soidog

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • Interests:expecting the unexpected

Posted 12 October 2016 - 07:54 AM

POPULAR

Word of mouth is the best recommendation. Was recently told about this place firstly they have 2 branches. Must admit I do find the name a bit distasteful, but the food is not.  

First one is located on 3rd road pattaya nearly opposite the old demolished X cite disco club.

2nd one which I used with my recent LB friend, is located on soi chaiypruk jomtien. Top end near sukhumivit road.

The deal is 450b per person normally 495b ( drinks not included but only 65b for small singha). you have 90 minutes to stuff your face with as much as you can eat. A very comprehensive menu lots of salmon dishes, not only sushi and tempura  but also teriyaki beef, chicken, pork, fish. Do try the pineapple ice-cream to finish.   

What I particularly liked and was impressed with was they cook it for you, not a self service place as not overstruck on the cook it in a pot  you have to do yourself at the table. Service is quick and efficient, not  large establishments so worth booking a table.

3rd road branch......087 908 7000 ( closed Monday)

jomtien branch........092 870 0077 ( closed Tuesday)

Only slight downside was a large family group ( Thai)  who were content to let the kids run round screaming and shouting. Just bad luck on my timing, but other local customers seemed oblivious to it. Know my old man would of given me a clout round the head and told me to shut up and behave.

LB says you only farang here, I reply you only lady boy here. a very pleasant night. will defiantly use again.

rgds soidog.        

• Jaguar, kathoeyfan, frankdrebin and 1 other like this

#2 Jaguar

Jaguar

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts
  • Interests:Pretty Ladyboys, Football , Drinking , Gambling , Surviving .

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:37 AM

Nice one Dog 

The last LB I spent a few days with , was right into all that sort of stuff ...don't mind it myself 

Somewhere new to try next visit !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users