Sign in to follow this  
Doyle Lonnegan

Valium

Rate this topic

AFAIK Valium is not an illeral drug in Thailand per se, but you need a doctor's precription.

if you have a drug without a valid doctors prescription then you are possessing/consuming it illegally. OP why take any in just get them there.

O.

AFAIK Valium is not an illeral drug in Thailand per se, but you need a doctor's precription.

if you have a drug without a valid doctors prescription then you are possessing/consuming it illegally. OP why take any in just get them there.

O.

thats the intention, i may get a script but im just curious as to the repercussions of possesion if searched in LOS ie internal flights ect...its not cut an dry...there was a case in PHuket of a kiwi detained with valium...i know money talks at the end of every day in Los.

Dont know about you but i just get either them or xanax for the flight in and then for the flight back ill get a few from a pharmacy why do you need to take 50-100 in?

not taking that amount in ....i was thinkin of stockin up for farang land (personal use), i know a good pharmacy on soi buckaroo.

oh sorry i was thinking you meant taking them in ive got contacts here in the UK if u want it for stuff like that i just bought some zopiclone and

valium myself.

Will pm you.. Thanks

Diazepam (Valium) is a risky substance to have in your possession unless you have a genuinely convincing prescription to go with it.

According to Thailand’s Psychotropic Substances Act of 1974, possession of a ‘schedule IV’ drug such as diazepam without a prescription is illegal and punishable by up to one year in prison, a fine of 20,000 baht, or both.

Go to the most expensive hospital, get a small prescription, go to a local clinic - reference the small legitimate prescription, say your staying three months and need 180. Cost maybe 2-3 bath per pill, and perfectly legal. This is in Chiang Mai btw, where the pharmacies never sell without prescription. Bringing it back home would be legal from Thailand, but your home country would probably not consider a Thai prescription valid so it would be the same as smugling, I guess.

Go to the most expensive hospital, get a small prescription, go to a local clinic - reference the small legitimate prescription, say your staying three months and need 180. Cost maybe 2-3 bath per pill, and perfectly legal. This is in Chiang Mai btw, where the pharmacies never sell without prescription. Bringing it back home would be legal from Thailand, but your home country would probably not consider a Thai prescription valid so it would be the same as smugling, I guess.

Thanks for your input...this seems a sensible avenue....I did get a script in Thailand a few years ago...no probs takin home.

O.

It is a controlled substance and possession yields prison time.

By illeral I presume you mean illegal . Possession without a prescription is illegal. 100 very illegal.

A lb told me that if the police caught you carrying xanax without a prescription the on-the-spot fine was 1000 baht per tablet. Not sure what the 'going rate' for valium is... probably pretty similar.

My advose is don't take all100 Valiums at once-:). Womanin pharmacytold me that can't order the real Roche 10mg blue ones any more. Yellow or white lesser strength ones eitherfor that matter. She sold me some Dexium 10mg she said were generic but I haven't tested them yet. Drank enough I didn't need any sleep help yet -:)

Also was told by another on a pharmacy about Dezodone bit I couldn't gind anuthing on internet about them. Anypne lnow anything?

A lb told me that if the police caught you carrying xanax without a prescription the on-the-spot fine was 1000 baht per tablet. Not sure what the 'going rate' for valium is... probably pretty similar.

Interesting....ive decided to go down the script route, a few years ago i stated i had a problem with alcohol in Chiang Mai and was prescribed quite a few....better safe than sorry., ..very simple process.

My advose is don't take all100 Valiums at once- :). Womanin pharmacytold me that can't order the real Roche 10mg blue ones any more. Yellow or white lesser strength ones eitherfor that matter. She sold me some Dexium 10mg she said were generic but I haven't tested them yet. Drank enough I didn't need any sleep help yet - :)

Also was told by another on a pharmacy about Dezodone bit I couldn't gind anuthing on internet about them. Anypne lnow anything?

yeah i might give dropping 100 a miss lol....maybe ill sell 1k of weed to the cops instead....

edit...joke...

Edited by Doyle Lonnegan

There is a pharmacy on Patpong 1 in BKK, forgot the name, that sells about everything over the counter short of Heroin.

It's Chinese owned and if they don't have it they can get it for you whithin a day.

I was there last time about 5 years ago, so I don't know if it's still there.

Don't get cought.

O.

If your asking for Diazepam from the counter, the ones you may be purchasing are most definitely counterfeit.  I'd see Doctor Belen in Pattaya and your feeling a anxious etc.  They shouldn't not be taken with Alcohol.  

FFS!!!! I took a thousand back once.

Will not be doing that again.

However if anyone wants Xanax or diazepam, the soi where the PBR is situated, near 2nd road side. The pharmacy here is where I got my thousand, relatively cheap.

DL

With the new drug testing kits in the UK, if you get a pull and test positive your facing a DR10 on your license.

Not sure if they call it a DR10 (been there, done that!) but the same thing thing for an illegal drug in your system.  You would get at least a 12 month ban, a significant fine (up to 12K pounds), and possible jail (presumably for repeat offence).  

DR10  is drink driving Snake eyes,  its CD50 just did a quick search on google.  Obviously if your pulled, especially this time of year, its the olde breathalyzer and I'm assuming they would do the drug test at the same. 

Yes Ithink they do both tests if they suspect anything.

My DR10 still irks me!! I gave a blood test of 97mg when 80mg was the legal limit. About half a pint over ffs! 1 year ban and a small fine. Worst year of my life, as I worked 60 miles from me home. Buses and trains and buses every fucking day for one year. Also had to sell my new BMW too!! Not a happy bunny.