#22 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,251 posts
  • Interests:The Usual :)

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:48 PM

Some of the more common VD's are becoming anti-biotic resistant, which is a huge cause for concern.  I think they are down to one or two AB's for Gonorrhoea.  They have a uncanny habit of sharing immunity.

HIV uses these diseases as a vector of infection.

#23 opps1

opps1

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:48 PM

POPULAR

Just go and be as you would be at home, take precautions and you will be fine.

Funny but I find its getting out of hand, I commend the guys who have unfortunately caught this whether they caught here in Los or at home and only advertises the fact that you should be more careful and think with the big head rather been led by the small one. But to start threads ??? Wtf is it turning out to be a badge of honour now ? Yes we get it you slipped up and caught it, we get it and thanks for the reminder on how careful we should be,, But threads of my one year on with hiv ?? It's no competition.
Thinking of starting a thread myself on how I caught a cold and the amount of tissues I used to blow
My nose and because I forgot to wear a coat one night when I went out to fetch the evening paper.

Coming soon..... My 9 months of hell with a in growing toe nail.

classy post mate,

If you do not want to read my post, why open it? no need to make sarcastic comments!

I certainly do not see being HIV+ as wearing some sort of badge of honour, if you seriously think my post is not relevant to ladyboys pattaya you can always contact the site mods and suggest it is removed, however I do live in Pattaya, and I did get infected by a Ladyboy so I would respectively suggest it is relevent to this forum.

Maybe you would prefer to bury your head in the sand with regard to this subject? have you ever had a check up yourself? maybe that bad cold you cannot shake could be the tip of the iceberg of something more serious with your immune system?

I hope for your sake it is not and you are negative, it is hard to keep track of you as you have been banned from the forum so many times, fire$, hucklebury fin before was it?

If that is you I did meet you one time in real life once and I feel if you did get + you would be in for a way harder ride than me, part of the reason I have managed to stay pretty healthy despite being + is I am otherwise in pretty good shape however from what I remember that was not the case with your good self.

Anyway, all the best, hope the bad cold and in growing toenail gets better soon.

cheers

• Chrisv, insearchofxxx, PribadO and 4 others like this

#24 FYE

FYE

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:21 PM

classy post mate,

If you do not want to read my post, why open it? no need to make sarcastic comments!

I certainly do not see being HIV+ as wearing some sort of badge of honour, if you seriously think my post is not relevant to ladyboys pattaya you can always contact the site mods and suggest it is removed, however I do live in Pattaya, and I did get infected by a Ladyboy so I would respectively suggest it is relevent to this forum.

Maybe you would prefer to bury your head in the sand with regard to this subject? have you ever had a check up yourself? maybe that bad cold you cannot shake could be the tip of the iceberg of something more serious with your immune system?

I hope for your sake it is not and you are negative, it is hard to keep track of you as you have been banned from the forum so many times, fire$, hucklebury fin before was it?

If that is you I did meet you one time in real life once and I feel if you did get + you would be in for a way harder ride than me, part of the reason I have managed to stay pretty healthy despite being + is I am otherwise in pretty good shape however from what I remember that was not the case with your good self.

Anyway, all the best, hope the bad cold and in growing toenail gets better soon.

cheers

Tongue n cheek about the cold and in growing toe nail.

Like yourself it's nice to know you and Kongkuk are concerned with my life style weight etc.

But I do have a question to you both which some what puzzles me,

Serious question now and I'm not taking the piss ok.

You guys that are unfortunate to have this illness let's say.
People claim that when on meds it becomes undetectable ? Right ?
So if it is undetectable and you claim to still use protection when out in the field, not only because there is other nasties that can be picked up but can it still be passed on ?

And if because the whatever is so low that you can't pass it on, if using protection why would you inform the girls you have it ??? Question more so to Konguk as seem to remember he did in his trip report.

Edited by FYE, 24 April 2016 - 06:23 PM.

• opps1 likes this

#25 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:32 PM

Like yourself it's nice to know you and Kongkuk are concerned with my life style weight etc.

So if it is undetectable and you claim to still use protection when out in the field, not only because there is other nasties that can be picked up but can it still be passed on ?

And if because the whatever is so low that you can't pass it on, if using protection why would you inform the girls you have it ??? Question more so to Konguk as seem to remember he did in his trip report.

Thanks for the question.

The answer to that is that I want to avoid getting in to a shit storm for not telling if someone I have had sex with finds out later that I have hiv.

I do also feel more comfortable with people that know the score and I don't have to hide anything from them.  

#26 FYE

FYE

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:51 PM

Thanks for the question.
The answer to that is that I want to avoid getting in to a shit storm for not telling if someone I have had sex with finds out later that I have hiv.
I do also feel more comfortable with people that know the score and I don't have to hide anything from them.

Thanks for answering,

#27 opps1

opps1

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:51 AM

Personally I do not tell everyone since becoming undetectable.

Before I had my undetectable status confirmed I did tell anyone I had sex with because I felt even using condoms I could potentially be putting them at risk if the condom broke and they had the right to be aware of that risk, I only received one knock back because of it.

After getting my undectctable result and discussing that result with Dr Philippe I no longer feel the need to inform everyone for casual sex. For girls I want to know better and want to spend more time with I do tell because the longer you leave telling someone something like that, the harder it would be. I have generally found them all to be very supportave.

I still use condoms because as you say, there are many other STD's, I have a mate who got HPV and needed to have his knob lazered to treat it for example. Also as Kongkuk said also I do not want to have unprotected sex with someone who does not know my status because if they did test + later on and find out they might blame me and stir up trouble.

• FYE likes this

#28 thairob24

thairob24

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:48 PM

warning ice girl in thaifriendly funck no condom

Envoyé de mon SM-G900FD en utilisant Tapatalk

#29 McFly

McFly

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts
  • Interests:LBs and more LBs, and sometimes GGs, but mostly LBs

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:51 PM

Brilliant 1st post! Breaking news....she is not the only one who fucks without a condom. :blink:

• thairob24 likes this

#30 Smoothcharlie

Smoothcharlie

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:15 PM

POPULAR

Kongkuk and Opps

I have really appreciate your openess and honesty in providing a first hand account on your situation. Keep up the updates. Always an interesting read.
  • insearchofxxx, PribadO, SecondChance@Life and 2 others like this

#31 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,535 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:00 PM

Kongkuk and Opps

I have really appreciate your openess and honesty in providing a first hand account on your situation. Keep up the updates. Always an interesting read.

Agree 1000%.
  • opps1 likes this

#32 hubert_cumberdale

hubert_cumberdale

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts
  • Interests:ladyboys

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:19 PM

Kongkuk and Opps

Yes I agree it's harsh laying into them their threads/posts are very good for this forum and have my utmost respect.

Edited by hubert_cumberdale, 27 April 2016 - 06:20 PM.

• opps1 likes this

#33 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 07:34 PM

Kongkuk and Opps

Agree 1000%.

Yes I agree it's harsh laying into them their threads/posts are very good for this forum and have my utmost respect.

Thanks guys!

#34 sammysanook

sammysanook

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:39 PM

Doc_RewardPoster.jpg

#35 bogoyat

bogoyat

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:03 AM

Thanks for sharing your story

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

#36 christianxxx

christianxxx

Awesome LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • Interests:triathlons, reading, working on the internet, having sex for money.

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:32 PM

POPULAR

I have been to Thailand for work 9 times now for 2 different companies over a span of 5 years.  Every single girl I work with is HIV tested prior to the scene.  I would guess that I have done roughly 120-130 scenes total in Thailand.  I would guess that roughly 20-25 of the girls we have had tested have tested positive for HIV.  Obviously those girls are told to retest to make sure and they don't get to do a sex scene.  

I was also always told that all the girls outside of Nana Plaza and not in one of the bars are either drug addicts or HIV positive and that's why they are out there.  Not sure how true that is.

So if I were to make some sort of guess, I would say the HIV rate of Thai ladyboys hovers somewhere between 15-20 percent.  Which seems rather high and scary to be honest.

Again this is just my 2 cents on the subject.

• Turk182, yes13, gympy and 1 other like this

#37 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:25 AM

POPULAR

I have been to Thailand for work 9 times now for 2 different companies over a span of 5 years.  Every single girl I work with is HIV tested prior to the scene.  I would guess that I have done roughly 120-130 scenes total in Thailand.  I would guess that roughly 20-25 of the girls we have had tested have tested positive for HIV.  Obviously those girls are told to retest to make sure and they don't get to do a sex scene.  

I was also always told that all the girls outside of Nana Plaza and not in one of the bars are either drug addicts or HIV positive and that's why they are out there.  Not sure how true that is.

So if I were to make some sort of guess, I would say the HIV rate of Thai ladyboys hovers somewhere between 15-20 percent.  Which seems rather high and scary to be honest.

I think it's even higher. The once that tested for you obviously didn't knew they where positive. The once that does know would have turned down the offer of a scene with pre testing even before they got to the test as they knew what the result would be. 

I think the quote from red cross HIV clinic that I posted earlier on this thread is fairly accurate. And that was one third.

The myth that it's only the freelancers that are positive is not even close to being accurate. I know of LB's working in bars that are positive (they have told me). They even appear in trip reports etc on this very forum on a regular basis.  

Edited by kongkuk, 30 April 2016 - 12:31 AM.

• yes13, gympy, david1977 and 1 other like this

#38 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:38 AM

Above 20% that's more then sub Saharan Africa, that figure seems unlikely,.,

#39 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:51 AM

I have been to Thailand for work 9 times now for 2 different companies over a span of 5 years. Every single girl I work with is HIV tested prior to the scene. I would guess that I have done roughly 120-130 scenes total in Thailand. I would guess that roughly 20-25 of the girls we have had tested have tested positive for HIV. Obviously those girls are told to retest to make sure and they don't get to do a sex scene.

I was also always told that all the girls outside of Nana Plaza and not in one of the bars are either drug addicts or HIV positive and that's why they are out there. Not sure how true that is.

So if I were to make some sort of guess, I would say the HIV rate of Thai ladyboys hovers somewhere between 15-20 percent. Which seems rather high and scary to be honest.

How does Brazil compare to Thailand, would you say it has a lower rate from your experiences doing shoots there??

Danny

#40 Blodstrupmoen

Blodstrupmoen

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 11:05 AM

Above 20% that's more then sub Saharan Africa, that figure seems unlikely,.,

We are talking about a small extremely high risk minority here not The total Thai population.

The official statistics for gay men in Bangkok shows that it is 1 third in other words 33%. That is hard facts not someone just making an estimate out of thin air. There are no official statistics for ladyboys but there is no reason why it should be any lower. And the Red Cross anonymous clinic, you know the guys that does most of the testing on thais in Bangkok and also treat a very large part of everyone living with HIV in Bangkok, both thai and foreign are saying that the percentage for transsexuals are likely even higher than for the gay population. 

So we are talking way over 30%. There isn't anyone more qualified to do an estimate than these guys. 

And in total I think Thailand is at about 1% so way below sub Saharan Africa as you wanted to compare it with.

That said what do you think the percentage of transsexuals infected in sub Saharan Africa would be? Sure higher than the rest of the population right?

• david1977 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users