Rate this topic

Steak and co is good.  Have wanted to try the burgers at Pastrami on rye but haven't yet.  Previously would recommend the lamb burgers at Retox but the last few have been very dry and non-flavourful.  Tigglebitties rarely disapoints for food so would check there.

Also has hippo burgers or carls jr in central.  Both would be ok.

Steak & Co. was really disappointing. For me at least.

First time I had a hamburger there (wagyu beef). I was pretty small compared to Burgerking and really dry. I had to drink a lot to get it down.

The french fries were great. Big steak house fries. Sauces were ok too. A bit pricey though.

Second time at Steak & Co. I ordered a sirlon steak, medium done.

Unedible. Full with sinews and tough like hell. I asked for a word with the chef.

I must say, a nice guy, Scottish I belive. He apologised for the quality of the beef and that was it.

I didn't get a discount or my money back. Two times at that place and they will never see me again.

And I forgot. I praised the fries when I was there the first time.

Second time I got the Mac Donald style skinny fries.

Patrick's for me. Burger or steak. I've never left disappointed.

O.

I had a burger twice at a stall on Soi Buckkoa about 1/2 way between Semnsations and Pattaya Klang.

They were pretty good both times I had them except no onions or relish.  Just ketchup and mustard.

Steak & Co. was really disappointing. For me at least.

First time I had a hamburger there (wagyu beef). I was pretty small compared to Burgerking and really dry. I had to drink a lot to get it down.

The french fries were great. Big steak house fries. Sauces were ok too. A bit pricey though.

Second time at Steak & Co. I ordered a sirlon steak, medium done.

Unedible. Full with sinews and tough like hell. I asked for a word with the chef.

I must say, a nice guy, Scottish I belive. He apologised for the quality of the beef and that was it.

I didn't get a discount or my money back. Two times at that place and they will never see me again.

And I forgot. I praised the fries when I was there the first time.

Second time I got the Mac Donald style skinny fries.

Patrick's for me. Burger or steak. I've never left disappointed.

O.

I share your sentiments about Steak & Co. Overpriced and over-rated.

And like you, I rate Patrick's more highly. However, the prices there have gone up a lot in the last couple of years and, on occasions, my steak has been incorrectly cooked (has been served close to rare when I've ordered medium/well done) and this has not been rectified in a professional way.

Steak & Co is slow and the 3 times I've been the quality has been average so I stick to the Beefeater which is always spot on; your meal is served within 10 minutes so by the time you've sampled the superb house red and nibbled the tortilla chips and salsa dip your grub is there, the burgers are really good.

The stall at the top of Diana has been hit and miss of late...sometimes average sometimes great, don't know why. 

Rich man poor man in Jomtien has good grub. The oz burger is tasty too.

I heard of the place before and want to give it a try. Where is it located?

I checked the website and it says "located just across from the beach". Not very precise.

O.

I heard of the place before and want to give it a try. Where is it located?

I checked the website and it says "located just across from the beach". Not very precise.

O.

Richman is on Jomtien beach road Soi 9. You'll see a sign for it and it's just a few paces up Soi 9 on the right.

I have always enjoyed the grub at The Sportsman on soi 13

They do a all day/night offer of Burger, Fries and a Beer for 150 baht on Wednesdays

Have wanted to try that special for a while. Think they run the same offer at the sister pub on Soi Diana.

Sailor bar Soi 8 ish does a cheap and cheerful burger.

All American bar @ The Avenue advertises 'stuffed' handmade burgers.  You can select 3 of your own ingredients from a long list, or have one of their pre-selected menu.  Haven't tried it yet, will get pics and review if I do.   :Army Salute:

Pastrami on Rye (Jomtien 2nd Road and Theppisit) has burgers.  Haven't had one of those either, but their sandwiches and deep dish pizza are recommended.

Edited by kathoeyfan

All American bar @ The Avenue advertises 'stuffed' handmade burgers.  You can select 3 of your own ingredients from a long list, or have one of their pre-selected menu.  Haven't tried it yet, will get pics and review if I do.   :Army Salute:

Pastrami on Rye (Jomtien 2nd Road and Theppisit) has burgers.  Haven't had one of those either, but their sandwiches and deep dish pizza are recommended.

And how's the pastrami on rye? Do they have Rueben's too?  put some horse radish on there, too and your forehead starts sweating

Great with Bloody Mary's

Edit: Never mind KF.  Found their website

http://www.pastramionryethailand.com/#!sandwiches/cyq7

Hard Rock Is decent as is the Hilton albeit expensive

Which Hard Rock GoS?

Bkk or Patts? I went to Hard Rock in Bangers and it was geat. In Pattaya I got overpriced shit.

400 for a beer. Fuck them.

O.