• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Byron78

Byron78

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:47 PM

I know it doesn't deserve it's own thread really but I want to make more people aware as The KB is a new thread with few posters watch your bins at kings bar soi 8 As my bin was padded by that big fat grotesque (probably the ugliest in pattaya) ladyboy mamasan I only realised the next day as I was pissed on the night so I didn't pursue it so if jabba the hut is about watch your bins fellas.

Edited by Byron78, 19 December 2014 - 11:47 PM.

• Lbfun1 likes this

#2 Bax

Bax

King of LB threesomes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,067 posts
  • Interests:Not responding to a troll

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:55 PM

"pissed on the night"

case closed!!

#3 Byron78

Byron78

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:57 PM

Bax I was drunk but nothing major and I swear blind it was padded 8 drinks is not 1800 baht and even my companion who was not drunk but did not know what my bin was agreed the next day.

#4 LWFM

LWFM

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,246 posts
  • Interests:The good, the bad and the ugly of Thailand.

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:37 AM

Pad the bill and another lost customer ....  only ever happen to me in Philippines at Bars and Restaurants.     :angry:

• tastyforyou likes this

#5 skin2fan

skin2fan

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts
  • Interests:Very tall LB's.
    Whoppers
    Heels
    Double-ended
    w/s
    Dastardly deeds

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:37 AM

8 drinks of what??

Did you go wild and buy LB drinks??

Did your bollocks, if you have any yet, get fondled?

Explanation of your visit needs clarification.

You on JSA

#6 Byron78

Byron78

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:45 AM

8 drinks of what??

Did you go wild and buy LB drinks??

Did your bollocks, if you have any yet, get fondled?

Explanation of your visit needs clarification.

You on JSA

It was actually 9 drinks

5 double sangsom and coke
2 LD
2 beers for my companion not LD

I was only there about 45 mins

Edited by Byron78, 20 December 2014 - 01:49 AM.

#7 jeje

jeje

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:28 AM

when I go to a bar for one or two drinks only I always pay the chit when it comes and leave 20 baht tip  unless the drink is 90 baht, then I leave ten baht tip.   I have not learnt this from my mistakes, but from you guys who have been ripped off unfortunately although I wont swear on a stack of bibles that I haven't had my bill padded at times.   No Kings bar for me from now on.

#8 Byron78

Byron78

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 01:59 AM

I don't want to lose any business for the bar as the owner BM theBrock seems like a nice guy but I just point out and name to watch out for the big fat hideous fucker in there.

#9 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,949 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:16 PM

Not taking sides but can't ever recall anything close to that at KB.  Hard to have greedy barmaids with such a generous host.  If padding happens it becomes a trend.  Others would experience it and report back too.

#10 Byron78

Byron78

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:11 PM

Well there's a first time for everything isn't there KF? This was not done by any barmaids it was done by the obese ladyboy mamasan we all now how greedy money makers mamasans can be , the bar was dead on the night aswel so probably trying to make some money up for loss of takings it wasn't a huge padding by any means less than 800 baht but I still mention it to warn others of the rat.

Edited by Byron78, 20 December 2014 - 11:12 PM.

• mervin likes this

#11 skin2fan

skin2fan

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts
  • Interests:Very tall LB's.
    Whoppers
    Heels
    Double-ended
    w/s
    Dastardly deeds

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:05 PM

It was actually 9 drinks

5 double sangsom and coke
2 LD
2 beers for my companion not LD

I was only there about 45 mins

Is this in addition to the 4 double vodka n red bulls that you stated elsewhere?

Me Lord can pay for me next flight for outing the twat. 555

Edited by skin2fan, 07 January 2015 - 11:12 PM.

#12 Byron78

Byron78

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 06:32 AM

No S2F that was a mistake as I said in another thread all i drank was 4 double vodka redbull, I was getting confused with another night. I never mixed top shelfers.

#13 donnykey

donnykey

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 08:42 AM

when I go to a bar for one or two drinks only I always pay the chit when it comes and leave 20 baht tip  unless the drink is 90 baht, then I leave ten baht tip.   I have not learnt this from my mistakes, but from you guys who have been ripped off unfortunately although I wont swear on a stack of bibles that I haven't had my bill padded at times.   No Kings bar for me from now on.

Really.....Well it's your loss.

#14 jeje

jeje

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:41 AM

actually not really if I am to be ripped off.   I have no reason to disbelieve Byron and travelling to the Philippines and Thailand for over 30 years I have seen bar rip offs of different types.   the jabba the hut mamasan  in that bar seems to be the problem according to Byron and I have very little respect for many mamasans whose main reason for living seems to be their cottage industries involving the working girls.   eg getting them into debt to work harder and go with dreadful customers. supplying the girls with clothes at exorbitant prices. supplying drugs to dance longer ect   infact they used to supply cough mixture for the girls in Manila in the 80s which had speed in it.   i repeat no kings bar for me thank you Byron.

#15 Banach Space

Banach Space

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts
  • Interests:LBs & MCs

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:55 AM

I know it doesn't deserve it's own thread really but I want to make more people aware as The KB is a new thread with few posters watch your bins at kings bar soi 8 As my bin was padded by that big fat grotesque (probably the ugliest in pattaya) ladyboy mamasan I only realised the next day as I was pissed on the night so I didn't pursue it so if jabba the hut is about watch your bins fellas.

People always talk and stamp certain bars with this allegation.

it's unfortunate that this incident happened to you. It's never happened to me in that bar.

Does it occur to you and/or anyone who experiences this, that it might be just a honest mistake. i mean it happened to me that i paid or got a wrong bill in bars/restaurants here in Europe: Norway, Sweden and......and i was able to solve the problem without stamping the place of wrong-doing.

I mean not every time such thing happens means ONLY that the bar had intention to scum !!! As you can see, many BMs state that they've been there and did NOT experience paying more than they should!!!

Just a thought !!!

#16 donnykey

donnykey

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 01:09 PM

POPULAR

actually not really if I am to be ripped off.   I have no reason to disbelieve Byron and travelling to the Philippines and Thailand for over 30 years I have seen bar rip offs of different types.   the jabba the hut mamasan  in that bar seems to be the problem according to Byron and I have very little respect for many mamasans whose main reason for living seems to be their cottage industries involving the working girls.   eg getting them into debt to work harder and go with dreadful customers. supplying the girls with clothes at exorbitant prices. supplying drugs to dance longer ect   infact they used to supply cough mixture for the girls in Manila in the 80s which had speed in it.   i repeat no kings bar for me thank you Byron.

The Op said he had 9 drinks, but 5 of them were doubles so that is effectively 14 drinks....so he probably wasn't ripped off.

By the way Kings bar has electronically printed Bin dockets and all your drinks are itemised on the one docket so it is very easy to check.

Another thing that the OP has got wrong is that the big ladyboy is not the mamasan...she just works there like all the rest...when you want another drink any one of the bar girls there will at sometime take your order then take the checkbin docket to the cashier and the cashier adds on your drinks.

You shouldn't deprive yourself of going to a bar on one persons say so. Thats all I'm saying.

Cheers DK

Edited by donnykey, 09 January 2015 - 01:11 PM.

• duke007, iloveboys, plumber15 and 1 other like this

#17 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,949 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:58 PM

Going out on a limb again and can't see how Bryon was "padded" or ripped off. The math doesn't work out. Have been through REAL rip off places (GG in all instances besides Shhh...) and this doesn't hold water.

#18 shagnasty

shagnasty

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Interests:Whirled peas

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:35 PM

the other side of this coin is the short shot. i drink vodka mostly. every fucking time i tell them there is no vodka in this drink and they take it back. some times they don't even add vodka to it. i drink doubles with club soda so that's a strong ass drink and if it's not right the second time i tell them i just want a beer and that drink is no good. 

anyway sometimes i get fucking screwed and some times i get my drink right.

pisses me off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users