69 replies to this topic

#61 ausmagoo

ausmagoo

LB Connoisseur

• 2,244 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:23 PM

Nope mate, 
Let's look at who speak up without evidence

opps1 : Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:41 PM "Dr Philippe is licenced" and then ran away
ausmagoo :
Posted Today, 10:42 AM I would say that he has been checked out fully and they have made the decision that he can carry out what he is doing as he meets the rules and regulations that they are in place for to administer.

So you have nothing but innuendo.

You have been given a fair go.... so I would suggest you take the advice given to you... please desist.

cheers
  • opps1 likes this

#62 ausmagoo

ausmagoo

LB Connoisseur

• 2,244 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:50 PM

So all you have done is post a personal email address and the person says they cannot find if he has a license.

cheers
  • opps1 likes this

#63 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:50 PM

[]
Well if who ever made that search used the that way of writing his name in Thai then it's no wonder it didn't come up. If you had been arsed to just put that through google translate yourself you would have seen the search was made for a Dr. Philip Spencer. A issue that Opps1 pointed out for you earlier but you quickly dismissed. There is no standard way to translate foreign names in to Thai script. 
I'm not a patient of Phillipe and have only met him once so I'm not going to contact him to ask for any proof. Maybe Opps1 will do when he's back from Singapore if he can be arsed but highly doubt it. You have obviously not been in Thailand very long if you believe that a foreigner will be allowed to operate as he does illegally for almost two decades and even at the same time having that high public profile. It just does not happen.
  • mervin and opps1 like this

#64 weknow

weknow

LB Lover

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:19 PM

I'm not a patient of Phillipe and have only met him once so I'm not going to contact him to ask for any proof. 

That's the coolest thing I have ever heard from here so far. 

Edited by weknow, 19 October 2016 - 05:07 PM.

#65 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:31 PM

On to an other subject regarding that clinic you are promoting.

I had a look at the website and it looks very good. My only concern is that I see they have hired a foreigner there. 

That in it self is not an issue of course as long as this person have been provided with the necessary work permit which is needed even for volunteer work in Thailand. I hope he is not just relying on his student visa from Chula university as that would mean that both him and his employer is in breach of the Thai immigration laws.

He might of course have all his papers in order for what I know. Just putting it out there.  

• opps1 likes this

#66 lbshagger

lbshagger

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:LB arse and cock, what else is there in life.

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:40 PM

ฝิลิปป์ เซอร์ is how he spells his name, you had his given name incorrect.

#67 ausmagoo

ausmagoo

LB Connoisseur

• 2,244 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:44 PM

I have read and fully understood.

Also you have given a personal email address on here and I see that it is not your email address so you have not right to post other peoples personnel details and I suggest you read the rules of the forum..

The posts with the details in it will be deleted.

The topic is about PEP... I suggest you get back on topic.

cheers
  • opps1 likes this

#68 ttggbb

ttggbb

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 01:53 AM

As this article points out and as the opponents of widespread PrEP usage, STDs are on the rise and some blame it on PrEP and people's reckless disregard for common because they are on PrEP. A new epidemic has begun!!

Sexually Transmitted Disease Cases Hit New High in U.S. by MAGGIE FOX More cases of sexually transmitted diseases were reported last year than ever before, federal officials said Wednesday — just as state and local health departments that could help fight them lose funding. More than 1.5 million people were reported with chlamydia, the most common sexually transmitted disease (STD), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported. The CDC recorded nearly 400,000 cases of gonorrhea and nearly 24,000 cases of syphilis. Related: 3 Common STDs Are Becoming Untreatable "The STD epidemic is getting worse in the United States and, in fact, is at its highest levels yet," said Dr. Jonathan Mermin, director of CDC's National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention. The CDC reported a record year for STDs in 2014, also, but the trend is worsening, Mermin told NBC News. "Last year was the first year that we saw increases but those increases are actually continuing and at a higher rate," Mermin said. 10/19/2016 nbcnews.com http://www.nbcnews.c...igh­u­s­n6690512/4 The new numbers translate to a 19 percent increase in syphilis cases, a 13 percent rise in gonorrhea and a 6 percent increase in chlamydia, Mermin said. While some of the new numbers may be due to better reporting of cases, most of the rise appears to be a real increase in new infections, he said. "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT TALKING ABOUT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE PREVENTION INCREASES SEXUAL ACTIVITY." Gay and bisexual men account for many of the new cases, and the biggest numbers are among young adults, especially those in their late teens and early 20s. "Half of all STDs occur in youth under age 20," Mermin said. Part of the increase may be due to better treatment for HIV, which may make people believe — usually wrongly — they do not need to use condoms. CDC officials say. At the same time, state and local health departments are losing funding. "That is correlated with an eroding infrastructure for sexually transmitted disease clinics," Mermin said. "In 2012 alone, half of state public health programs had to close some of those clinics." That means young people most vulnerable to new infection have fewer places to go for help, advice, testing and treatment, he said. All three infections can be cured with antibiotics, but people often don't even know they are infected. In the early stages none of them cause obvious symptoms.

Edited by ttggbb, 20 October 2016 - 01:53 AM.

#69 opps1

opps1

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:52 AM

Anyway I am off to Singapore for a couple of days,

opps1 : Posted  and then ran away

I already told you I was going to go to be in Singapore for a few days, so please don't acuse me of running away. Do you seriously think I dedicate all my time to chatting to anonymous people on the internet?

In the last few days while I was away I see you have posted private e-mails and email addresses which had to be removed by the forum moderators. As someone who is HIV+ I need to be assured of my confidentiality so I would have serious reservations in using the Sathorn Clinic while someone like you appears to be associated with it, for fear that my own private emails and email address could be posted on a public internet forum. This is a shame because otherwise it looks like a decent clinic.

I do feel that your whole approach here is very misguided and has actually left the clinic you appear to be associated with looking in a bad light with your consistent negative attempts to discredit another doctor and organisation.

Maybe you should read this about the dangers of negative marketing:

http://www.cision.co...tive-marketing/

Anyway at the request of the moderation team at ladyboyspattaya.com I will not be posting here anymore on the subject, and I will not be engaging any further with you unless you decide to reveal your true identity and motivations. In the unlikely event you wish to do so please feel free to send me a PM and we can continue this conversation face to face in Bangkok or Pattaya.

A picture says a thousand words and I will sign off with a picture from Getty images of the person whose reputation you appear to want to damage treating a poor sick Thai AIDS patient in their home for free.

Attached File  gettyimages.JPG   97.19KB   17 downloads

Edited by opps1, 21 October 2016 - 11:47 AM.

• Podrick and mervin like this

#70 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:53 PM

Why don't you just call phillipe yourself and ask him. Should be able to find his contact details on his webpage www.okwecare.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users