•  

Photo
- - - - -

Recommendations for a clinic to get testo shots?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Slowguy

Slowguy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts
  • Interests:Girls with firm tits, long hair, clean undercarriages, and great attitudes...

Posted 12 October 2016 - 03:56 PM

I have only done IM shots. I'm curious about the difference with subcutaneous in how fast it works, how long the shot lasts compared to IM and dosage compared to IM. I was told, but never tried, to use half as much twice as often with subcutaneous as it releases faster than IM. But I have absolutely no real world experience with subcutaneous (at least with test). I just know I'm not a big fan of pinning myself IM.

What kind of test prop are you getting in Pattaya?

Migmig replied correctly to your question. It's really all about the ester (cyp, prop, undeca etc) once you're on a regimen. Some esters are short, so require frequent injections for stable levels, others have long decay so smooth out levels and only require 1 or 2 shots per week.
The tourist wants instant gratification, so TNE (test no ester) or test suspension is best. Immediate hit.

Test prop is a bit slower, longer decay.

I'll probably use Alpha-Pharma unless I come across reasonably priced true pharma test.

Intra-muscular versus subcutaneous is more a function of injection volume and how fat you are. I'm lean enough that I can't do subcutaneous at the volumes I do, I get a visible bubble under my skin. If you take less and/or have more fat, it won't show. Release time difference is more academic, the ester is most important.

Edited by Slowguy, 12 October 2016 - 03:56 PM.

#42 Len Dtuut

Len Dtuut

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:32 PM

So you didn't keep taking the anti-E? Do your estrogen levels rise again?

I use anastrozole when I'm on test. I use Clomed for a several weeks after a cycle to help the family jewels recover and it also has some E blocking properties. Although I need to understand HCG which is perhaps a better option for keep the family jewels running.

Migmig replied correctly to your question. It's really all about the ester (cyp, prop, undeca etc) once you're on a regimen. Some esters are short, so require frequent injections for stable levels, others have long decay so smooth out levels and only require 1 or 2 shots per week.
The tourist wants instant gratification, so TNE (test no ester) or test suspension is best. Immediate hit.

Test prop is a bit slower, longer decay.

I'll probably use Alpha-Pharma unless I come across reasonably priced true pharma test.

Intra-muscular versus subcutaneous is more a function of injection volume and how fat you are. I'm lean enough that I can't do subcutaneous at the volumes I do, I get a visible bubble under my skin. If you take less and/or have more fat, it won't show. Release time difference is more academic, the ester is most important.

I understand different esters have a different half life. But I read somewhere there was a difference time wise in release from fat and release from muscles. Now I have to try and go back and try and find the info again. If I come up with it I will post it. If searching steroid/body building sites one has to be careful to try and find some real medical conformation or data. There is lots of bad info out on the internet. Some of it maybe be mine. :)

Edited by Len Dtuut, 12 October 2016 - 11:34 PM.

#43 Slowguy

Slowguy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts
  • Interests:Girls with firm tits, long hair, clean undercarriages, and great attitudes...

Posted 13 October 2016 - 01:12 AM

I understand different esters have a different half life. But I read somewhere there was a difference time wise in release from fat and release from muscles. Now I have to try and go back and try and find the info again. If I come up with it I will post it. If searching steroid/body building sites one has to be careful to try and find some real medical conformation or data. There is lots of bad info out on the internet. Some of it maybe be mine. :)

You're absolutely correct, but I suggest that you're overthinking. Sure, test suspension, taken intramuscularly, will give a really fast hit. But for beginner users, I don't see why the marginal acceleration would outweigh the inconvenience. It's so much easier to inject subcutaneously. Right into the fattest fold in the belly.

Up to you, it's all a compromise.

#44 Len Dtuut

Len Dtuut

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:47 AM

You're absolutely correct, but I suggest that you're overthinking. Sure, test suspension, taken intramuscularly, will give a really fast hit. But for beginner users, I don't see why the marginal acceleration would outweigh the inconvenience. It's so much easier to inject subcutaneously. Right into the fattest fold in the belly.

Up to you, it's all a compromise.

For what it's worth I did some internet searching and figured out misinformation abounds.

I found a real medical study that said more frequent smaller subcutaneous injections of test give a more even distribution than one larger IM injection. No big surprise but at least it was a real study.

I found one bodybuilder site that said never inject oils subcutaneously.

A medical site that said the results were about the same IM or subcutaneous.

It seems lots of bodybuilder sites never mention subcutaneous injections.

===============================

I do still think subcutaneous takes effect faster than IM. But considering all the other crap I read anything could be possible. You are likely right that I am overthinking. But I would rather overthink, over research and ask possibly dumb questions than find later I caused myself a problem. So thanks for bearing with me. I'll give subcutaneous a try next trip. I've done it before myself with HGH but never T. I have dumped about 15 of my extra 35 pounds in the last six weeks. So I will still have plenty of suitable injection points.  

• Slowguy likes this

#45 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Selectively Censored

Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:40 AM

So subcutaneous is like skin-popping?

#46 Len Dtuut

Len Dtuut

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 07:53 PM

So subcutaneous is like skin-popping?

You inject into a layer of fat just under the skin with a small insulin syringe.

Go to youtube.com, enter subcutaneous injection and watch a few dozen videos. 

#47 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Selectively Censored

Posted 14 October 2016 - 08:38 AM

You inject into a layer of fat just under the skin with a small insulin syringe.

Go to youtube.com, enter subcutaneous injection and watch a few dozen videos.

Still sounds like the same thing to me. Skin popping is what a junkie would call it. I always wanted the rush-:)

Edited by Tony Soprano, 14 October 2016 - 08:39 AM.

#48 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:41 AM

You can drastically lower your estrogen levels through using a high potency turmeric extract, if your raising test synthetically you are also going to cause elevated estrogen levels, take a high strength turmeric extract daily to keep things balanced.. Even those not using test should take it daily to keep the hormones balanced and in check..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users