•  

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone been drugged before? I think I was last night ...

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 Cinema Face

Cinema Face

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:24 PM

POPULAR

I've spend the last day and night with what feels like a combination of the worst hangover ever and the flu.  I've been sleeping, puking with water pouring out of my ass.  Sorry for the overshare, lol.

I was in Marine disco last night and danced and partied with a ladyboy.  I had no intention of taking anyone home.  I just wanted to do some dirty dancing with a hot lb.  I order a drinks, we're both drinking San Mig's.  She has another ladyboy she's with.  After the drinks come, we're on the dance floor.  

I can't remember her name.  She told me her phone is broken so she has no number, line or nothing.

The friend is at the bar with our drinks, my back is to them for a long time.  I notice a straw in my beer that wasn't there before.  LB had brought her beer on the dance floor but drops it.  I guess she's a little drunk.

I offer her mine, she says, "oh no no."

Then she pressures me to drink mine.  I only have a couple of sips and I decide I've had enough.  I'm tired and I want to go home.

She asks if she's going home with me and I say no.  Then she gets really angry with me.  I just walk away.

I felt fine going home.  I slept really soundly and then woke up to the worst hangover.  I only had 4 drinks that night.  

After sleeping it off all day, it started to occur to me that this is a poisoning.  What do you think?  Did it ever happen to you?

The ladyboy in question seems to be a regular.  I've seen her 3 times.  She's always at the corner in the bar farthest from the door.  She wore jeans and a red bra all three times.  I've also seen her once at My Way Bar.

Moral of the story:  Watch your drinks when you're with strangers, especially in a place like Marine.

Edited by Cinema Face, 18 December 2016 - 03:27 PM.

• insearchofxxx, Rambo2201, ausman7 and 2 others like this

#2 FYE

FYE

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 05:08 PM

i once went into marine bought a drink, went the loo leaving drink on a table, came back took a swig then within a minute knew something was wrong, threw up there right on dance floor, hit the loo and watered up as much as possible,  felt like shit the next day so sounds like you got targeted.

#3 hellah

hellah

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 07:36 PM

POPULAR

Maybe you got drugged, maybe it is food poisoning. Whatever it is, never leave your drink in SE asia, especially a place like Marine. I take my drink everywhere, including the dancefloor and the loo, and I don't accept drinks (or sips) from local strangers unless I can see the drinks being poured.

Over the years I've been drugged at least twice (never robbed though) and met quite a few fella's that were drugged and robbed.

• insearchofxxx, markm, patnya and 1 other like this

#4 IRONicMAN

IRONicMAN

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:01 PM

It's the same back home, never leave your drink unattended
  • night_hawk likes this

#5 cherjam1

cherjam1

LB Connoisseur

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,378 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:06 PM

POPULAR

It's the same back home, never leave your drink unattended

only thing that happens in Scotland is someone will drink it 555

• That Guy, Malcolm Buggeridge, oldlover and 10 others like this

#6 IRONicMAN

IRONicMAN

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:10 PM

555 pmsl

#7 JL2009

JL2009

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:36 PM

San Magoos will give you the shits, but won't bring on the puke like that. That brand of beer has a decent percentage if formaldehyde or prservative which brings the shits and a major hairy balks type of hangover, but again, only four doesn't seem the proper amount to induce several days worth of what you went through.

#8 hughjass85

hughjass85

Wicked LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:47 PM

How is your memory?

A tell tail sign is "blackout" moments where you can't remember jack shit.

It goes on a lot in Japan if you go into the clubs with the African touts out the front. The American embassy have even issued warnings about it.

As far as Thailand goes there is one regular BM who was drugged in Bangkok but I can't remember who it was. Should get some hits if you search "drugged".

Edited by hughjass85, 19 December 2016 - 05:48 PM.

#9 hellah

hellah

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 06:20 PM

San Magoos will give you the shits, but won't bring on the puke like that. That brand of beer has a decent percentage if formaldehyde or prservative which brings the shits and a major hairy balks type of hangover, but again, only four doesn't seem the proper amount to induce several days worth of what you went through.

San Magoos? If you're talking about San Miguel Light .... that's my main beer in Thailand because all the others give me hangovers. SML give me nothing but a nice buzz.

• Rambo2201 and vincent law like this

#10 Rambo2201

Rambo2201

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 09:12 PM

I think you had a lucky escape, your drink was definitely tampered with, I'll be keeping this story in mind on future trips, especially in nightclubs/discos.

#11 Hello Katoey

Hello Katoey

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,119 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:44 PM

How is your memory?

It goes on a lot in Japan if you go into the clubs with the African touts out the front. The American embassy have even issued warnings about it.

As far as Thailand goes there is one regular BM who was drugged in Bangkok but I can't remember who it was. Should get some hits if you search "drugged".

I had it happen to me by one of those African guys in Japan years ago..

They had just stole my credit card, I went to sleep in Mcdonalds and then somewhere in the street around Roppongi. I woke up about 7pm the next day completely disorientated. It was pretty unsettling.

• hughjass85 and Mr.M like this

#12 redcitydog

redcitydog

LB Mogul

• Member +
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,973 posts
  • Interests:Ladyboy ASS

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:44 PM

Cheers for the heads up. Sounds like u were drugged !

#13 Zoonie the Lazoon

Zoonie the Lazoon

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Bog snorkelling, professional gambling, becoming a sybarite, cooking dogs, extreme ironing, waterboarding, squirrel hunting, dominoes, vexillology, yodelling, collecting milk bottles, catching pigeons, knobbing, flying kites, selling pegs

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:50 PM

I was sick once in Marine after drinking San Mig all night  (about 15 bottles). I put it down to squeezing lemon into each one, making it too acidic.  

#14 cherjam1

cherjam1

LB Connoisseur

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,378 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:55 PM

POPULAR

I wake up every morning and don't remember anything, If it wasn't for emails quoting me on the forum, I wouldn't even know I was a member here 555

• fleeing, ausman7, Hello Katoey and 1 other like this

#15 fenton

fenton

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,067 posts
  • Interests:The Usual :)

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:06 PM

I put it down to squeezing lemon into each one, making it too acidic.

Its a lime, not a lemon.  Had this before with the Thai's, your going native m8.

As a Cecil I know a lime when I see one 55.

#16 silentmoebius78

silentmoebius78

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:33 PM

POPULAR

I have been to Marine all the time, at least once or twice a trip.. Never had any problems.. I usualy take people with me, I know.. I buy my drinks myself, and hold on to them, until the bottle is finished (when I am alone).. I never leave my drink unattended.. The last 6 years, I had never any problems in Marine..

Be there around 2.30, that is, when it starts to pick up.. Many beer bar girls go there after work.. I managed to hook up to some.. If a girl dose not want to give you her number, and tells you, her phone is brocken, I would say, she is lying, and you should walk away.. Do not take drinks, from anyone you don't know.. See the people at the bar opening the bottle and hold on to it, until it is empty.. do not leave your drinks unattended.. And you will be fine..
  • stickyfingers, Rambo2201 and Mr.M like this

#17 Rambo2201

Rambo2201

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 12:45 AM

I had it happen to me by one of those African guys in Japan years ago..

They had just stole my credit card, I went to sleep in Mcdonalds and then somewhere in the street around Roppongi. I woke up about 7pm the next day completely disorientated. It was pretty unsettling.

Geez 'unsettling' is right, I have had some things that have happened to me over the years when I'm full of booze, glad  you came out okay in the end.

Edited by Rambo2201, 20 December 2016 - 12:47 AM.

#18 grandy

grandy

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:21 AM

Nobody was drugged with one sip of a drink. The entire drink would be fatal, hardly the expected outcome.

What rubbish that pops up here and other forums about this nearly never occurring situation.

• Hello Katoey likes this

#19 kwan

kwan

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,186 posts
  • Interests:The Ladymen of Jomtien

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:52 AM

POPULAR

How is your memory?

Yep ! That was me - and a chum sat at an Alco Cart on SK Road in the small hours. Chatting to 2 GG's. Woke up about 16 hours later in our rooms - cases ripped open - credit card gone (later got money back from bank) - camera still there but sim card gone. I think the Alco Cart seller was in on the act. Of course CCTV in World Inn not working and no copies of ID's from when the girls must have dragged us back. Lesson learned.

• stickyfingers, hughjass85 and masscontracting like this

#20 hanz

hanz

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:26 AM

Unless your ladyboy friend was planning on rifling through your pants while you were passed out on the floor at Marine...you didn't get drugged. No way you would have been able to get home if you were drugged in Marine...at best you might have made it down Walking Street before passing out in front of the sewage treatment plant.
  • Jamie and masscontracting like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users