stoolpusher

Zaza massage shop, Soi Chayapoom

Rate this topic

There are 5 ladyboys and 3 ladys work on a round the clock roster . The shop is open 

24/7 If you want  one of the cuties in the photo just ring the number and book .

1 hour massage 200bt + tip and bar fine is 300bt .  The girls only work on tip and extras that you chat to them about.The shop gets the 200 and bar fine .

More photos to come . 

There are a number of massages, oil and traditional Thai being 2 of them ,all very professional but does include extras on a tip basis .

Like all businesses in Thailand they are struggling a bit in the slow season , Definitely worth a visit .    

Any inquires please call Dao on 0952901658.  

Woof woof!!

It's Pattaya Soi Chaiyapoon - what do you think?

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

One of the highlights, too numerous to mention, have been clean massage. What would be nice would be a full on Thai massage from a pro with no hanky panky and then fuck the masseuse or be the fuckee - uptoyou.  

There are a number of massages, oil and traditional Thai being 2 of them ,all very professional but does include extras on a tip basis .

Like all businesses in Thailand they are struggling a bit in the slow season , Definitely worth a visit .    

Any inquires please call Dao on 0952901658.  

You answered before I finished post :-)

Just goes to show you never stop learning. I just took advice from a bloke called stool pusher about getting a massage. :blink:  Must remember not to share that down the pub tonight.

I'm staying a few yards down the street from said place in one week so will for sure check it out, Cheers SP  :)  :Clap:

Looks a dump

Looks nicer than most of the massage cubicles I've been where its usually just enough space to put a thin single mattress on the floor. I guess I tend to focus on the ladies and the ah hum massage more than the surroundings.    

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.