#21 Terry Tibbs

Terry Tibbs

Takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts
  • Interests:No prizes for guessing!

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:40 PM

IHM, Thanks for all your help in booking this hotel at short notice I appreciate it.

No problems Mavrick... glad you got it sorted. You will love the hotel I am sure.

Another thumbs up for the guys at Thai Hotel Discounts!

#22 nylonmanus

nylonmanus

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:13 AM

Are they cool with taking 2 ladyboys back to a room or is there an extra charge.
Thanks
Will be there late Sept

#23 Terry Tibbs

Terry Tibbs

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:13 PM

Are they cool with taking 2 ladyboys back to a room or is there an extra charge.
Thanks
Will be there late Sept

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

I will be checking in tomorrow evening, I will ask and let you know :)

#24 luv u long time

luv u long time

LB 3sum Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:54 AM

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.

I will be checking in tomorrow evening, I will ask and let you know :)

IHM,

just wondering if you managed to find out if they are happy with more than one guest back to the room without charging a joiner??

Also, for everyone elses info, the prices have gone up in 2009. Thai Hotel Discounts that are advertised here dont have such a great deal going with them. They still appear to be the cheapest. The company offer a 50 baht per night cheaper rate than going direct with the hotel (or any other third party). I know its not much, but if you are there for a few days, then thats a saving equivalent of a bar fine !

#25 Terry Tibbs

Terry Tibbs

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:26 PM

IHM,

just wondering if you managed to find out if they are happy with more than one guest back to the room without charging a joiner??

Also, for everyone elses info, the prices have gone up in 2009. Thai Hotel Discounts that are advertised here dont have such a great deal going with them. They still appear to be the cheapest. The company offer a 50 baht per night cheaper rate than going direct with the hotel (or any other third party). I know its not much, but if you are there for a few days, then thats a saving equivalent of a bar fine !

Hey mate... I did ask for you, they said there would be an 800bht charge for an extra bed. I think this would be the case if you booked in advance. However, if you stroll in with one on each arm at 3am when only the security guy is there then you might get lucky. Apparently, the roof top swimming pool closes at 6pm... I took a late night dip every night I was there!

You are quite right about the price increase... this is due to the hotel increasing there rates, not Thai Hotel Discounts.

A good alternative is this hotel. A little further away from Nana, but therefore closer to Soi Cowboy. I have not stayed there myself but will be a consideration next trip.

More pics can be found here.

#26 luv u long time

luv u long time

LB 3sum Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:45 PM

Thanks IHM,

Im sticking with my Citi Chic booking for now. Im very impressed with the decor and bathroom. Ive booked the Deluxe with Terrace to give me and my mate more space (albeit 3 square metres more plus a balcony)

The price comes with the choice of one double bed or two single beds. It's if you want a third bed you pay 800 baht more.

Im looking forward to an early evening dip with my guest of choice :-)

From what you are saying about the joiner issue, I may need a small stock of 100 baht notes to hand to the night guard if he feels particularly officious one night

Thanks again for all your help and advice. This is truly a board with a personal touch to it. Not just faceless rantings and slaggings like some others.

#27 martin99z

martin99z

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:58 PM

Hey guys, you know money isn't everything especially when it comes to your holiday crib. I live 100m from Citichic and its a great location - a 3 minute bike ride to Nana, walking distance to a 7-11, a load of good places to eat, Q-Bar, Bed etc. hell, that's the reason I live around here

take care bros

#28 luv u long time

luv u long time

LB 3sum Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:06 PM

Sounds great Martin.

I agree with you, to a degree. On this particular trip, I have more funds to play with, hence, the reason Im going over my 1200 baht per night rule.

There have been other trips where I will use a nice clean friendly place in BKK thats 750 baht, but nothing to write home about. These trips have generally been a stress break of just making sure I get away for 2-3 weeks and I'll keep a lid on how much debauchery goes on.

As I say, this trip there are more funds in the cookie jar, so moresomes are the order of the day !!!

Glad to hear about the location being very good. How long would it take to walk to Nana ?
Also is Bed and Q Bar walking distance from Citi ?
ONE last question. Im a big fan of Thermae Coffee Bar. Can you give me an idea of walking / taxi travel time from Citi to Thermae.

Thanks

#29 Terry Tibbs

Terry Tibbs

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:21 PM

Glad to hear about the location being very good. How long would it take to walk to Nana ?
ONE last question. Im a big fan of Thermae Coffee Bar. Can you give me an idea of walking / taxi travel time from Citi to Thermae.

To walk to nana plaza it would take about 20/25 mins... I sometimes do it at night time on the way back to the hotel, too hot to do it in the day.

Not sure about Bed or Q Bar, never got round to going there yet.

Thermae... now we are talking. Although not a LB venue so not relevant to this forum, if you are a part time LB lover and fancy some GG action you have got to look this place up. Walk to the end of Soi 13 hang a left, 5/10 mins along Suk Rd and your there :)

#30 DeLema

DeLema

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:46 PM

The Dawin is a brand new hotel brought to you by the same owners on Dynasty Inn Grande and its only 5 mins to Nana for all you Cascade and Guess bar fans.

#31 luv u long time

luv u long time

LB 3sum Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:34 PM

Thanks IHM,

I will share my time and effort with both LBs and GGs (perhaps enjoy both at the same time on this trip one time??)

Ive been a fan for many years of Thermae (the original and the new). Its a great place, especially if you are with a drinking buddy to just get chatting to a few cuties. I think speaking Thai helps as many are not full time p4p girls. Many are just doing it now and again to get extra cash, so their English can sometimes be next to nothing.

I hope to go to Q Bar and Bed Supper Club one night to have a wee look.

Your advice, as always, has been very helpful.

#32 ThaiHotelDiscounts

ThaiHotelDiscounts

Hotel Advisor

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:46 PM

Sounds great Martin.

I agree with you, to a degree. On this particular trip, I have more funds to play with, hence, the reason Im going over my 1200 baht per night rule.

There have been other trips where I will use a nice clean friendly place in BKK thats 750 baht, but nothing to write home about. These trips have generally been a stress break of just making sure I get away for 2-3 weeks and I'll keep a lid on how much debauchery goes on.

As I say, this trip there are more funds in the cookie jar, so moresomes are the order of the day !!!

Thanks

luvyoulongtime

Sure you will love the hotel and Thermae is about a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel. Although the hotel has a free tuk tuk to take you to the main Sukhumvit road. Then a 5 min walk should do it. Don't forget your beer goggles...

#33 Dreamlen

Dreamlen

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:13 PM

So on a first time trip to Thailand, would I be better off in Pattaya, or Bangkok ?
By the way I really appreciate this site and all the great advice and pictures. I will feel much more comfortable when I make my first venture there.
Thanks !

#34 Dreamlen

Dreamlen

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:18 PM

Are double beds the norm there ? Nothing bigger ? Looking at the Sunshine hotel site...

#35 arpita21_ind

arpita21_ind

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:03 AM

I really like the nice Lightening of the rooms..............

Mainly the underbed kinda LIGHT....... :Turns Into Heart:

#36 swadee

swadee

Butterfly Number 2

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:44 AM

So on a first time trip to Thailand, would I be better off in Pattaya, or Bangkok ?
By the way I really appreciate this site and all the great advice and pictures. I will feel much more comfortable when I make my first venture there.
Thanks !

Welcome to the board Dreamlen ! :Bunch Of Roses:
Going to Pattaya or Bangkok depends on many things like -
How many days are you going to stay?
What's your preference of LBs? Classy/GFE and all.
Money - Bangkok is little more expensive.

Finally, where your heart wants to go?
Have you been to Pattaya before?

#37 Dreamlen

Dreamlen

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:23 PM

Welcome to the board Dreamlen ! :Bunch Of Roses:
Going to Pattaya or Bangkok depends on many things like -
How many days are you going to stay?
What's your preference of LBs? Classy/GFE and all.
Money - Bangkok is little more expensive.

Finally, where your heart wants to go?
Have you been to Pattaya before?

Thanks Swadee
I plan on staying 10 days to two weeks.
I haven't been to Thailand before so this will be my first time
Never thought too much about my preference of ladyboys other then clean, pretty, and shaved :Smile 3:
I'm thinking classy would be nice especially for the first time.
With everything I have been reading and seeing I thought Pattaya would be where I go, but does Bangkok have something Pattyaya doesn't?

#38 swadee

swadee

Butterfly Number 2

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,277 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:31 PM

With everything I have been reading and seeing I thought Pattaya would be where I go, but does Bangkok have something Pattyaya doesn't?

Bangkok is a cosmopolitan city and Pattaya is a township.
Amenity wise, Bangkok is better but Pattaya has almost everything you need.
You got to try both, 10 days are good and split it according to your wish.

Best of luck !

#39 ThaiHotelDiscounts

ThaiHotelDiscounts

Hotel Advisor

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:24 AM

Bangkok is a cosmopolitan city and Pattaya is a township.
Amenity wise, Bangkok is better but Pattaya has almost everything you need.
You got to try both, 10 days are good and split it according to your wish.

Best of luck !

Citi Chic Hotel have just given ThaiHotelDiscounts the latest promotion till 30 June 09

Deluxe rooms only 2,000 Baht per night inc ABF and taxes.

Rooms will go fast, so come and get it while it lasts.

http://www.thaihotel...accom/citichic/

Tim

#40 luv u long time

luv u long time

LB 3sum Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:34 AM

Citi Chic Hotel have just given ThaiHotelDiscounts the latest promotion till 30 June 09

Deluxe rooms only 2,000 Baht per night inc ABF and taxes.

Rooms will go fast, so come and get it while it lasts.

http://www.thaihotel...accom/citichic/

Tim

That is a TREMENDOUS price Tim. Thanks for letting us know.
For anyone that doesn't know this place. Its excellent and no joiner fees (and I dont think it was limited to occupancy of 2). I had a twin room and me and my mate were bringing girls back all the time. One one night, we brought two back about 1:30am, finished them ST. Had a couple drinks in the room and went back up to Suk Rd to get another couple of the after-hours-street walkers and brought another two back about 3:30am.

I did worry that there was going to be a HUGE bill at the end for joiners fee, but .......NOT A THING :Trouser Cough:

This is a great part of town.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users