Citi Chic Hotel
Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:13 PM
Many can get a bit hung up about 'too far from the action' and want to be right beside Nana Plaza. However, I would say that having stayed here in March 2009, it is a better area to stay in than Soi 4.
1) If you stayed at Soi 4, it is unlikely you would stagger as far down as Soi 15. Doing this route, you will miss out on some great FL action (LBs and GGs). You miss out on the great buzz that goes on with the mini-bars that just set up after midnight on the street. Some great fun to be had.
2) No joiner fees and as many guests in the room as you want.
3) Lovely rooms and friendly staff
4) Tuk Tuk will take you up to Sukhumvit Road
5) 7-11 is 1 minute walk away
6) Bed Supper Club is 4 minutes walk away (great for some top looking FL LBs)
7) Great massage place 5 minute walk away and will do traditional and happy ending (hotel tuk tuk will take you there for free if you prefer)
8) Thermae Bar is just at the top of the street
9) Spice Club (under Ambassador Hotel) us just 4 minute walk from Citi Chic. This is one of the best nightclubs for FLs in BKK (IMHO - not toooo seedy/dirty, but still very horny and packed with GGs)
10) Gullivers Bar in Soi 5 is just 10 minute walk away. Great for afternoon/evening drinking. Loads of FL GGs and a couple LBs. All dress up nicely, but not expensive.
11) Great place to eat at the top of Soi 11/Suk Road. Opposite the school and next to a small 7-11, you can eat outside and watch the people. Cheap and very tasty.
12) Soi Cowboy is not far either, but you'll need transport.
I really like this neck of the woods now. Not an area I would have chosen, but liked the look of the hotel. There is a lot going on and would recommend you give it a go and walk around to see where everything is.
Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:22 PM
Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:57 PM
By the way, Spice night club is now called Climax. Its under the Ambassador Hotel. Don't go till after 1am though as its too quiet.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users