Cupcakemarisa

Hello, please allow me introduce myself. I am new LB to forum.

Rate this topic

Hi and welcome. :)

(Edit ~ Be careful around this fellow calling himself "LWFM" !  ;))

Edited by JimmyLaoShi

Some BM would like to keep this forum a secret for mongers only.

They fail to understand that the entire stable left the barn years ago. The genie is out of bottle.  The parrot is an ex parrot.

But still...

attachicon.gifdead-horse.gif

Then the classified section should be closed down and "no LB" rule enforced by all means, but I wonder how this can be truly done.

So my question now is "are you for real guys thinking a LB cannot register here?"

They might come from the land of rice fields and sugarcane but they are internet saviour.

Then the classified section should be closed down and "no LB" rule enforced by all means, but I wonder how this can be truly done.

So my question now is "are you for real guys thinking a LB cannot register here?"

They might come from the land of rice fields and sugarcane but they are internet saviour.

No

Because the Classified Section also has advertisements from other customers who are not Thai.

They are also the "Internet Saviour".

The rest of your question would seem to be moot.

Yes, we all know that if LBs or TGs or TBFs want to register, they can.

So what? I welcome them.

wanting to keep certain people out from a public forum section where anyone can register as a member is so dumb.

A policy of no LBs in advanced and no advanced content shown to LBs seems sensible

So

How would you manage that TGs?

(you know I'm still hot for you).

:)

Some BM would like to keep this forum a secret for mongers only.

They fail to understand that the entire stable left the barn years ago. The genie is out of bottle.  

Amen.

This forum hasn't been secret to anyone in long, long, long (did i mention "long"?) time, and if someone believes something else, he is either fool or naive. "Mongers forum"... time to wake up!!! :Rolling:  

shouldn't be too difficult to keep LBs out of advanced ???

You would first have to remove the LBs that currently do have advanced status....

And of course, you would actually have to identify which members were LBs. Easy when they actually state it, but not so easy when they dont have details.... and its not like applications to sign up to the forum require any form of identification other than an email address....

I remember the first time I went to a Party with Guitar, all  the big guns from the forum were there,

when we turned up,guitar said I can tell you about every one of the guys here, what they like for sex who are the cheap charlies, who are the nice guys

even if I not go with them we all talk about customers, I did not reply don't worry babe the Pook girls have told me already.

before I joined the Forum I would be sat with a Pook girl and when a punter came in she would say I hate him, he wants me to piss and shit on him'

or, him have small cock make me laugh when he can not come, I sit there thinking I don't want to know that.

when I met the forum guys I recognised some of the guys they were talking about (your secrets save with me) since I've been seen drinking with you guys

I've noticed they don't talk to me about customers any more

You would first have to remove the LBs that currently do have advanced status....

And of course, you would actually have to identify which members were LBs. Easy when they actually state it, but not so easy when they dont have details.... and its not like applications to sign up to the forum require any form of identification other than an email address....

I would be surprised if the kind of posts an LB would make would get them to advanced? Although it is surprising that some advanced members have very few posts and likes.

Guest P&G

I would be surprised if the kind of posts an LB would make would get them to advanced? Although it is surprising that some advanced members have very few posts and likes.

+1

Before becoming an Advanced member, a ladyboy would have to post a lot about herself and her activities. She would be detected as such. So the decision to Advanced membership would be done easily.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.