soidog

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Interests:expect the unexpected

Posted 12 July 2016 - 01:08 AM

POPULAR

after attending an enjoyable night at spikes birthday bash (11/07/16) I went to get the baht bus back to jomtien. this is not my most favourite mode of transport due to the fact you can choose to hang off the back where you could lose your legs if rear ended, or are crammed in and and have to sit in close proximity to other people......... even worse if next to an indian, ***racist word***, russkie who seem to be adverse when it comes to using a bar of soap or any form of deodorant.

the bus is nearly full, but a space is made available by a person as I sit down I notice I am in the middle of  two ladyboys, also one opposite. they all seem to have been hit with the ugly stick, and two have rather short brutish haircuts, poss having just spent time at some correctional facility. off we go bumpity bump, stop start, bumpity bump. I now feel a movement on my left hand thigh where my pocket is. I do a   small fidget and instinctively I put hand to pocket. the zip has been unzipped.

I try to make eye contact with the one on my right to let her know I am aware, but this was to no avail. as my senses are now on full  alert I notice all 3 of them have very large bags across their laps. realise the bag is used to hide the arm and hand so the action of trying to dip someone's pocket is concealed.

words are exchanged between them that I could not understand. next the buzzer is pressed and they get off. slight delay before we move off so i watch as they cross the road and now flag down another baht bus. to no doubt try again. oh the joys of living in Thailand. love it.

so lads, be aware of your surrounding's, keep your wits about you, and stay street wise.

rgds soidog.  

regarding edit.............the racist word was Pakistani, but I abbreviated it to 4 letters.  the forum computer done this on my behalf. wonder if pom, jock, taffy, paddy are  racist word ??. it seems not. will speak to petesie, or ausmagoo when I next see you.

Edited by soidog, 12 July 2016 - 01:16 AM.

• insearchofxxx, Jaguar, oldlover and 4 others like this

#2 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,947 posts
  • Interests:Selectively Censored

Posted 12 July 2016 - 01:20 AM

After many warnings here on the forum, I'm very aware of my pockets and when people are close to me. Always checking to make sure things are still there. Including my cock.
  • stallion79 likes this

#3 kwan

kwan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  • Interests:The Ladymen of Jomtien

Posted 12 July 2016 - 03:56 AM

Attached Images

• i_heart_love_ladyboy_.jpg

#4 kathoeyfan

kathoeyfan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,160 posts
  • Interests:Anything pretty on 2 legs

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:28 AM

A good reminder SD.  Easy to let your guard down, and that's what the pick-pockets depend on.

• soidog likes this

#5 kwan

kwan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  • Interests:The Ladymen of Jomtien

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:54 AM

Here's my story - almost a year ago - of the Baht Bus Pickpockets #26

http://www.ladyboysp...k-pocket/page-2

#6 hellokatoey

hellokatoey

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,722 posts
  • Interests:Pussy sticks.

Posted 12 July 2016 - 01:28 PM

Not having a great week are you soidog? Was it you who started the bill padding thread?

#7 Jaguar

Jaguar

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts
  • Interests:Pretty Ladyboys, Football , Drinking , Gambling , Surviving .

Posted 12 July 2016 - 01:49 PM

POPULAR

Always stay alert indeed SoiDog

On the 'racist' word P.A.K.I , it is indeed a joke , English , Irish , Scots , Germans , French etc can all get called derogatory names , but the minute anyone black or from the Middle East is called something similar the PC Leftie  brigade call us out on it 

Pathetic 

• steve1915, soidog, Gobbin and 2 others like this

#8 Picaflor011

Picaflor011

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 03:13 PM

I hate thrives.

#9 Rorschach

Rorschach

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,395 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboys, ladyboys, and some more beautiful ladyboys.

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:02 PM

after attending an enjoyable night at spikes birthday bash (11/07/16) I went to get the baht bus back to jomtien. this is not my most favourite mode of transport due to the fact you can choose to hang off the back where you could lose your legs if rear ended, or are crammed in and and have to sit in close proximity to other people......... even worse if next to an indian, ***racist word***, russkie who seem to be adverse when it comes to using a bar of soap or any form of deodorant.

the bus is nearly full, but a space is made available by a person as I sit down I notice I am in the middle of  two ladyboys, also one opposite. they all seem to have been hit with the ugly stick, and two have rather short brutish haircuts, poss having just spent time at some correctional facility. off we go bumpity bump, stop start, bumpity bump. I now feel a movement on my left hand thigh where my pocket is. I do a   small fidget and instinctively I put hand to pocket. the zip has been unzipped.

I try to make eye contact with the one on my right to let her know I am aware, but this was to no avail. as my senses are now on full  alert I notice all 3 of them have very large bags across their laps. realise the bag is used to hide the arm and hand so the action of trying to dip someone's pocket is concealed.

words are exchanged between them that I could not understand. next the buzzer is pressed and they get off. slight delay before we move off so i watch as they cross the road and now flag down another baht bus. to no doubt try again. oh the joys of living in Thailand. love it.

so lads, be aware of your surrounding's, keep your wits about you, and stay street wise.

rgds soidog.  

regarding edit.............the racist word was Pakistani, but I abbreviated it to 4 letters.  the forum computer done this on my behalf. wonder if pom, jock, taffy, paddy are  racist word ??. it seems not. will speak to petesie, or ausmagoo when I next see you.

The system replaces the word automatically, like the word ***racist word***. :)

#10 LurSaluces

LurSaluces

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:23 PM

Exactly the same thing happened to me some months ago on the 

baht bus from Jomtien to South Pattaya. It may be the same gang. She

was sitting left from me, putting her bag and her right hand on her lap and

using the left one under the bag to get into my trouser pockets. 

I demonstrativily held on to my S7 in my left pocket, but she remained

undisturbed.

#11 Gobbin

Gobbin

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:11 PM

I've observed the same MO,the positioning of the participants is a clue that somethings afoot but the presence of a large empty carrier bag across someone's lap is confirmation that a dipping crew is ready to spring.

#12 DickyDirt

DickyDirt

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:31 PM

if the driver puts his foot down also so everybody is rocking in the back...hes in on it too,this gang has been working for years,100 baht fine is no deterent...if anybody gets up to give you their seat when you get on .refuse and wait for the next one ..simples

#13 Slowguy

Slowguy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Interests:Girls with firm tits, long hair, clean undercarriages, and great attitudes...

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:34 PM

The system replaces the word automatically, like the word ***racist word***. :)

That was the point that Jaguar made, wasn't it? 

That the pinko PC crowd gets bent out of shape over "P A K I" - and insist on booting them out via software checks - but terms like limey, seppo, weegie, scheemie, mick, paddy, kraut, spic etc. are OK.  (let's see if any of those terms trigger Big Nanny)

#14 Slowguy

Slowguy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • Interests:Girls with firm tits, long hair, clean undercarriages, and great attitudes...

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:38 PM

rgds soidog.  

My tailor in Pattaya has now cloned a shorts design I came up with that addresses this.

The shorts have double pockets - with velcro flaps - and you'd have to so drunk that you couldn't get on the baht bus to not notice anyone prying their way into the inner pocket.

Additionally, the pockets are fairly deep, and since the shorts are tailored it'd be really tricky for anyone to get to the contents.

#15 Slacker

Slacker

Absolute Cad

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts
  • Interests:Muckspreading, Rub and Tug shops

Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:03 PM

My tailor in Pattaya has now cloned a shorts design I came up with that addresses this.

The shorts have double pockets - with velcro flaps - and you'd have to so drunk that you couldn't get on the baht bus to not notice anyone prying their way into the inner pocket.

Additionally, the pockets are fairly deep, and since the shorts are tailored it'd be really tricky for anyone to get to the contents.

I did read a tip some years ago that putting a big rubber / elastic band around your wallet will increase the 'drag' as it is lifted and alert you. I tried it one night and couldn't get the wallet out myself without pulling the pocket inside out. Tip was subsequently ditched !

It might be fun to wear loose cargo shorts and carry a mouse trap in one of the pockets...

• Jimmy_Lovepants likes this

#16 Slowguy

Slowguy

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:33 PM

I did read a tip some years ago that putting a big rubber / elastic band around your wallet will increase the 'drag' as it is lifted and alert you. I tried it one night and couldn't get the wallet out myself without pulling the pocket inside out. Tip was subsequently ditched !

It might be fun to wear loose cargo shorts and carry a mouse trap in one of the pockets...

The pocket inside a pocket works great - I have to focus to get into the inner pocket myself, definitely pickpocket-proof. Unless you're unconscious on the ground.

#17 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,947 posts
  • Interests:Selectively Censored

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:36 PM

I think I'll try putting mouse traps in my pockets...........

#18 insearchofxxx

insearchofxxx

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:23 AM

The pocket inside a pocket works great - I have to focus to get into the inner pocket myself, definitely pickpocket-proof. Unless you're unconscious on the ground.

Essex by BRAX
had in the past some khakis
which hadn't only a zipper additional to a button at the pockets behind (not so good, with the old razor knife trick they just slice the pocket and the wallet drops to the ground)
but also in the right front pocket an inner pocket with zipper

once my preferred khakis, when travelling, especially in Philippines.
alas... haven't seen this model still for sale, when in Europe last year...

#19 IRONicMAN

IRONicMAN

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:13 AM

Touch wood, wearing shorts with zipped pockets seems to have worked for me so far.

#20 Jimmy_Lovepants

Jimmy_Lovepants

I Have Demon Seed In Me

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,220 posts
  • Interests:wet patches
    ferret husbandry

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:40 AM

I like shorts with false pockets ... no stitched sides, bottom. Any wayward hand can only end up one place......My cock. It's a win!

• Slowguy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users