• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 elmateo

elmateo

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 12:26 PM

His bank should help him out in the event of theft, Then he can claim insurance for it later. No reason to be begging. 

#42 S1xer

S1xer

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:09 AM

I had it myself three years ago. My Bankcard suddenly didnt work anymore. I took some cash with me and when i arrived in BKK i tried my card at the ATM. Because it worked then i first spend all my cash. After a week when a ran out of everything i tried all the ATM´s and a get the same error everywhere..
I just met an Australian guy and i told this guy my problem. The day before we had agreed we would go out all night so i told him that because of my problem i had to stay in the Hotel. I told him that i tried to get in touch with my family and was hoping to get it solved in a couple of days...
The guy picket up his wallet and gave me six thousand baht and said that a could pay him back whenever it was solved....
I was really happy with this guy!!
The other day i pay him back and we spend the rest of the vacation drinking an partying together...

Just saying sometimes people can really need your help------

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#43 S1xer

S1xer

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:16 AM

That's what I thought, a many years ago now met a young Scottish lad who was staying in Asia hotel, had no money only had one meal a day as he was on Bed and Breakfast.
Felt sorry for him so as I left I cashed my last travellers cheque of £50 and gave him the cash. Exchanged addresses for him to send me the money when he returned. Needless to say despite my many attempts to contact him, never got any reply.
My faith in human nature shattered once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#44 wanderlust

wanderlust

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:57 AM

Having grown up in a large major city I have run into this scam countless times.  A few times from the same scammer who did not remember he tried it before on me. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users