#21 Thaiman12

Thaiman12

LB Connoisseur

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,227 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:06 PM

I don't know what to say.

There used to be a Segafredo's in the  food court. Pattaya Central festival.

With those cups....

It was just after you left the Food Court and headed back towards Villa market or equivalent.

On the right hand side, kind of tucked away. Opposite the checkouts.

Try this link.

http://www.segafredo...ps/pattaya.html

Edited by Thaiman12, 03 November 2016 - 02:10 PM.

#22 mmdoes

mmdoes

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:07 PM

Benjamit. I buy my beans from there every week. They used to roast on the premises but I'm not sure if that is still the case. The bags of beans are labelled with the roasting date so you can make sure they are fresh.
  • bkkldby and utd123 like this

#23 bubba45x

bubba45x

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:57 AM

I'm not sure if this is the best location to post this but I have discovered that the Espresso Bar called P32 (formally Pook Swan) now serves excellent coffee. It's located in Soi Buakhow next to the Butchers Arms. For those of us who enjoy a good coffee this place is excellent. You can even get a flat white here for 75 baht! attachicon.gifIMG_3717.JPG
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had coffee here a couple of times and it is good. I asked what coffee they use, they showed me the bag - Benjamit's. So, if like me you don't want to go to that end of Bukhao, you can get Benjamit's here. Nice place to sit, except for the music.
  • Aprilbr likes this

#24 bkkldby

bkkldby

Ladyboy Lapdog

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,891 posts
  • Location:N Y C / B K K - Is there anywhere else to live? 13.741376,100.553086
  • Interests:food, film, music, conversation ... over-analyzing the minutiae of everything Ladyboy/TH ... The Gospels According to Nana.

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:51 AM

Benjamit IMHO is the best PTY has on offer and some the best in TH.

This family run operation has been roasting their own for years and they use a very sophisticated computerized roaster.

Always packed out on market days but if only seeking beans it's never a wait
If you are looking to brew at home and need an inexpensive grinder and a rig to brew in I suggest buying a blender with the small adapter made just for beans and spices. IKEA has exceptionally well made French presses of varying sizes and they are durable and a good value.

If you really want to go value skip the press or drip maker and get one of those cloth "socks" the Thais use to make local coffee on the trollies.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
  • Pad thai boy likes this

#25 bkkldby

bkkldby

Ladyboy Lapdog

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,891 posts
  • Interests:food, film, music, conversation ... over-analyzing the minutiae of everything Ladyboy/TH ... The Gospels According to Nana.

Posted 20 January 2017 - 01:55 AM

These work well and if you soak it in a very mild bleach solution and the rinse well every once in a while it will last a long time.

92c7fa39a1ca9af55e0850fe0f87dcfd.jpg

• hellah likes this

#26 hellah

hellah

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:44 AM

These work well and if you soak it in a very mild bleach solution and the rinse well every once in a while it will last a long time.

92c7fa39a1ca9af55e0850fe0f87dcfd.jpg

Best coffee I ever had was made like that.

#27 Botafogo

Botafogo

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • Interests:Latin American Dancing, Travelling,Touring German FKK Clubs, Hanging around various European Racecourses while Drinking Beer.

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:54 AM

Very decent coffee (in all forms) at the Hideaway Guest House & Bar, Buakaow, Soi 15.

The Americano I had each morning certainly hit the spot👌🏼.

#28 Zoonie the Lazoon

Zoonie the Lazoon

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,540 posts
  • Interests:Bog snorkelling, professional gambling, becoming a sybarite, cooking dogs, extreme ironing, waterboarding, squirrel hunting, dominoes, vexillology, yodelling, collecting milk bottles, catching pigeons, knobbing, flying kites, selling pegs

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:19 AM

I see that a new Segafredo place has opened in the new Central Marina complex. Excellent Italian coffee brand
  • bkkldby likes this

#29 bkkldby

bkkldby

Ladyboy Lapdog

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,891 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:46 AM

I see that a new Segafredo place has opened in the new Central Marina complex. Excellent Italian coffee brand

always a good strong and astringent brew, IMO Segafrado is like mainlining meth. (actually not a complaint. 555)

do they serve the tab of chocolate on the side like they do in Central World BKK?

i find it helps mellow the after taste a bit.

coffee.shaking.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users