22 replies to this topic

#21 hellah

hellah

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:51 AM

There was plenty of water in the Buakhao end of Soi Lengkee but I'm not sure about the rest of the soi. Although I looked at that end of Lengkee yesterday after you posted. That end does run pretty much downhill toward Buakhao except for a little rise right at Buakhao. I walked down Buakhao toward Action Street and crossed the Buakhao/Lengkee/Diana intersection on the Lengkee side in farily deep water. But that side was better than the Diana side, even though the water was deeper, as the water was rushing down Diana so fast I thought it might take my feet out from under me.      

Thanks for the info Len. You're badass wading through the floods to get to action street. 

Edited by hellahose, 20 September 2015 - 11:46 AM.

#22 LWFM

LWFM

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,810 posts
  • Interests:The good, the bad and the ugly of Thailand.

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:55 AM

Thanks for the info Len. You're badass wading through the floods to get to action street. 

PS: I'm outta likes but you'll get one asap. 

The water will be full of diseases from the sewer system and God know's what .... only takes the smallest cut to get badly infected.

#23 Len Dtuut

Len Dtuut

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:07 AM

The water will be full of diseases from the sewer system and God know's what .... only takes the smallest cut to get badly infected.

I figure with the huge volume of water being added to what was in the sewers that it was probably about as polluted as the water at Pattaya Beach. :)  Actually probably quite a bit less. But if I had it to do over again I would have just stayed in as it wasn't really worth the effort. Although it was a bit of an experience.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users