stoolpusher

Zaza massage shop, Soi Chayapoom

Rate this topic

Personally I think its up to us guys to be showered , trimmed , smell and dress nice when leaving your loom.

If you are just going to a bar with friends or to hopefully get lucky, make the effort guys it does pay off in the long run.

But sure my girls can give you a quick whip around if you ask nicely .

All part of the service at Zaza Massage.

5 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Thanks for letting me know Mr. Scott , I will look into it.

I should have taken a picture...  my bad.

at that stage, if not too costly, just do the lettering with red  LED lights. And change the frame into blue LED (more visually subtle and less of an impact for the eyes)

1 hour ago, Scottiem1954 said:

I should have taken a picture...  my bad.

at that stage, if not too costly, just do the lettering with red  LED lights. And change the frame into blue LED (more visually subtle and less of an impact for the eyes)

There are many colors to choose from , I spoke to the girls and the response was "make up looks good under red light " I will get some pics taken at night 

and see what I can come up with .

On 10/12/2018 at 5:37 PM, stoolpusher said:

Yes Lin ( lady ) can go with you and Ladyboy from Zaza,  just call in and have a chat to who you want to see 

Do most GG also go with the LBs in Zaza and if yes, will they interact with each other? If that happens brother, your shop is going to get a shit ton busier very soon.

That Lin and another LB sounds mighty delicious.

1 hour ago, kingslayer said:

Do most GG also go with the LBs in Zaza and if yes, will they interact with each other? If that happens brother, your shop is going to get a shit ton busier very soon.

That Lin and another LB sounds mighty delicious.

Chemistry is a big thing if they interact with each other ... it doesn't hurt to ask ,   But yes Lin ( Lady ) will massage you with another staff member , what happens in the room stays in the room. :)

I never ask how much tip or what they got up to  :ph34r: , that is their business.   

I only ask if the client was a gentleman and had a good time.

As long as my girls are safe.

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

Chemistry is a big thing if they interact with each other ... it doesn't hurt to ask ,   But yes Lin ( Lady ) will massage you with another staff member , what happens in the room stays in the room. :)

I never ask how much tip or what they got up to  :ph34r: , that is their business.   

I only ask if the client was a gentleman and had a good time.

As long as my girls are safe.

Totally get it. At least it's on the table. Been searching and had some luck, but found most soi 6 girls weren't interested in playing with a LB. And there aren't many mixed bars where this could happen. I will definitely try my luck here at Zaza. I visited Sammi before but didn't think to even try a GG LB threesome. I will soon.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.