#21 Ben4454

Ben4454

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:37 AM

Hi guys

I have fun buying cheap wallets full of monopoly money and 'handwritten ATM cards' I will also put a picture in there I got from google of a funny looking person and pretend its my girlfriend. One time that particular wallet got stolen and I had a laugh to myself... no doubt LB might try to cash it in at the TT exchange...

I think prevention is the key. I have heard about underwear with a zip pocket on them which people might want to invest in.

I have increased my security measures thanks to this thread.

Security weaknesses of last trip

- I had a LT with a freelance LB. Personally I did not know who she was. I should of let her leave before sleeping. She could of done anything to me while we slept. Next time no sleepovers with LB's anymore. Just send them home at 4am.

- No getting into over crowded baht buses.

- My hotel last time had bad security. There were entrances into the apartments through the restuarant that reception could be unaware of. This time choose a different hotel.

- I got a bit tipsy last trip and put my wallet into my unzipped pocket for about 5 minutes. I don't know how this happened because i never drank any alcohol on my night out lol. i figured some bar must have topped my drink up to loosen me up

Edited by Ben4454, 16 July 2016 - 09:42 AM.

#22 Slowguy

Slowguy

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts
  • Interests:Girls with firm tits, long hair, clean undercarriages, and great attitudes...

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:19 PM

Essex by BRAX
had in the past some khakis
which hadn't only a zipper additional to a button at the pockets behind (not so good, with the old razor knife trick they just slice the pocket and the wallet drops to the ground)
but also in the right front pocket an inner pocket with zipper

once my preferred khakis, when travelling, especially in Philippines.
alas... haven't seen this model still for sale, when in Europe last year...

PM me if you want my tailor's info - he's on 2nd Rd, but operate through word of mouth only. He has no tout to drag people in, does almost all his business is through repeat orders with clients in Europe. Good guy.

Tailor-made shorts done in nice soft chino fabric, nice... mongering in style. I have 4 pairs now, always good to go, even when some are being laundered.

So damn cheap, and great quality, other than gym gear, I cannot go back to off the shelf, everything seems to fit so poorly.

Edited by Slowguy, 16 July 2016 - 03:22 PM.

#23 Ronald25

Ronald25

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 03:34 PM

I have a wallet with a chain chained to my pants so they cannot pickpocket me easy. Even my phone case has a long chain :-) and Anti theft tracking app on my phone that can resist a Hard Reset. If your going to Thailand and Philippines be very prepared.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

#24 stallion79

stallion79

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Plenty

Posted 21 July 2016 - 06:03 AM

I never felt like anyone was trying to pickpocket me but then again I'm usually ultra-aware of my surroundings, to the point where I probably appear paranoid.

I also use one of these, which I highly recommend:

https://www.amazon.c...369ACVMNGE4F45D

#25 IRONicMAN

IRONicMAN

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:52 PM

i know of people who keep their money in their socks/shoes, but will not mention names.

#26 GrifterMan

GrifterMan

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:Technology, Transhumanism, Ladyboys, Neanderthals, Old School

Posted 26 July 2016 - 07:10 PM

Yeah, I tend to be on high alert as a former sailor - trust no place and no one unless friends, then I still don't let my guard down. The radar is always on search mode for me. Besides, that's how you spot the good ones!

My simplest effort at home is wallet in front pocket, never back; or a fake old one in back. During my LOS trip I did just fine with a soft cloth zip pouch that has light and dark brown loops to be attached to your belt and tucked into waistband. Slightly fiddly, but was worth it for me. 

Edited by GrifterMan, 26 July 2016 - 07:10 PM.

• bayhill and Sandaal45 like this

#27 shaksey

shaksey

Newbie LB Lover

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 07:09 AM

I've been dipped three times now, one gave it straight back, the other two were rough and nasty. One I walked away from and the other I difused it by going with her. I remember when I pulled her panties down about 8k baht fell out, not a bad nights takings. the cash wasn't the only thing coming out, she had cum in her and I remember after she barely made a noise she turned round and just said, number 4.

#28 jazzy1

jazzy1

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:56 PM

POPULAR

i remember i was having a drink at a bar that had a high table/stool facing out onto the road and i was on the end of it, most of the people trying to sell u watches etc stand on the other side of the table asking if u want to buy etc etc

this one cheeky fuck was selling those birds u can release, he came around to my side which got my guard up, he then placed the bird cage on my lap so i couldnt see his hands. Straight away i put my hand over my pocked securing my wallet and sure enough his hand touched mine, i just looked at him and smiled..  needless to say he scurried away haha

• bayhill, Penzance2011 and ladyvoy like this

#29 bayhill

bayhill

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

Yeah, I tend to be on high alert as a former sailor - trust no place and no one unless friends, then I still don't let my guard down. The radar is always on search mode for me. Besides, that's how you spot the good ones!

My simplest effort at home is wallet in front pocket, never back; or a fake old one in back. During my LOS trip I did just fine with a soft cloth zip pouch that has light and dark brown loops to be attached to your belt and tucked into waistband. Slightly fiddly, but was worth it for me. 

but try no wallet, big bills left pocket, 20s in right pocket, still put both hands in pockets when approached.

go ahead, grab my junk, but my hands are on my bills, 555.  that's what i do.

you freakin crooks.

PS - i thank you for your military service.  beers on me.

edit again - i posted this before.  i would always hang out at the burger stand, very late, on soi honey, near second road.  the LB OH, runs it, nice girl.  recently, many deviant LBs have come there to steal from customers.  i've seen it, and told them to "go away, you can't stay here".  OH told them the same.  i wrote about it on the forum since they didn't have hair (you, or should know, why).

Edited by bayhill, 30 November 2016 - 05:36 PM.

#30 hubert_cumberdale

hubert_cumberdale

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • Interests:ladyboys

Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:20 PM

When sitting on the baht bus notes go in ass pocket and sit on it the fuckers will never get it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users