fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,891 posts
  • Interests:The Usual :)

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:51 AM

DL

With the new drug testing kits in the UK, if you get a pull and test positive your facing a DR10 on your license.

#22 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,891 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:55 AM

Its a Class C drug so Trafficking that amount if collared, doubt you would get a fine, got soap on a rope by any chance ;)

#23 Zoonie the Lazoon

Zoonie the Lazoon

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,436 posts
  • Interests:Bog snorkelling, professional gambling, becoming a sybarite, cooking dogs, extreme ironing, waterboarding, squirrel hunting, dominoes, vexillology, yodelling, collecting milk bottles, catching pigeons, knobbing, flying kites, selling pegs

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:05 AM

DL

With the new drug testing kits in the UK, if you get a pull and test positive your facing a DR10 on your license.

Not sure if they call it a DR10 (been there, done that!) but the same thing thing for an illegal drug in your system.  You would get at least a 12 month ban, a significant fine (up to 12K pounds), and possible jail (presumably for repeat offence).  

#24 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,891 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:10 AM

DR10  is drink driving Snake eyes,  its CD50 just did a quick search on google.  Obviously if your pulled, especially this time of year, its the olde breathalyzer and I'm assuming they would do the drug test at the same. 

#25 Zoonie the Lazoon

Zoonie the Lazoon

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,436 posts
  • Interests:Bog snorkelling, professional gambling, becoming a sybarite, cooking dogs, extreme ironing, waterboarding, squirrel hunting, dominoes, vexillology, yodelling, collecting milk bottles, catching pigeons, knobbing, flying kites, selling pegs

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:36 AM

Yes Ithink they do both tests if they suspect anything.
My DR10 still irks me!! I gave a blood test of 97mg when 80mg was the legal limit. About half a pint over ffs! 1 year ban and a small fine. Worst year of my life, as I worked 60 miles from me home. Buses and trains and buses every fucking day for one year. Also had to sell my new BMW too!! Not a happy bunny.

#26 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,891 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:44 AM

Sorry state of affairs :(.  I dread too think what your premium was when you got back on the road.

#27 Zoonie the Lazoon

Zoonie the Lazoon

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,436 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:50 AM

Surprisingly insurance was hardly effected! Maybe 10% up. Bastards gave me a random stop. I was at traffic lights....not even moving! It was just before Christmas, so they said they could justify it. C+nts!

#28 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,891 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:59 AM

So cunstable didn't get his quota in that month 5555

#29 DavidJoe

DavidJoe

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:37 PM

If your staying in Pattaya for two weeks, then by all means hit the pharmacies (all though I only got Xanax - which is to heavy. I like remembering something :P) - if your staying for a longer period of time, go to the hospital. Overall its alot cheaper, and has the benefit of being legal. They dont really care, you could probably print out a random page in English and sign it doctor X and get a script here no probem.

#30 Turk182

Turk182

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:37 AM

what is the legal status and what are the repercussions of carrying a relative large amount ie 50 - 100 with out a script? 

Thanks.

I think going out could be an issue, but feel coming back is ok if for personal use but probably up to a certain amount.

I love the stuff, great for getting a good night or a pick up when feeling down

#31 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,933 posts
  • Interests:Almost everything

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:54 AM

I take stuff in and out with me slmost every trip and never had a problem. Just don't act suspicious, like look around and look nervois. That in the US can raise suspicions. If ypu were to get caught it would just be bad luck more than anything.

Edited by Tony Soprano, 09 November 2015 - 10:55 AM.

#32 Carol23

Carol23

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:11 AM

If The popo's find just 1 X 10mg tablet on you without a script you will probably have to pay 10,000 to make it go away. They are much harder to buy than previously

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users