43 replies to this topic

#41 starman555

starman555

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:43 AM

I bumped into her last year in soi Honey and she looked very feminine and sexy...I am pleased I didn't take her as I would now feel very Gay

#42 LadyboysRock

LadyboysRock

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:07 PM

I bumped into her last year in soi Honey and she looked very feminine and sexy...I am pleased I didn't take her as I would now feel very Gay

It is crazy how some can look so damn feminine with just makeup and long hair. Take it away and you got yourself a man, 100%

I try hard to find the ones that wear almost no make up. Have no Adam's apple. Don't have huge claws for feet. Have hips....etc. that's just me though.
  • Scottiem1954 likes this

#43 Turk182

Turk182

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:29 AM

she looks so feminine and petite but when she waving that veiny big wand of hers around, those feelings disperse lol

#44 thaifiend

thaifiend

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:18 AM

I've known Kim for around four years.  I first saw a post here about her when she worked at I think Foxxy Bar on Soi 6.  She had a pretty sad story, I don't remember the details but I remember at the time it was making feel a bit down.  I saw her regularly that year.  Next she was on Soi Honey near Buakow working in the mornings.  I would stop by for a morning quickie often.  That was around the first time she acted crazy.  I was always a good customer, pay and leave, frequent visits, etc.  She went absolutely insane about nothing and was telling me she was going to have the motorbike taxi guys come to beat the shit out of me.  That the guys were looking for me and if I came on her street I was dead.  She did know where my room was too.  I told her I moved away and avoided her end of the soi.  Next year I came back and she was super sweet.  Apologized and said she shouldn't be so crazy, more fun times.  Then after a few months again with the crazy.  I got into town and messaged her to see where she was working.  No reply for a while so I got a different girl, she finally replied and I said I wanted to see her tomorrow and only asked which shop she was working at.  Insanity came back at me.  She messaged me craziness continuously for nearly 10 minutes before I blocked her.  

She has a great body and the sex has always been excellent.  However I am not interested in meeting her again because of the drama.  

• mervin likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users