•  

Photo
- - - - -

Recommendations for a clinic to get testo shots?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 mikel1

mikel1

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:23 PM

Last June I tried Sustanon 250 plus proviron tablets. First time I had ever taken testosterone. Sustanon 250 is a mix of fast and slow acting esters. I had two shots (1ml each) with a 10 day interval between each. First shot was the day I arrived in Pattaya.

I found it kicked in after 3 or 4 days and I noticed my recovery time reduced considerably plus I my sex drive remained high for my entire trip (3 weeks) and for a few weeks after. Previously I would start using out of steam after 11 or 12 days of fucking.

I did talk to some knowledgeable BMs and was given good advice about how to control estrogen levels if I experienced any side effects plus what stuff to buy. There were some very useful threads here that discuss all this.

I just had those two shots and then stopped taking it and I did not experience any "post cycle" effects as I was not using it long enough. I did find it took about 3 weeks after the 2nd shot for my sex drive to reduce so I could probably have just taken 1 shot and left it at that. Having read more on the subject I think 2 shots was overkill.

Next time I am over for more then 1 week I plan to do a 1ml dose a couple of days before I go. No idea how much the proviron helped but I'll use that as well and start taking it before I travel.

I did not consult a doctor which is probably not wise but I think most GPs take a dim view of TRT so I didn't think I'd get much assistance. I have no desire to start a program of full TRT anyway. A couple of shots a year to give me boost when I am in LOS is all I want for now.

Sent from my SGP712 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. The forum does provide a huge amount of advice - often conflicting - and all well meaning. I agree with you about GP's they don't seem to take a middle aged man asking for help to improve his life seriously. Ironically if you watch any morning show section on health some expert will bang on about men needing to speak up more about their health! So I'm writing my own prescription of spicy food, cold beer & hot ladyboys.
  • gympy likes this

#22 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,933 posts
  • Interests:Almost everything

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:03 AM

Thanks for the info. The forum does provide a huge amount of advice - often conflicting - and all well meaning. I agree with you about GP's they don't seem to take a middle aged man asking for help to improve his life seriously. Ironically if you watch any morning show section on health some expert will bang on about men needing to speak up more about their health! So I'm writing my own prescription of spicy food, cold beer & hot ladyboys.

GP's in the home country usually are no help unless they have ED as a specialty. Doc's in LOS can be a big help.

#23 LordJim

LordJim

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,372 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:57 AM

Dr. Ben (and also his wife, an M.D.) on Naklua Road (only about 150 metres North past Soi 16 on your right) will do it for a mere 100Bt  (Bangkok Pattaya Hospital charges about 700Bt) - in & out within minutes (up to 45 mins in BPH). Ask for a 23 gauge needle.

Lord Jim would like to point out that these are solely the views of Aitch 

Lord Jim does not require any injections of this nature at this time, and in fact is looking forward to the time when the testosterone monkey on his back stops getting him into so much trouble and expense. 

• sgc and Tony Soprano like this

#24 mikel1

mikel1

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:54 AM

GP's in the home country usually are no help unless they have ED as a specialty. Doc's in LOS can be a big help.

It seems a common theme Australia, USA & UK - the medical industry won't help us " you're a middle aged male - you can't enjoy life - get your shoulder back to the wheel..."
  • Tony Soprano likes this

#25 Slowguy

Slowguy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts
  • Interests:Girls with firm tits, long hair, clean undercarriages, and great attitudes...

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:57 PM

Both Solice and I have written a lot about this elsewhere.

Since it's currently difficult to find any test suspension or TNE (test no ester), which is THE most fast acting test, the next step is test propionate.  

Frontload with 300mg (maybe up to 500mg if you've tried it in the past) of test prop on day one, then add another 100 mg every day for the first three days, then 100mg every other day. That's for the short term vacationer - a couple weeks in Thailand.  Should give you a solid boost.

I'm already using test - both TRT and some other varieties.  In my case, I'll get a pack of 10 ampoules with test prop, do the front load etc described above, then run 100mg per day for a week, then slow my roll a bit.

It is RIDICULOUSLY easy to inject - you're probably a bit chubby, so pin in the fattest fold around the belly button.  Use 1ml insulin syringes with needles built-in.  They're about 27-29 gauge, really thin.  No need for fat 23ga needles like someone said.  Subcutaneous is perfectly fine.  You can also pin in your glutes, upper right hand corner seen from the back, is best. So easy.   Wipe your ass with some vodka, then pin.  Done.

Don't be a pussy.

PS
I'm going into Thailand with tren (another kind of testosterone or steroid) in my system, so I have an edge already.  Main goal with the test prop experiment is to see how it helps with refractory reset.  My boners are already strong and lasting.  If need be, I'll lean on some Kamagra gel too - but I doubt that'll be needed this time.

Edited by Slowguy, 10 October 2016 - 06:02 PM.

#26 Migmig

Migmig

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:35 PM

PS
I'm going into Thailand with tren (another kind of testosterone or steroid) in my system, so I have an edge already.  Main goal with the test prop experiment is to see how it helps with refractory reset.  My boners are already strong and lasting.  If need be, I'll lean on some Kamagra gel too - but I doubt that'll be needed this time.

Caber / Pramipexole will do great things for your refractory, these are hard to find in Thailand (Prami available under name Sifrol, but have to order in).

Test Susp is just as easy to get as anything else if you wanted to switch from test prop plan, have this just sitting around only used a vial for shits and giggles PWO

WTAxhXD.jpg

Edited by Migmig, 10 October 2016 - 10:35 PM.

#27 sumyunguy

sumyunguy

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:56 PM

So I had to find out what was going on.  Was my sex life over? 

So I went to see my doctor who's just a little ways from me and one of his specialties is ED issue's.  He took blood

to check my testosterone and estrogen levels and i went back the next day for the results. My testosterone and

estrogen levels are way high. Almost double what he says is optimal and obviously he knows what I want.  I have no problem

telling a doctor about my health an wants or my drug past and other things either.  He's a doctor and that's what he's for.

So he told me cut back to an injection every 2 weeks and go back and get tested again in a couple months. So now I

guess I wait and hope I get back to where I was a few weeks ago.

Your problem is that the test in your system is aromatizing and killing your wood with subsequent high Estradiol levels. 

Get some anti-E (Adex, Aromasin) into you alongside your Test mate.....keep your test high and your boners cummin.

But don't get your E2 too low or you will have sides as well.

Plenty of websites for dosages around ....get your Bloodwork (E2) done every couple of weeks ...find a sweet-spot and re-test if you start getting sides like ED.

• Tony Soprano and Slowguy like this

#28 Migmig

Migmig

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 11:24 PM

Your problem is that the test in your system is aromatizing and killing your wood with subsequent high Estradiol levels. 

Get some anti-E (Adex, Aromasin) into you alongside your Test mate.....keep your test high and your boners cummin.

Plenty of websites for dosages around ....get your Bloodwork (E2) done every couple of weeks ...find a sweet-spot and re-test if you start getting sides like ED.

@Tony, This is spot-on advice, recently had to deal with this due to trusting a dodgy lab selling fakes, fixed and balanced everything in about a week, but you could probably figure it all with your doctor, if you want to try on your own there's a few to add.

- In choice of AI would best to go with Exemestane (Aromasin) as its suicidal and will kill off the excessive estrogen, other AI's will block it, so you can rebound back and end up where u were when u stop taking.

- 12.5mg of Aromasin has shown to kill about 60% of your estrogen over 3 days, 25mg about 80%, you don't overdo it, crashing estrogen is just as bad as high estrogen.

- A proper protocol would probably to take 12.5mg (With a fat source, fish oil or something) and get new bloodwork 5 days later or so.

- Everyones body works differently, the only answer is bloodwork and getting tested, however the 12.5mg aromasin protocol is pretty solid as it won't overdo it, and possibly half your current estrogen levels.

Feel free to research this on your own, plenty of sources and material available online now that you have some product names to assist with the research.

• Tony Soprano likes this

#29 mikel1

mikel1

Wicked LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:07 AM

Is there a standard brand name for test proprionate in Thailand and would a regular pharmacy in Bkk carry it?

#30 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,933 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 09:32 AM

I know the high estrogen level is the problem. The doc I went to said the same thing. The "nornal' range for my age is 173-740 ng. Doc said for what I want it for should be 1100 ng. I'm at 1600 ng. Estrogen level for my age is 25.8-60.7 pg Doc says optimal for what I want would be under 50. But I'm at 110 pg.

I'll look into your 2 anti-E suggestions and see what I think. No offense, but I decide for myself what to do after my own research as everyone should, IMO. I was just looking for thoughts of others and thanks for yours.

Edit: Just took a look at Web.MD and aromasin is used for breast cancer? WebMD says women with breast cancer have to keep taking it, but I'm assuming it's different for men? I hope so. I'm going to the US for a week next Monday and will try to see my doctor here before I go. He may have that drug onsite. A little surprised he didn't mention it

Edit 2: found more info about men taking it for the readons mentioned here. Think I'll go to the pharmacy where I get the testosterone depot and see if they carry it.

Edited by Tony Soprano, 11 October 2016 - 09:52 AM.

#31 Migmig

Migmig

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:13 AM

Sounds like you're on the right track and doing your own research~ Just make sure not to crash your e2 by overcompensating and taking more then you should - crashed e2 is just as bad as high, similar symptoms.

Just a sidenote, if you have high estrogen for a long period of time, gynocestemia can form (hard tissue under the breast, male boobs basically.

To check for this simply hold your hand up in the air above your head and squeeze around your nipple - if there's a big hard tissue you have developed gyno (could also be a gland, doctor would be able to confirm for you), not sure how long you have been taking test but if its under a year you can reverse it with just medication (Raloxifene is the latest and greatest) - if you haven't developed any then ignore this message!

Edited by Migmig, 11 October 2016 - 10:27 AM.

#32 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,933 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:55 AM

Sounds like you're on the right track and doing your own research~ Just make sure not to crash your e2 by overcompensating and taking more then you should - crashed e2 is just as bad as high, similar symptoms.

Just a sidenote, if you have high estrogen for a long period of time, gynocestemia can form (hard tissue under the breast, male boobs basically.

To check for this simply hold your hand up in the air above your head and squeeze around your nipple - if there's a big hard tissue you have developed gyno (could also be a gland, doctor would be able to confirm for you), not sure how long you have been taking test but if its under a year you can reverse it with just medication (Raloxifene is the latest and greatest) - if you haven't developed any then ignore this message!

Actually my man boobs have shrunk by 1/2 due to hand weight exercises I do that are good for chest muscles.  Also have lost about 9 KGs the last year or so. f I get the anti-E drug, if I can find it, and take it like every other day then go back to the doc to get tested again.

#33 sumyunguy

sumyunguy

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:02 PM

I know the high estrogen level is the problem. The doc I went to said the same thing. The "nornal' range for my age is 173-740 ng. Doc said for what I want it for should be 1100 ng. I'm at 1600 ng. Estrogen level for my age is 25.8-60.7 pg Doc says optimal for what I want would be under 50. But I'm at 110 pg.

I'll look into your 2 anti-E suggestions and see what I think. No offense, but I decide for myself what to do after my own research as everyone should, IMO. I was just looking for thoughts of others and thanks for yours.

Edit: Just took a look at Web.MD and aromasin is used for breast cancer? WebMD says women with breast cancer have to keep taking it, but I'm assuming it's different for men? I hope so. I'm going to the US for a week next Monday and will try to see my doctor here before I go. He may have that drug onsite. A little surprised he didn't mention it

Edit 2: found more info about men taking it for the readons mentioned here. Think I'll go to the pharmacy where I get the testosterone depot and see if they carry it.

Forget normal ranges for your age. Look more to ranges for a healthy male at the peak of his sex drive ....teens and twenties.

Most doctors are dip-shits when it comes to endocrinology. The fact that yours didn't even mention(know about?) anti-estrogens shows this. 

Use the docs advice in a general way and mainly to obtain the necessaries when your at home and educate yourself; which you are doing!

Best place to start is here https://forums.t-nat...c/t-replacement

Also great thread here will help you specifically with your particular issue Tony https://forums.t-nat...-high-e2/222240

Once you know what to look for Labs-wise just get your own done at any number of clinics in Pattaya and self-dose accordingly.

Hormone-sensitive breast cancer cells contain proteins (hormone receptors). They become activated when hormones bind to them.

The activated receptors cause changes in the expression of specific genes.

This can lead to the stimulation of tumor cell growth.

This is why birds use Anti-E meds for breast cancer.

Its also as Migmig mentioned above, great to stop gyno in guys.

My suggestions are just what they are .....suggestions ......so no offense taken.

Edited by sumyunguy, 11 October 2016 - 10:05 PM.

• Slowguy likes this

#34 Slowguy

Slowguy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts
  • Interests:Girls with firm tits, long hair, clean undercarriages, and great attitudes...

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:34 PM

Caber / Pramipexole will do great things for your refractory, these are hard to find in Thailand (Prami available under name Sifrol, but have to order in).

Test Susp is just as easy to get as anything else if you wanted to switch from test prop plan, have this just sitting around only used a vial for shits and giggles PWO

WTAxhXD.jpg

Caber I haven't had any problems finding. But I have no idea where to find Test Suspension or TNE - can you PM?

#35 Len Dtuut

Len Dtuut

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:04 AM

It is RIDICULOUSLY easy to inject - you're probably a bit chubby, so pin in the fattest fold around the belly button.  Use 1ml insulin syringes with needles built-in.  They're about 27-29 gauge, really thin.  No need for fat 23ga needles like someone said.  Subcutaneous is perfectly fine.  You can also pin in your glutes, upper right hand corner seen from the back, is best. So easy.   Wipe your ass with some vodka, then pin.  Done.

I have only done IM shots. I'm curious about the difference with subcutaneous in how fast it works, how long the shot lasts compared to IM and dosage compared to IM. I was told, but never tried, to use half as much twice as often with subcutaneous as it releases faster than IM. But I have absolutely no real world experience with subcutaneous (at least with test). I just know I'm not a big fan of pinning myself IM.

What kind of test prop are you getting in Pattaya?

#36 Len Dtuut

Len Dtuut

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:18 AM

I use anastrozole 0.25mg a day for anti E (and 0.25 is plenty). It inhibits the production of E as opposed to blocking the receptors. But I had trouble finding it in Pattaya. I know a couple of places to get it on lower Sukhumvit in BKK. It came in a bottle with way too many doses in 1mg scored tablets I cut down the tablets in quarter tabs. I had a bunch left over a couple of trips ago and gave then to a certain bar owner.

As mentioned breast cancer feeds on E. So women with breast cancer take an anti E to fight cancer. Guys using test take it to avoid a build up of E.

Edited by Len Dtuut, 12 October 2016 - 02:21 AM.

#37 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,933 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:14 AM

Forget normal ranges for your age. Look more to ranges for a healthy male at the peak of his sex drive ....teens and twenties.

Most doctors are dip-shits when it comes to endocrinology. The fact that yours didn't even mention(know about?) anti-estrogens shows this.

Use the docs advice in a general way and mainly to obtain the necessaries when your at home and educate yourself; which you are doing!

Best place to start is here https://forums.t-nat...c/t-replacement

Also great thread here will help you specifically with your particular issue Tony https://forums.t-nat...-high-e2/222240

Once you know what to look for Labs-wise just get your own done at any number of clinics in Pattaya and self-dose accordingly.

Hormone-sensitive breast cancer cells contain proteins (hormone receptors). They become activated when hormones bind to them.

The activated receptors cause changes in the expression of specific genes.

This can lead to the stimulation of tumor cell growth.

This is why birds use Anti-E meds for breast cancer.

Its also as Migmig mentioned above, great to stop gyno in guys.

My suggestions are just what they are .....suggestions ......so no offense taken.

No offense. I posted it to see what others might reply although it all is just internet advise. I only posted the normal ranges for reference. Those aren't the levels my doc says would be optimal for my needs. Shit, I never do what's normal-:)

Edit: I've read many things on the internet like what's on the links you posted. I'mretiredand have plenty of time for research-:). And I don't ignore advise here. All taken into consideration.

Edited by Tony Soprano, 12 October 2016 - 03:18 AM.

#38 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,933 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:20 AM

I use anastrozole 0.25mg a day for anti E (and 0.25 is plenty). It inhibits the production of E as opposed to blocking the receptors. But I had trouble finding it in Pattaya. I know a couple of places to get it on lower Sukhumvit in BKK. It came in a bottle with way too many doses in 1mg scored tablets I cut down the tablets in quarter tabs. I had a bunch left over a couple of trips ago and gave then to a certain bar owner.

As mentioned breast cancer feeds on E. So women with breast cancer take an anti E to fight cancer. Guys using test take it to avoid a build up of E.

So you didn't keep taking the anti-E? Do your estrogen levels rise again?

Edited by Tony Soprano, 12 October 2016 - 03:21 AM.

#39 Migmig

Migmig

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:34 AM

I have only done IM shots. I'm curious about the difference with subcutaneous in how fast it works, how long the shot lasts compared to IM and dosage compared to IM. I was told, but never tried, to use half as much twice as often with subcutaneous as it releases faster than IM. But I have absolutely no real world experience with subcutaneous (at least with test). I just know I'm not a big fan of pinning myself IM.

What kind of test prop are you getting in Pattaya?

Not sure where you got that information, IM releases into the blood much faster compared to SUBQ. How long a shot lasts should be based on the ester?

There might be some logic in that its absorbing slower, so it should last longer, if you drink a liter of water from the bottle or thru a straw, the volume is the same but one lasts longer - thats probably the logic being used behind saying it lasts longer, but lower volume?

I'm sure you can find the correct answer online (IM does absorb faster) - I'm just using broscience / logic that makes sense to me haha.

So you didn't keep taking the anti-E? Do your estrogen levels rise again?

As he said that specific AI (Anastrozole / Arimidex) inhibits the production - if you already have high estrogen in your body its going to stop new from forming but not do much about the existing estrogen, which will lower naturally but slowly (Edit: Seems to lower existing estro as well, sorry did this research long time ago and forgot once I found my working protocol, always do your own research!), thats where exemestane / aromasin comes into play as its kills off the excess estrogen that exists.

Google "Estrogen Handbook", pretty much covers everything about AI's and controlling estrogen!

Edited by Migmig, 12 October 2016 - 06:12 AM.

#40 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,933 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 05:56 AM

[quote name="Migmig" post="783352" timestamp="

As he said that specific AI (Anastrozole / Arimidex) inhibits the production - if you already have high estrogen in your body its going to stop new from forming but not do much about the existing estrogen, which will lower naturally but slowly (Correct me if im wrong please), thats where exemestane / aromasin comes into play as its kills off the excess estrogen that exists.[/quote]

Aromasin I'm going to try and find now in Patts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users