•  

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone been drugged before? I think I was last night ...

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#21 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,213 posts
  • Interests:Almost everything

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:47 AM

From the reactions to this possible "drugging", you would have had a different reaction of it was a drug to put you to sleep so they could rob you. Not sure what would have given the reaction you got.

Edited by Tony Soprano, 20 December 2016 - 06:47 AM.

#22 syzygy1

syzygy1

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:44 AM

It goes on a lot in Japan if you go into the clubs with the African touts out the front.

Happened to me in Shinjuyo Ju district in 2005. Had two bourbon and cokes in a bar and left as talent was poor. Hardly made it back to my hotel. Woke up in the hallway of my room, I had thrown up in the bath and felt like shit.

Be careful out there!

#23 Hello Katoey

Hello Katoey

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,109 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:11 AM

I guess it depends on the type of drug, some might make you feel sick, some will cause amnesia. A mouthful if enough to make you sick or have an effect must be pretty potent and it is hard to see how drinking the whole drink wouldn't be fatal. Could just as easily be some sort of virus combined with jetlag and too much alcohol that your body can't process at the time.

• Jamie likes this

#24 Cinema Face

Cinema Face

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:43 PM

How is your memory?

A tell tail sign is "blackout" moments where you can't remember jack shit.

Last memory is about 15 minutes after I took that drink.  I remember the drama with her, leaving the club, the trip home but I remember nothing about being home.

Be there around 2.30, that is, when it starts to pick up.. Many beer bar girls go there after work.. I managed to hook up to some.. If a girl dose not want to give you her number, and tells you, her phone is brocken, I would say, she is lying, and you should walk away.. Do not take drinks, from anyone you don't know.. See the people at the bar opening the bottle and hold on to it, until it is empty.. do not leave your drinks unattended.. And you will be fine..

Sometimes some lessons need to be re-learned.  I know better and I have no excuse.  I was just stupid this time.  

• hellah likes this

#25 silentmoebius78

silentmoebius78

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 03:37 PM

Sometimes some lessons need to be re-learned. I know better and I have no excuse. I was just stupid this time.

No.. It has nothing to do with being stupid.. You are on your holidays, and of cores you let your guard down a bit.. In this case, sh*t just happened, luckely you did not gain any longterm physical harm, and you have not lost anything else.. This could have landed you in a hospital or even worse.. Just stay on the left side (from the DJ pult), Stay close to the Bar, and hold on to your drinks.. Most Ladyboys tend to be on that side.. If a girl refuses to give you her number, just move on and don't wast any further time..

Edited by silentmoebius78, 20 December 2016 - 03:39 PM.

• hellah and stallion79 like this

#26 hellah

hellah

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:20 PM

Last memory is about 15 minutes after I took that drink.  I remember the drama with her, leaving the club, the trip home but I remember nothing about being home.

Sometimes some lessons need to be re-learned.  I know better and I have no excuse.  I was just stupid this time.  

Sounds likes drugs to me.

No.. It has nothing to do with being stupid.. You are on your holidays, and of cores you let your guard down a bit.. In this case, sh*t just happened, luckely you did not gain any longterm physical harm, and you have not lost anything else.. This could have landed you in a hospital or even worse.. Just stay on the left side (from the DJ pult), Stay close to the Bar, and hold on to your drinks.. Most Ladyboys tend to be on that side.. If a girl refuses to give you her number, just move on and don't wast any further time..

Solid advice.

#27 Cinema Face

Cinema Face

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:37 PM

Funny, I was going through some older pix of a previous trip to Marine.and I just happened to get a pic with the bitch in the background .

She's wearing the same jeans and red bra.

Screenshot_2016-12-21-04-24-25.jpg

#28 stallion79

stallion79

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Plenty

Posted 21 December 2016 - 03:53 AM

POPULAR

I was drugged by a Puerto Rican ladyboy in maybe 2008 or 2009 when I was in university. I had been out on the town with friends when she joined our group. I remember her buying me a drink. I particularly remember it because it was so fruity and sweet and obviously not something I would have ordered. I was getting friendlier and friendlier with her when all of a sudden I woke up on the floor of the bathroom in some nightclub. I have no idea how I ended up there. I managed to collect myself and noticed my wallet was missing. I didn't have much cash or even an ATM card on me, but my ID was in there and as I had just replaced it (I had recently moved) I wasn't keen to stand in line at the DMV again and waste three hours waiting for a new one. I walked back upstairs to the bar and she was *still there*! What a dumb criminal.

Luckily, the bartender was sympathetic and said she had to either empty her purse or wait for the cops. She emptied her purse on the bar and my wallet falls out. I grab it straight away and put it in my pocket. The bartender asked me if I wanted to call the cops, but I didn't want any further trouble and was willing to let the whole thing go. The Puerto Rican left the bar quickly and I met back up with my friends. I passed out in the car on the way home and slept the entire hour and a half ride back to campus. My friends had to basically carry me back to my room (I'm not a small guy either) and they put me in bed. One of my friends slept on my couch to make sure I'd be ok. I woke up the next day about 2 pm with an absolutely splitting headache and felt like absolute shit. 

The best part was that when I opened my wallet again, I saw that she had stuffed her ID card as well as her monthly bus/subway pass into my wallet. Those monthly passes cost about $75 at the time. So this dumb bitch not only wasted money on a drug, she also bought me an expensive drink, lost her ID ($20 to replace plus time wasted waiting in line), and lost an expensive public transportation pass. I think in the end that was enough punishment for her. 

• oldheroes, silentmoebius78, dantae and 1 other like this

#29 vincent law

vincent law

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:45 PM

San Magoos? If you're talking about San Miguel Light .... that's my main beer in Thailand because all the others give me hangovers. SML give me nothing but a nice buzz.

I now only only stick to SML or beer Lao if I'm in Lao. Although I never get that good booze feeling with Beer Lao as I do with SML.

I avoid Singha like the plague after having so much on my second night in BKK back in June and waking up feeling seriously sick/flu like/feeling like shit. It was so bad I had to spend the whole day/night which was on a Saturday on my bed trying to recover. Don't know what crap they put in that damn beer!

Edited by vincent law, 21 December 2016 - 02:51 PM.

#30 insearchofxxx

insearchofxxx

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:59 PM

I now only only stick to SML or beer Lao if I'm in Lao. Although I never get that good booze feeling with Beer Lao as I do with SML.
I avoid Singha like the plague after having so much on my second night in BKK back in June and waking up feeling seriously sick/flu like/feeling like shit. It was so bad I had to spend the whole day/night which was on a Saturday on my bed trying to recover. Don't know what crap they put in that damn beer!

Don't know if they still use it, but long ago, they used Papain to clean the beer and bind proteins...

Edited by insearchofxxx, 21 December 2016 - 04:59 PM.

#31 odotor

odotor

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:09 PM

I was drugged too, long time ago in Pattaya, not by the usual suspects, but my own countrymen.

O.

#32 hellah

hellah

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:22 AM

I was drugged too, long time ago in Pattaya, not by the usual suspects, but my own countrymen.

O.

Yes, it happens around the backpacker scene too, flashpackers being targeted by down-and-out nomads.

#33 57Chevy

57Chevy

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Interests:Girls with 2 or 3 legs :)
    Rock Music

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:14 AM

Hmmmmmm.......
If I drink just 2 bottles SMW (San Miguel Wanttobe) one night - and nothing else - I will wake up with a nasty headache next morning.
Singha Light is the only beer I drink when in Thailand, if SL is not available I switch to Leo. Have never had an issue with bottled Singha, but they put something into that canned Singha which makes me really sick.

#34 hellah

hellah

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:19 AM

Hmmmmmm.......
If I drink just 2 bottles SMW (San Miguel Wanttobe) one night - and nothing else - I will wake up with a nasty headache next morning.
Singha Light is the only beer I drink when in Thailand, if SL is not available I switch to Leo. Have never had an issue with bottled Singha, but they put something into that canned Singha which makes me really sick.

I have no idea what beer you're talking about. Is that a special beer from San Miguel? Mind you, we're talking about San Miguel Light, the one that is everywhere in Thailand, not the regular San Miguel.

#35 57Chevy

57Chevy

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Interests:Girls with 2 or 3 legs :)
    Rock Music

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:30 AM

I have no idea what beer you're talking about. Is that a special beer from San Miguel? Mind you, we're talking about San Miguel Light, the one that is everywhere in Thailand, not the regular San Miguel.

I'm talking about San Miguel (want to be) Light.
Why do I call it want to be light? Cause it has the full 5% alcohol like the most other beers in TH. So it isn't really light.
But their marketing is perfect, everybody thinks he/she's drinking a light beer.

Edited by 57Chevy, 22 December 2016 - 11:31 AM.

#36 Hello Katoey

Hello Katoey

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,109 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:17 PM

Why do I call it want to be light? Cause it has the full 5% alcohol like the most other beers in TH. So it isn't really light.
But their marketing is perfect, everybody thinks he/she's drinking a light beer.

I thought it was meant to have less carbs...not alcohol (although the two usually go hand in hand).

Edited by hellokatoey, 22 December 2016 - 12:18 PM.

#37 insearchofxxx

insearchofxxx

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:21 PM

I thought it was meant to have less carbs...not alcohol (although the two usually go hand in hand).

exactly: less calories, not less alc

#38 hellah

hellah

LB Mogul

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:20 PM

Just spit in it to lower the precentage.

#39 Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,213 posts
  • Interests:Almost everything

Posted 22 December 2016 - 06:30 PM

I was drugged a good portion of my life and didn't need anyone else's help at all :ph34r:

#40 Aprilbr

Aprilbr

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,919 posts
  • Interests:Travel a lot to Thailand for ladyboy action. Who is going to feel the hammer next?
    Real name is Brendan.

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:55 PM

I am most likely the bm referred to by Hughjass above. I was drugged in BKK around 4 years ago. I was drinking at a Alcokart in Soi 11 (back when they were allowed) and talking to some freelancers hanging around. One obviously slipped something into my drink. I started to feel a little tired so I headed up to my hotel about 100 metres away. The lb who did it was waiting for me at the hotel entrance. By this stage I was starting to feel drowsy. She managed to talk her way into the hotel with me. All I can remember is sitting on my bed and then waking up 10 hours later to the sound of the phone. My friend was trying to get hold of me. After briefly speaking to him I fell into a deep sleep again. That 24 hours is a complete blur to me. Apparently my friend came to see me and took me out for a coffee to try and wake me out of my state. I cannot remember any of this. I only came good that next night. I did not feel ill though. The thief stole my wallet and a cheap phone from my pocket. Most of my money and valuables were locked in the room safe so that was all ok. I lost a few thousand baht and learnt a valuable lesson about drink spiking and freelancers. As a consequence I am very reluctant to go with freelancers that I don't already know. I fear that these situations are not uncommon but are seldom reported. I did not report it to police as I feared it may come back on me in picking up a pro which is technically illegal there. Be extra careful out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Aprilbr, 22 December 2016 - 11:58 PM.

• stallion79 and hughjass85 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users