked down soi 6 at like 2am just to see there was any talent around as it was on my way home. Big mistake. The only way to describe it was MEN IN DRESSES pressing the hard sell. I took off running. no lie. 

the place is also pitch fucking black as there are no lights outside for the obvious reason of that being better for them to jack you and also to hide the fact that it's a bunch of yaba freaks looking to mug people.

Stay away after 5pm, have you really been there. I have been walking down Soi 6 and 6/1 at 2 or 3am for years without any issue, worst scenario was I picked up an LB drinker than me. The place is buzzing and great fun from 8 -11pm. Don't believe you at all.

#51 shagnasty

shagnasty

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Interests:Whirled peas

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:22 PM

Stay away after 5pm, have you really been there. I have been walking down Soi 6 and 6/1 at 2 or 3am for years without any issue, worst scenario was I picked up an LB drinker than me. The place is buzzing and great fun from 8 -11pm. Don't believe you at all.

yes i have. many times. late at night it's shady as shit end of story. do your partying there during the day and you'll be much happier and if the fact you can have fun till 11pm is your big endorsement of that soi then i'd say it's not much of one at all. party there during the day that's my advice. party there at night that's your advice. i like mine better.

#52 hanz

hanz

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:54 PM

IMHO... you are Ok on 6-6/1 until the bars start closing around 1/2am...Up until that time you might have to dodge a few falang young dude fights...as they seem to happen almost every night... but you should be OK...I agree with you that a whole new ladyboy crew starts work after the bars close.

I used to go down there after hours but I had a few too many situations occur like the one you mentioned above.

The good ones at that hour aren't found on soi 6-6/1 anyway. Best selection is still Walking Street between 1-5am....as evidenced by the many employees from the top ladyboy bars in town who frequent Marine.

Edited by hanz, 25 August 2015 - 11:02 PM.

#53 jeje

jeje

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:00 AM

any of you guys has a run in with Jenny on soi 6.   very tall, very skinny and has a union jack tattoo on a forearm.   was working in a bar opposite hi boss earlier this year.   my only advice is buyer beware.

#54 hubert_cumberdale

hubert_cumberdale

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts
  • Interests:ladyboys

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:06 AM

any of you guys has a run in with Jenny on soi 6.   very tall, very skinny and has a union jack tattoo on a forearm.   was working in a bar opposite hi boss earlier this year.   my only advice is buyer beware.

Can you elaborate on that? its never good just saying that about a girl.

#55 jeje

jeje

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:41 AM

ok Hubert that's fair enough.   last April on my first night, I go to Pats bar just before 1am for my first drink to see if Aoy or Noi are available.   I arrive at Bangkok at 8.30pm and catch the bus so after arriving and checking in at a guesthouse I want to see old soi 6 friends and I am on knock off time I know.   whilst walking to beach road this jenny whom I had only seen once before was walking toward second road, it is dark and we are the only 2 persons in this vicinity of soi 6.   I get I go with you and I said no thanks, I go home.   I was actually going to soi6/1 to get an old hi boss flame and jenny tags along with you with me ect ect ect.   I met Toi at the back of hi boss and said is she your friend, Toi indicates no.   I go go away will you or something similar and this Jenny goes into a rage and I find myself running back onto soi 6 and towards beach road with this thing, shoe in hand hitting me.   I am then chased along the footpath towards second pattaya road throwing a couple of hundred baht at her and was rescued by a farang on a motor cycle.   I was abrupt (rude by thai standards) because I just wanted the fucking imbecile to fuck off.   next time I will smile and say nothing I know but I have read one comment here along time ago (that is how I found out her name) that she is a lot like fred flintstone.   you know, yabadabado.   I never returned to soi 6 that trip, only communicated by phone because she was working that time in a bar opposite hi boss and her bar had the name happiness in it.   I hope somebody gives me good news about her eg:   gone home, gone to monkey house, gone to mental asylum ect.   then I can return to soi 6 again and not have to look over my shoulder.   on a par with barbie in the nutter stakes.   I arrive on Tuesday and like to know one way or the other whether this person still frequents soi 6.

Edited by jeje, 01 November 2015 - 10:43 AM.

• fenix1 likes this

#56 waterboyfint

waterboyfint

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 12:08 PM

There is a leather clad 6'0+ monster frequenting 6/1 towards 2nd road end at the moment. The other morning I stopped a took a young blond beauty (name began with P from wicked ladies/girls bar - still can't find it !). Anyhow; The monster growled 'take two' and I smiled and said one enough for me thanks. The f**ker poured a beer inside my bike helmet whilst I was giving blondie seven belts of the shovel upstairs...

as angry as I was (I really could have launched the scrote) I had to laugh it off and think of the rest of the holiday. Had some decent rides there but as others posted you really do need your wits about you. She just wanted me to kick-off and then bingo...

• Mr. Bickle likes this

#57 fenix1

fenix1

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:22 AM

I am then chased along the footpath towards second pattaya road throwing a couple of hundred baht at her and was rescued by a farang on a motor cycle.

Haha, next time throw her a couple of slaps in the face.

#58 oldlover

oldlover

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,838 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys.
    ladyboy cocks.
    big ladyboy cocks.

Posted 13 December 2015 - 06:26 AM

The only words I hear from Soi 6/ Soi 6/1 are pa-pa you too old to walk home, me get you motor bike taxi. :blink:

• glenlivet76 likes this

#59 POWERLIFTER666

POWERLIFTER666

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Interests:Scuba Diving---muay thai ---Ladyboys

Posted 01 January 2016 - 01:44 PM

Guys... I don't know how helpful this could be to anyone cos I don't have a photo of her.

Her name is "Apple". She works late on Soi 6, freelancing from a bar at the lower (Beach Rd) end of the soi, on the left-hand side.

She really is bad news. I ran into her first time in early 2012, when a tussle in the ST room at A Bar almost resulted in a broken finger. As far as I know she then disappeared for a long time.. (Probably for a stint in the monkey house).

She was out again and about a month ago ... She's a short little thing with a round face. Kind of sexy at first sight. She still uses the name "Apple". Again, sorry I got no photos.

soy 6 and 6/1 are anyway places to avoid late at night or in the early morning once all the bars are closed and everything is completely dark
i heard only bad stories about tourist going there at those time

#60 Ben4454

Ben4454

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:32 PM

The trick to handling aggressive LB's is to keep SMILING. I stood there for 4 minutes resisting the advances of a LB. Like what was mentioned before you tell them to fuck off and you find yourself in a situation. Always be calm and polite. Compliment them and say you need to see your friends. I know some guys do not think about this but LB's are also guys deep inside. You need to protect their ego otherwise they could flip. If you are respectful, kind and considerate i just know 90% of LB incidents could never of happened..

When I was resisting this LB in soi 6/1 3 other LB's were watching and laughing. This LB was quite tall. She began smiling after 2 minutes because she knew that I was over polite and she would lose face by becoming more aggressive. If you are on this forum and in Soi 6/1 you obviously do find LB's attractive so it won't be too hard to pull this off ; )

• Mr. Bickle and Mai Kao Jai like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users