• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#141 Ananda inferno

Ananda inferno

Wicked LB Lover

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:smoking dope, yoga, pussy sticks, high arch feet, legs, ass's, bud light platinum beer, robbery.

Posted 31 August 2016 - 12:36 AM

its pretty much a have a look do a smell test wear a condom immeidiately shower after and wai a monk. its sketchy

and of fucking course due to it being an apple computer i can't write wai just once, it always misspells my shit, annoying as fuck. had to edit

Edited by Ananda inferno, 31 August 2016 - 12:38 AM.

#142 OzzyC

OzzyC

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts
  • Interests:You know...

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:12 AM

i have a foot fetish, best thing is to be jerked off basically, kissing hookers with hiv cum breath no thanks. have a look at the punters, thats what your mixing with, forget the fact that you liked the girl who your also mixing with.

most of members here i believe have something and catch knew things every few trips. u can't eat public ass n cum and be colon banged and really get away with it, its simply not reality.

Thats why I took my 3 shots of Hep A+B and now that there's Prep, I feel like Superman, just gotta wait until they find a Prep-2 for the other strain's of the virus. :)

#143 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 06:27 AM

i have a foot fetish, best thing is to be jerked off basically, kissing hookers with hiv cum breath no thanks. have a look at the punters, thats what your mixing with, forget the fact that you liked the girl who your also mixing with.

most of members here i believe have something and catch knew things every few trips. u can't eat public ass n cum and be colon banged and really get away with it, its simply not reality.

Be careful sucking on toes you can pick up nasty fungal throat infections, much more dangerous then rimming...

#144 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,484 posts
  • Interests:Selectively Censored

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:45 AM

Thats why I took my 3 shots of Hep A+B and now that there's Prep, I feel like Superman, just gotta wait until they find a Prep-2 for the other strain's of the virus. :)

Even if you were to get Hep-C you can take Harvoni for 8 weeks and it's gone 95% of the time.  But the price and how high your

viral load is can play a part too.  It's most expensive (where else ) in the US.  Over $90K for the 8 week treatment.  In India it's

less than $1K.   If in the US and have drug insurance, they may not pay for it until your viral load gets over a certain amount.

I forget how many million it is.  And when you go for a liver biopsy and your count is low or your don't have cirrhosis or liver

cancer yet, they won't pay for it.  Yet.  They want you closer to a more severe state. US healthcare sucks and my company

insurance and Medicare after  retired paid almost every dime of anything.  I don't mean Harvoni.  I just know people who had it.

#145 Ananda inferno

Ananda inferno

Wicked LB Lover

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:smoking dope, yoga, pussy sticks, high arch feet, legs, ass's, bud light platinum beer, robbery.

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:15 PM

Be careful sucking on toes you can pick up nasty fungal throat infections, much more dangerous then rimming...

i don't take baboon foot'd thai lb tops with size 12 shoes that haven't had a pedo or wash since birth dude.

but also as u eat that same creatures arse hole like its a truffle and its you that need to worry about throat, chest virus's, shit u even have to worry about this from them licking your wingman colon waste the night before and another mate you don't know the morning before ad infinitum ad nauseum ad aids.

#146 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:21 AM

i don't take baboon foot'd thai lb tops with size 12 shoes that haven't had a pedo or wash since birth dude.

but also as u eat that same creatures arse hole like its a truffle and its you that need to worry about throat, chest virus's, shit u even have to worry about this from them licking your wingman colon waste the night before and another mate you don't know the morning before ad infinitum ad nauseum ad aids.

You have to also take into account walking barefoot in bathrooms before you start sucking on toes, not too mention the chemicals in nail polish from pedicure, you are ingesting a cocktail of fungus, bacteria and chemical solvents, be very careful ...

#147 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,484 posts
  • Interests:Selectively Censored

Posted 01 September 2016 - 02:30 AM

A business idea. Sell hazmat suits in LOS. Sell like hotcakes

#148 Ananda inferno

Ananda inferno

Wicked LB Lover

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 03:05 AM

You have to also take into account walking barefoot in bathrooms before you start sucking on toes, not too mention the chemicals in nail polish from pedicure, you are ingesting a cocktail of fungus, bacteria and chemical solvents, be very careful ...

i dont do shit with dirty feet, extra picky. nor do humans when they kiss fingers suck the polish off, i mean there fingers and toes not some cock that you love to suck the skin off of, ,,you said the last line about fungus twice, you clearly don't look at feet before u take girls home, i guess you've had ratchets with fungus feet.

but the last three words ''be very careful'' was cute, the ''very'' u added this time but its  for u we already went over this, when eating public ass that bi sexual sex tourist from international locales where they also visit borthels and whores in there own town as well have fungus's std and yes aids then they bring this back for u to sort of sample one rim lick at a time, of which u pay for.  :Umbrella: oh my

ill stick to washing already near perfect feet on occasion, u enjoy your spitting over swellowing technique and also lip cuts from cricket legs  :Cupid: lmao. 

Edited by Ananda inferno, 01 September 2016 - 03:21 AM.

#149 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:12 AM

i dont do shit with dirty feet, extra picky. nor do humans when they kiss fingers suck the polish off, i mean there fingers and toes not some cock that you love to suck the skin off of, ,,you said the last line about fungus twice, you clearly don't look at feet before u take girls home, i guess you've had ratchets with fungus feet.

but the last three words ''be very careful'' was cute, the ''very'' u added this time but its for u we already went over this, when eating public ass that bi sexual sex tourist from international locales where they also visit borthels and whores in there own town as well have fungus's std and yes aids then they bring this back for u to sort of sample one rim lick at a time, of which u pay for. :Umbrella: oh my

ill stick to washing already near perfect feet on occasion, u enjoy your spitting over swellowing technique and also lip cuts from cricket legs :Cupid: lmao.

Eating ass is very healthy, you get a good dose of probiotics which is very beneficial to health and inmunity, whereas toe fungus can spread into your mouth and throat, very nasty and hard to treat. Oh and I don't suck cock, eat cum or take cock in the ass, so you have that all wrong you dirty little toe fungus sucker..

#150 OzzyC

OzzyC

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:28 AM

Eating ass is very healthy, you get a good dose of probiotics which is very beneficial to health and inmunity, whereas toe fungus can spread into your mouth and throat, very nasty and hard to treat. Oh and I don't suck cock, eat cum or take cock in the ass, so you have that all wrong you dirty little toe fungus sucker..

Not having a go at you but just curious, why are you on this forum then? It seems you dont do a lot of things and if its just for anal, there's plenty of GG's down Soi 6 that are 3 holer's and also plenty of GG's around with bolt-on's too !

#151 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:34 AM

I like to top exclusively, I like ladies and ladyboys, not all people who like ladyboys are power bottoms ..

Edited by dannyboy, 01 September 2016 - 06:35 AM.

#152 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:37 AM

This is Ananda the toe jam sucker, dirty dirty boy..

Attached Files

#153 OzzyC

OzzyC

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:58 AM

I like to top exclusively, I like ladies and ladyboys, not all people who like ladyboys are power bottoms ..

If that comment was a crack at me,Im not a power bottom either, Im not even a bottom apart from an occasional experience every now and then, not that I find anything wrong with that, its just that there's another BM on here who specifically has repeated in more depth that he cant handle the sight or going near another cock and your comment above, although not the same, sounded like it was in similar context, it bewilders me a little, thats all.

Im not questioning your motives on this site, ok maybe a little, I mean have you even been to Thailand yet?

I know you were hoping to make it here one day from a post of yours dating back 2012 and since then you have been participating in many threads relating to HIV and sex without condoms among others, you'd think you've got the answer by now.

Did you end up making it to Jomtien in 2015 ?

It seems like you've asked literally hundreds of questions on this forum over the last 4 years,many contact details for LB's too, trust me, Ive read them all :blink: took me quite a while (sad eh?)

How about a contribution like a photo or a hotel you actually stayed in, maybe a TR? You have been a member since 09...

In the end, I guess I would rather be a power bottom than to be a basement wanker :)

#154 dannyboy

dannyboy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:17 AM

If that comment was a crack at me,Im not a power bottom either, Im not even a bottom apart from an occasional experience every now and then, not that I find anything wrong with that, its just that there's another BM on here who specifically has repeated in more depth that he cant handle the sight or going near another cock and your comment above, although not the same, sounded like it was in similar context, it bewilders me a little, thats all.

Im not questioning your motives on this site, ok maybe a little, I mean have you even been to Thailand yet?

I know you were hoping to make it here one day from a post of yours dating back 2012 and since then you have been participating in many threads relating to HIV and sex without condoms among others, you'd think you've got the answer by now.

Did you end up making it to Jomtien in 2015 ?

It seems like you've asked literally hundreds of questions on this forum over the last 4 years,many contact details for LB's too, trust me, Ive read them all :blink: took me quite a while (sad eh?)

How about a contribution like a photo or a hotel you actually stayed in, maybe a TR? You have been a member since 09...

In the end, I guess I would rather be a power bottom than to be a basement wanker :)

Not everyone here likes to share all of their private info, I read more then I post and use the forum as a resource in that regard, I've mentioned before I dabble in LBs very rarely I'm not a full on mongerer like most, in regards to where I've been I don't feel to share anything with you or anyone else for that matter, if your into being a power bottom then that's your business, I'm not judgmental like you are... I've got nothing to prove to anyone here and frankly could care less what you think you know about me...

#155 Ananda inferno

Ananda inferno

Wicked LB Lover

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:20 PM

i would take a probiotic if i wanted a colon rich in anaerobic loving bacteria, matter of fact I've already done this, but I'm civil i bought mine at the store.

if you have pay for probiotics you can either be like me and order online say from vita cost a nice product called primal defense, works wonders or you could be like danny and rent a aids infested/hep c infested probiotic public cum dump colon.

its people that repeat themselves that loose, danny can u do your material once more, it might make it true.

#156 hailbritania

hailbritania

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:21 PM

This is Ananda the toe jam sucker, dirty dirty boy..

ya wanna say this can't be real but it's so fucking bad it has to be real

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)