67 replies to this topic

#61 zeppo

zeppo

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:01 AM

I saw her two days ago during the bar crawl.  I stopped and chatted and she looked great.  She said she lost her phone which isn't a good sign.  I told her I wanted to meet for a ST but she didn't have any way to arrange it except at the bar.  She wanted to give me some other girls number but I'm not bothering with all that.  

I only spent a couple minutes talking and she seemed OK, but 'losing' the phone isn't good.  She is at the bar right on the corner of the soi Sensations is on.  It doesn't have a name.  

Thanks. I saw her at the same bar a couple of years ago, it's next to the telephone shop.

#62 starman555

starman555

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:12 AM

Thanks. I saw her at the same bar a couple of years ago, it's next to the telephone shop.

On Soi Buakhao?

#63 thaifiend

thaifiend

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:19 AM

On Soi Buakhao?

Yes.  The street view is on Soi Buakow facing in the direction of Soi Diana.  The bar on the left with the red and green striped awning is where Kimmy works.  The next street on the left (at the blue PP sign) is where Sensation is located.  On the right is the new Tree Town bar and food area (not built yet in the photo).

street view.jpg

map.jpg

• ktoyhunter likes this

#64 starman555

starman555

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,114 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:10 AM

Yes. The street view is on Soi Buakow facing in the direction of Soi Diana. The bar on the left with the red and green striped awning is where Kimmy works. The next street on the left (at the blue PP sign) is where Sensation is located. On the right is the new Tree Town bar and food area (not built yet in the photo).

street view.jpg

map.jpg

Couldn't be more clear you are a gentleman thankyou

#65 asmodeus

asmodeus

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 11:26 AM

First met her about 2 years ago, was a real sweetheart with blond hair at the time. She used to go to 808 a lot and had a cute little motorbike

Met her last month and had changed a lot, came across as hardened (understandably perhaps) and a bit on edge...I didn't repeat
  • katoeylover69 and bayhill like this

#66 bayhill

bayhill

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:08 AM

First met her about 2 years ago, was a real sweetheart with blond hair at the time. She used to go to 808 a lot and had a cute little motorbike

Met her last month and had changed a lot, came across as hardened (understandably perhaps) and a bit on edge...I didn't repeat

asmodeus comments are accurate and I would add "be careful, she's unpredictable".  

#67 waterboyfint

waterboyfint

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:10 AM

Anyone have her latest contact pls ?... cheers

#68 Turk182

Turk182

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip